.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Chor machaye shor..jab tak chori BB se related hai..tab tak ye kanoonan jurm nahi hai😆😆

well then i m innocent coz i choried ur BB anniversary siggie ... loved it ...
It also had Gyan in it ...😳

hehe😆...now I know why you choried the siggy😆..You are very GYAANi I must say!😆
Didn't get a chance to make anything this time ..
I had made these on the previous anniversary ...

Happy Anniversary ...

Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago
I pressed the like button but I cant see any sigs😆

I pressed the like button but I cant see any sigs😆

It didn't get posted ... lemme upload again ..😆

You prefer the artificial food?
🤣🤣good carry on!!!coz that will make my wrk easier🤣🤣..u can have the artificial gfood while I have the original food..and tanu di just..umm..goes on paying the bill🤣🤣...lol seriously..in my last post..when i said aha buluu berries..i was supposed to say Vini..but i forgot🤣🤣and then remembered ur name at the end of the post..🤣but by that time,I became too lazy to go back and edit the first part of your post🤣🤣..and regaring the name change..nothing much..I was too lazy to type shounak-rijul1 every time I came OL🤣🤣..so made it short...I toh first planned to put just sb🤣🤣so that its short..IF rules made me put the two extra dots beside sb🤣..OK too many ROFL😳

Good i like that fact that Tanu gets to pay the bill ROFLROFLROFL We'll just burn a hole in her pocket then by eating more ROFLROFLROFL N man you REALLY forgot what my original name is???ROFLROFL Looks like i gotta stop with the "blueberries" ROFLROFL

Practically all of my user id... have the "blueberries" in it😳 ROFLROFLROFL and no no.. it's never "too many" ROFLs..ROFL the more the merrier.. so it's all cool! ROFL

@Two dots beside sb: ROFLROFLROFL Lucky you answered that for me, coz my next question was gonna be "why the two dots" beside sb ROFLROFL Lol I-F is weird! I think one can only make a change in username once a year 😕ROFL... so i hope u made the right choice by having it as  ".sb." ROFL

BTW i love your siggy too... it's lovely!

@Shabz: Long time! N me too feel like stealing some of the siggies...😆😆😆
Hi Vini ... it has been long ..😃
where r u nw a dayz ... hardly see u ...

@ Shounak : uploaded them again ..
hav edited on the previous page ...

Shabz: Love your siggies too!
Think i might have to make some changes to my dabba now 😆 And am usually at the Kismat forum. Used to be at Geet but rarely go there now. 😆 How abt ya?
@Vini-I know...we will burn a hole in her pocket...Tanu di...please arrive🤣🤣..reg ur name..lol ok..I lied!😆I didnt forget ur name..I was just trying to grab some extra footage you see🤣🤣..and haha.. I know the weird rule on IF..thats why selected something which will be easy to write..🤣..ohh yeah..too many rofls for extra merriment..here you go🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shabz di-Ohh I checked the sigs...I didnt like it...coz I LOVED it!😆😳..esp the second one is too good...👏👏..more so coz it has Ragini in it🤣..FAB creations Dew di😆..Ohh I just checked out hasini's VM too..FAB stuff hasini..😃

omg i forgot to mention Vini 😭 

Vini ur also a special person in my life and always brighten me up, i havent saw u around FB for a couple days and wont for another few days but jus want to say ' u rock ' and ly loads