Thendral
Thendral

Tuesday 24th May Update - TRIPLE...ing COMBO

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniryasoshoobhanajunkabcguruvignessahanarajrselviAnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAThendralfanJanani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.sushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571Ruby-86acornnJan50vijisridharRishi87sand14mini_00vjayamTTfanahsimaPearl.Arizes.CarynVani19Quelle-BelleNixkiehopper_oceansahi.Roshini1494

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!Big smile

Lav madam...i sense that you are going to get blamed for your mummy's super duper plan tooDead,over aa mummy told i did nu telling for everythingShocked...dont you have own brain?..will you jump from 40th floor too if your mom tell you to do so?Dead...so your mummy darling got 4 Lakhs...i got no words to praise Lav's mom...all i will say is enjoy your life both shamelessAngry.

Padma repeated the same dialogs which GW usedAngry...Argg i am not going to comment about this lady...ellame wrong wrong aa coming when i try to type about this creatureAngry, kodumai...pity Thulasi...what are they going to do to Thulasi?Confused...sigh, this girl always suffer because of useless losers who are around herOuch. Padma should suffer to the coreAngry...Pavi was superStar, but no use on telling these to someone like Padma...talking to wall is better than talking to Padma.

So now, if something happens to Thulasi...GW is going to think clearly that its her DIL psycho's plan which she mentioned before leaving to UK...as Logu didn't get linked with GW...some how i think GW is going to get blamed for something that she never didDead...I feel like TA is going to get proof for this and going to believe everything by then..this will lead her to tell everything that she really did...which GW deservesAngry...it will look great if she get disown for something which she never did as she escaped from getting punishment for whatever she didConfused...ennavo i am thinking too much.

Edited by Tanu. - 24 May 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendralfanacornnJanani20Ruby-86Thendral_USAmini_00TTfanahsimaArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shammu for the wonderful update! Nice comments and title!Smile

The turnaround is coming nearWink. WoW! finally GP came to know about the 4 lacs moneyClap. Nithesh is caught red handedBig smile. Lav how dare you stare at your MIL when the fault is all yours in hiding the moneyAngry. Shame on Nithesh to act like this infront of such a nice parentsAngryAngry.

As we all predicted, Lav and her mom have the money hiddenShockedOuch. So it is for sure the truth is going to come out soon to TATongue.

Oh Padma, how dare you keep on spoiling Thulasi nameDead! Don't you know that you have a daughter too. Padma, thulasi kudumbathai kedukiravalaamey? Appa nee enna panuray ippo? Loser! She will deserve for all these sh** behaviourAngry.

Pavithra was so good today and was star of the dayStar. All her words were true today. Padma will surely cry for her attitude today. Pavithra, please go and inform about this to Thulasi soonConfused.

Crap! have to see TA begging today and the continuation tomorrowOuch. But atleast have my hopes that TA will get to see the 4 lac issue soon by getting to know his darling mom and sis intensionsSleepy. But still who will solve the money issues?Shocked

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanacornnThendral_USARuby-86ahsimavjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks da shammy for the wonderful update, for such an irritating episode...pity u really..Big smile

OMG Nitish, u are such a useless son, and a useless husbd...cant be truthful to ur parents
and cant even control ur wife when she does wrong...and his reaction about hearing the truth about money...AngryAngry
wonderful...i wont be surprised if the director shows us that TA also reacts to his mom/sis/nits
in the same way like scolding a kid when he hears about the money just to irritate usDead. Please show him turning mad on them as he unnecessarily scolded deepa/thulz for what these losers did.Confused

Next set of dialogues or appraisal by padma about thulz...best person telling pavi has got a big mouth. I doubt again if pavi would go and tell to TA/MM/Thulz/Pati about it as she did not hear that Logu say, no one will even look at Thulz face...he is going to harm her face...Confused

Pavithra was the star of the day, she did not even bother to take the things on her head for what her mom does...way to go pavi...nice character...StarStarStarStarStar

