Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

WU May 24 - Restrictions forcing Dhrunni to elope?

Poll

Do u agree with Dhruv's idea of eloping

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar

Written Update

Today's episode was quite interesting.  Dhrunni seem to really losing the patience now😲

Episode starts with Avtar getting hold of Dhruv in burqa redhandedly and drags him to the hall.  He calls Dinu...the rest Tripati's follow😆😆😆...Avtar gets all angry for Dhruv to be found in his house despite his warning.  Dhruv answers that he does not wanna break his frndship with Ginny but gets a tight slap from Avtar (this new advanced and improved version of Hitler seems to be unstoppable🤣)...Ginny tries to be with Dhruv but Avtar tells her to not interfere and he will talk to her later.  Ginny answers back.  Avtar about to slap her but Dadi stops and questions his behavior.  Avtar tells Ginny's kartoot in regards to stopping building of stairs(there was no scope for any stairs to this building if u carefully observe🤣) Dinu asks Dhruv to go upstairs but he stands adamant...but Dhrunni are forced to their respective rooms

Dhruv and Ginny cry in their rooms with song in background(layivina gayi..omg...this is not hindi...spare me for this😳😳😳😆)

Next morning, Ginny is all ready to leave to college..but Pummy stops her and informs her that she is gonna have a college change and Pummy even takes Ginny's phone.  Ginny is all upset and starts crying.  Dimpy before leaving to office knows what happened and consoles her..  Dadi sees all this (I like Dhrunni lot..but i am not able to blame Sehgals for what they are doing...after what happened to Dimpy and what she is facing😳😳)  Dhruv calls Ginny but Avtar disconnects the call..

Dhruv tries to seek help from Pinky but she refuses...omg she is scared of her father...poor girl...

Megha leaves back to her sasural.  she expects her sasuma to come receive her(now this is silly expectation.  her MIL has already cleared her intentions so y Megha expecting things from her MIL😕😕😕) Megha covers up things after talking to Rohit by lying and returns sasural with driver...(chalo driver to bheja)

Dhruv crying before god to help meet Ginny and Ginny comes there.  Dhruv suggests they should elope as elders r not understanding and giving their egos more value.

Precap:  Ginny wanna talk to new hilter about Dhruv(she is putting her head in Lion's mouth)

Please do hit like button and hit the chaskameter!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc update naz! thanx for the update! the epi was ok ok...
dhruv elpoing.. i ges no other option!
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. I don't think they will elope
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope they dont elope as that will lead to many more problems
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update :D
and i think they will run away :P
sad but thats wht i feel even tho that will get them in to more trouble :(
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thnx for the update really appriciate it :)
Heerbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thx 4 the update
and of course i agree they should elope and why Ginny is putting her head in Lion's mouth...has she gone mad? PAGAL LADKI!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

kaam se kaam Dhruv ko to akaal aaya