Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so sorry for not wishing on time here...was a bit busy in fb organising dis plus had exam y-day not to mention a computer went crazy any which way i believe y-day was the beginning of the world most best show on earth...n it was amazing all day felt fab n smiling even in ma practile  textiles examπŸ˜†...dis show has been living in our hearts for 2yr n i am sure it will continue so n dat is one de biggest magic u can get todays world πŸ˜‰
I how ever have doen a speical vm for dis lovely occasion and hopign u all enjoy watching dis and plz comment with ur feedbacks tc luv u all and will always ma lovely bbians allah bless us all😳

Bhaskar bharti 2nd yr nniversary vm...bawaare se pooche bawaria on de whole cast πŸ˜ƒ

Tanu ur post was amasing girl luved it so much thank you for making de day even more special muwahhhzzzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

Am sittin all alone chillin out and decided to read the anniversary post and was laughin at it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† brought bk some happy memories πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ if am a gem then u are a diamond 😳 u have always been there to give me words of wisdom when i needed them , u can be serious but also funny and it gd to have a friend like that...all of u on here have become my diamonds and always sparklin...so i think we should have a BB huddle πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

cant beat an ARSENAL team huddle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok ok i realised only way am gonna get a cuddle of Vini and Tanu is if we do this one
I wonder if Ryan Giggs is askin Rooney how to get bk in his wifes gd books πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guys i love u all and we have such a beautiful bond of friendship and am sure it is here  to last for many years to come, so am goin to go and do a quick BB/fans vm for us all...and will post when done πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First n foremost.. Mr. Khan..i dun hug Smelly,Sweaty WANNABE MEN πŸ˜› πŸ˜† so u can keep dreaming of that πŸ˜† n lolz u had to get Arsenal.. u wuld never get a Man U pic now wuld u 😑 πŸ˜†

I know.. m luvng the convos here.. shall add on more later in the nite..😊
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

First n foremost.. Mr. Khan..i dun hug Smelly,Sweaty WANNABE MEN πŸ˜› πŸ˜† so u can keep dreaming of that πŸ˜† n lolz u had to get Arsenal.. u wuld never get a Man U pic now wuld u 😑 πŸ˜†

I know.. m luvng the convos here.. shall add on more later in the nite..😊

I actually have Armani code on EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed not sweat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i also have 212 Sexy Men deodorant by Carolina Herrera EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i gave u a Man Utd huddle, stop complainin woman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Here is my mix for the celebrations 😳😳😳 am not as gd as the rest of u cause i throw it together in 5 mins πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but hope u all like and it is song to my other fav tv show that is off air 😭😭😭😭😭😭 but dvd collections amazinπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and i guess sums us group of FRIENDS all up...

hope it was ok 😳😳😳😳😳
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I AM PMSL AT GYAN scenes wicked mix yar yaadien <3 amazingly put and song perfect :)
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

I AM PMSL AT GYAN scenes wicked mix yar yaadien <3 amazingly put and song perfect :)

thnk u noori dear πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aamir Ali's reply to our post...!! 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aamir Ali's reply to our post...!! 

awww and he made my Tanu happy 😳😳😳😳😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

awww and he made my Tanu happy 😳

He did..he is my jaanu.. my He-Man.. πŸ˜³

I loveee him.. sooo happy to get his reply..                           
Armu4eva thumbnail

'Tum agar bhool bhi jao...to yeh haq hai tumhe..

meri baat aur hai... maine to Mohabbat ki hai...!!'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7g9grUZw-g[/YOUTUBE]

ArBi...i miss u sooo much 😭

Love u for life..!! ❀️

&

BB...hamesha yaad aayenge YEH PAL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQ_YN_3T5Y[/YOUTUBE]

ArBi

BB

&

BB Forum