//Happy Birthday Sue// The Dil Girl <3 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tzahra

@Karu: jump on ur bed or sofa and say i am superman u will feel like u r flying πŸ˜†

@Jessy: aww mix it up here jump into any discussion
Yeah that's what I am doing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Muskan007khan

tm bulaooo r me naaa aon... is dt possible zarooo...i jst hop dis emotional deed on mine shuld nt cost me much 2morooo...

[/QUOTE]

wat costπŸ˜• u take care yaarπŸ€—

@Karu: hahahaha now nothing can happen as the show is gone and they didnt show Shanky n Paddy romance 
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

whatever you did that day na..after that..I have no words πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You better keep your mouth shut or else πŸ˜†
Originally posted by karan-007

first performance by padma πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorrie we had money problem πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so we invited padma ji to perform πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲😲 

sorry had gone fr dinner

nd host r more than guest🀣
now riddhima will perform a song she always wanted to but that that time couldn't so now doing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

padma ji doesn't want to show her face πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†as she is dr shasank 's wife from a reputed family πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n she wants to sing so taaliyaannnπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thora mere pe aur shasank pe taras khaya karo cv's kabhi mere aur shasank ki lovve story bhi dikhayo karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n is saying public i was more mast then riddhima πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabhi mujhe pe tum line mara karo πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes ofcourse 🀣🀣

padma ji doesn't want to show her face πŸ˜†as she is dr shasank 's wife from a reputed family πŸ˜†n she wants to sing so taaliyaannnπŸ‘
thora mere pe aur shasank pe taras khaya karo cv's kabhi mere aur shasank ki lovve story bhi dikhayo karo πŸ˜†n is saying public i was more mast then riddhima πŸ˜†kabhi mujhe pe tum line mara karo πŸ˜†

padam is also flying wid super man kia????🀣

Originally posted by simran45

Mi wins where is birthday queen
HEHEH SIMO I KNEW MI WAS WINNING AND IT IS GOING TO BE MI AND CSK IN FINALS LIKE LAST YEAR AND WE GOING TO RETAIN THE CUP LIKE LAST YEARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†