TA, OMG, such a loser u are becoming day by day...u are begging for money...and u thk u will be paying him back by the date to kanagu...hope this does not lead kanagu to close down the canteen...yet another villian then...sigh...Ouch..already we doubt if he is a spy...now this alsoOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAThendralfanacornnJanani20Ruby-86TTfanmini_00ahsimaPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Next set of dialogues or appraisal by padma about thulz...best person telling pavi has got a big mouth. I doubt again if pavi would go and tell to TA/MM/Thulz/Pati about it as she did not hear that Logu say, no one will even look at Thulz face...he is going to harm her face...Confused 

OMG Akka, i thought the same. He said na Perazhagi and all. Hmm hope they wont do such silly things, paavom Thuls appoCry Man plsssCry

Yes, Pavi was greatStarStar She proved that she is Thuls sister. But if she tells anyone, then it will be late i think, athukule something will happen to her.

Edited by Shamz. - 24 May 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanThendral_USAacornnTTfanmini_00ahsimaPearl.sahi.Roshini1494

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the awesome detailed update Shammu ka! Big smile

Haven't watched the episode yet, but it seems to be highly exasperating!!! AngryAngryAngry
Now I can say, Thulasi is gonna be harmed very soon by Shyamala's brother, for sure. Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnThendral_USATTfanahsimamini_00Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update!  It's a woeful episode but good to see the story moving forward.  

MIL SQ track is becoming tedious and one dimensional – staring and sniping at each other all the time…. Grrr.  Looks like $ 400k Nit loan money is going to get sorted easily. It was of no use to anyone except it created problems for T; at least TA should get to know the truth. SQ seems to be the ungrateful selfish scum – she is more concerned what her MIL would say& saving her skin thinking it was good idea not to loan the money to TA as he would not have returned. GP seems to be a reasonable person; he should have paid the TA's medical expense when VR was released.

MM wife was at her best guttering running down T to GFam. . The chip has fallen and the domino effect is going to start for TA & T.  A & S going to V's house is akin to Vel sister Thillaga leaving for temple travel during TA hit.

P, part of T fan club, is going to inform MM about GFam visit. Wow, P tongue lashing MM wife; she and M are going to suffer - M is going to get busted by cops soon. Hope P completes her schooling before she gets married off. Per P – T is motherless daughter, looks like T & B track is going to start when T gets admitted to B's hospital.

Finally, it is good to see K, the master chef/owner, doing well. TA again with his begging bowl ….. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviAnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAJanani20ahsimamini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the beautiful update and very funny side comments that cracked me up!!.

To my delight, today's episode picked up momentum and the story moved forward toward events that will unravel 4 lak think in the coming episodes! Lav switching off the vacuum shows her laziness at its peak! It was great that Nit's friend's father called up GP directly to ask for the money.  So the issue is out in their home and I sincerely hope that this news somehow leaks to T/TA. Well, Nit's mom getting annoyed and angry seems justified as Nit hadn't borrowed money earlier and this thing was hidden from them! Now, Lav's lies and her mom's teachings are very well known to Nit. Finally, Nit had the courage to scold and warn Lav for her follies and send her to get the money!! Nit is never going to have a good impression abt GW! What if Nit's mom/father comes to know that the money was with GW? Lav is doomed forever!

I still cannot understand why Padma is bent on spoiling T's name when she is already out of her home? What sort of happiness does she get guttering abt T, which she knows does not contain even a tinge of truth? As expected, Logu and Vishwa's wife are going to cause troubles to T and these are going to be like what TA suffered thru VR earlier! Kudos to Pavi for talking back to Padma. She proved to be a true sis to T and I'm sure she will let T know abt this.  If not now, from what seems to be happening, and if something drastic happens to Mohan and/or Pavi, Padma does stand a good chance of realizing her mistake.  

Kanagu's passion for cooking and deepa's words are paying off well with praises from his customers. I'm totally frustrated and irked with TA's behavior. What the hell is this man up to?  He is asking for a loan from K to repay the interest. K's hesitation in helping TA with the money he has for paying his bills is totally justified as TA sure cannot repay K's amt back in a couple of days! Well, TA is not only jobless but also going to make K jobless if K helps him!! ""Yaan petra Inbam (thunbam?)  Peruga Ivvayyagam" is what he is following here!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanTTfanahsimamini_00Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Go to top