.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
sb comes in the forum in AJ avatarhttps://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/39/beard.gif

ohh babaji...whaat is the word for today??😕*scratches head*..kya hai mera aaj ka word??🤔

*suddenly he receives a PM from bandarni tanu*

You have one new private message(s)

Click OK to go to your Private Messenger

😲😲
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Ohh Ohh...I got my word for today..anni...anni...anni...

Ayenversaari

*pats his own back😎*

and this word reminds me.😲.ohh..today is the second anniversary of Bhaskar Bharti!

🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations

and

Celebrations

to the cast,crew of a hatke desi comedy called...

Bhaskar Bharti

ahem ahem...

*sb comes back to AJ avatar*..

so ladies,gentlemen...and rubal!😆

*Tanu bandarni stares😡this is BB forum*

oops sorry😳

so ladies,gentlemen and sunny...

working for BU..BB Universe...

Wishing you all many many congratulations

🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

for keeping this forum up running and active even though the show has ended...

archive hua toh kya hua...the forum is still a jannat for all BBians!😃

I know I havent been really active in this forum..but have always been a silent member...

so thank you all for entertaining me so much silently😆...wish you all the best..hope we do meet somewhere or the other...I shall miss the creations gallery the most😭...

lekin aaj din rone ka nahin,hasne ka hai😃

So where's the party tonight?😎

..will be back at night!...

⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star post Tanu bandarni!😛I would thank you for keeping us all updated with the whereabouts of all the stars of Bhaskar Bharti...🤗

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Guyzz,i'm gonna cut it short...Happy BB anniversary to every individual fan out there still craving for their magic!!!!I'm presenting you 3 special VMs of mine,which i recently made...

ArBi VM-Theme

ArBi VM Chue Chue

BB VM Pyaar Mein

Hope you guyz lurve dem and happy BB anniversary to everyone!!!

Tanu,bandarni--Nice nick by the wae!!:P

Cheers,
Jassie
😃

Awesome post Tanu...miss those days yaar...BB truly rocks...

anyway guys ...i still watch those episodes...

It would be nice if we collect whole BB episodes ...make some good collection or dvd or something yaaar...       I am not able to find some episodes n youtube...

so guys anybody has  Pls share & let us make BB collection...just a humble request...

Lets also try to force sony,djs for BB2...all sony shows r going crap...Ts becoming a crapfest channel after BB s axed...

👏👏...let me know where s the party...i badly need few shots of takeela...

Aahhh! Hoping am not late for the partaaay! 😆

First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BHASKAR BHARTI!
Wooohooo!
 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Can't believe TWO full years have passed by since the launched of this show! Man those were the days! The only reason as to why i joined I-F was this show so it will ALWAYS remain special to me. ❤️ One of the BESTEST cast we ever had on a show has GOT TO be BB!

Sigh! This post kinda makes me wanna run to youtube and rewind back the good times on the show. 😍

Right so i wanted to make some siggies for the big day but alas, i didn't manage to find the time. 😒 But.. but YES that's a BIG BUTt!  😆 

I happened to look through my old VMs for ArBi that i made ANDDD i found something in there! 😲 It so happen that I'd actually made a VM a year back but didn't manage to post it in the forum so yea what better time than NOW to post it! 😉😉😉😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3paIpDWrApY&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

It was my most fave scene of ArBi! 😍

With that, Happy Anniversary guys AND enjoy! 😎 

Tanu, AMAZING post! Love, love LOVE IT! You've done a FABULOUS job in keeping the forum intact and love you for that (and for many other things 😆)girl! 🤗

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago
Ahaaa...Buluu berry😆you made a mistake...I already had my share of food at noon when i came to the forum😎..and the ones you see on the post by tanu di are artificial!😉Wonderful VMs Jassie and Vini(btw Vini you know I actually forgot ur real name few days back😆and kept thinking ur buluu berries😆)
Shounak yaar ... i kept on editing my post coz of the fonts that my "food attack" part went missing 🤣🤣🤣 Kher.. let me just say here AGAIN.. that i will take all the FOOD first 🤣 and artificial or not, it's okay i'll still have them 🤣🤣🤣

@My name: 🤣 It's cool.. i like blueberries anyways 😆😆😆 though why the change in your user id to "sb" ? 😆
Congratulations to all BBians ...

Happy Anniversary

Awesum post Tanu ...

Btw ...can I use one of the siggie ..
😳
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Shounak yaar ... i kept on editing my post coz of the fonts that my "food attack" part went missing 🤣🤣🤣 Kher.. let me just say here AGAIN.. that i will take all the FOOD first 🤣 and artificial or not, it's okay i'll still have them 🤣🤣🤣

@My name: 🤣 It's cool.. i like blueberries anyways 😆😆😆 though why the change in your user id to "sb" ? 😆

You prefer the artificial food?
🤣🤣good carry on!!!coz that will make my wrk easier🤣🤣..u can have the artificial gfood while I have the original food..and tanu di just..umm..goes on paying the bill🤣🤣...lol seriously..in my last post..when i said aha buluu berries..i was supposed to say Vini..but i forgot🤣🤣and then remembered ur name at the end of the post..🤣but by that time,I became too lazy to go back and edit the first part of your post🤣🤣..and regaring the name change..nothing much..I was too lazy to type shounak-rijul1 every time I came OL🤣🤣..so made it short...I toh first planned to put just sb🤣🤣so that its short..IF rules made me put the two extra dots beside sb🤣..OK too many ROFL😳

@Shabz di-Dont ask..be besharam like ma
🤣🤣Bandarni ke profile mein jaao aur siggy chori karo🤣🤣..I am sure she wont mind😳..umm I cant guarantee though🤣
Originally posted by .sb.

@Shabz di-Dont ask..be besharam like ma
🤣🤣Bandarni ke profile mein jaao aur siggy chori karo🤣🤣..I am sure she wont mind😳..umm I cant guarantee though🤣

well actually its ur siggie i m thinking of chorying ..😆
Chor machaye shor..jab tak chori BB se related hai..tab tak ye kanoonan jurm nahi hai😆😆