Anant's dilemma and the sad precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So the kiss did not happen..Navya backed out and Anant's baba called soon after..Seems like Anant finally realized what a pickle he was in when he saw baba's name flashing on his cell phone..He was all flabbergasted scared while talking to baba..Baba too sensed the guilt in his voice..Baba saying that it was God's wish  that I talk with you now..The whole scene was so symbolic..
Anant was in pure agony today..His inner conflict was lietrally eating him alive..To choose between what his heart wants and what his upbringing demands from him..I felt so sorry for the poor guy. We could see how genuinely troubled he was during the basketball scene where he kept thinking about Baba and Navya intermittently and kept missing the shot..(I remembered Nureat's post at this point..Navya..Parvarish..Navya..Baba..Kashmakash..😆) His agony was a nice way to establish the fact that he truly cares for Navya..If this was just a fling for him than he would not be this upset at the thought of moving away from Navya..
The subsequent scene with Ranbir was brilliant IMO..Ranbir saying that he knows Anant does not approve of his and ritz's relationship made Anant all the more angry as his own actions mirrored Ranbir's..IMO Anant was angry at himself for letting his heart rule over his mind..How ironic is this that the very concept of  young love that he once ridiculed has made him so helpless today..
Shaheer was brilliant today..He portrayed Anant's inner conflict, his anger on himself in a fantastic way..This guy is definitely one of the best young actors of the industry today..👏
The precap was so sad..Ranbir asks Navya to take his seat beside Anant so that rhe and ritz can sit together..Navya all happy goes to sit beside Anant and Anant asks Harry to sit beside him and give Navya Harry's sit..
This is what I was dreading..We all knew Anant was going to cave in to the expectations of his family and leave navya temporarily at least..But I so want him to explain his plight to Navya..Ignoring her while keeping her in the dark about the cause of his behaviour will just hurt Navya more..I feel reall sorry for the poor girl..She was so sincere and honest with him throughout and she deserves some honestly from him too....I realy hope Anant comes clean and explains everything to her.
And one last thing: Anant kissing Navya on her shoulder was the awwwest moment of the day..😳

me tooo felt bad for him...he was fighting...shaheer was briliant his anger...omggg...but what is navya's fault bechari to yehi samjhegi that as she backed off anant is avoiding anant must explain things to her or things will go worse......now i really want sumone for navya as well...😉
Agree with wat was navya fault I feel
Bad for her ok I want navya with other guy and I want to see that dumb anant in jealous hahhahaha
im gona kil dis gbrandad he jst ruind everyfin n den appy cumin arghhh two kebbab di hadis
KSG should make an entry in this show,maybe then anant will realize his true love for navya.Poor navya i feel so sad for her.
Nahiii ksg nahiii he looks better with shilpa but navya anant forever yaar just jealous k liya Harry chalega hahhahahahaa aur ksg looks bit older then navya
Originally posted by laddoo598

And one last thing: Anant kissing Navya on her shoulder was the awwwest moment of the day..😳
ditto - i felt the same too...that was such a sweet gesture 😳 great post once again 👏 i feel so bad for the both of them 😒 there will defo be a lot of tears, hurting & pain involved in the coming episodes...😒
i agree...ye baba to kabab me haddi ban gya...
agree wit u...that didn't happen