.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:.

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Along with the wishes...its time for a lil celebration..!! πŸ₯³

// Kuch Sajana \\

// Kuch Gana-Bajana \\

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AiIQ-l9meo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwFrGoOEBJQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRv6S1H9eo[/YOUTUBE]

&

// Kuch Khana \\

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aur

// Kuch Peena \\

So friends... time to Chill...after the Dance floor spin !!  πŸ˜Ž
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
awsome post tanu. congo to all BBians. time to party. me gonna dance on sadi gali. best dance song for us punjabis
yayeee wawooo congratzzz..Beautiful post tanu jaan..yaa me2 ganna dance on sadi galii...

Happy Anniversary BB

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

❀️

Sorry i can't party as much with u all as am rather busy  between work and women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok so Aleena and Aneesa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and well i can't quite actually hit the dance floor due to knee injury 😭😭😭😭😭😭 but will eat the food, drink the drink and check all u ladies out in ur partywear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, BB(not my phone πŸ˜†) has brought me so many wonderful friends who have become really gd friends of mine and who supported me durin the hardest part of my life so far😭😭😭😭😭😭 u all pulled me thru and brought smiles to my face...since forum is almost closin i would like to take this opportunity to say my own thanks to some ppl and what better place than here...

Tanu - Ur on Facebook now and still never miss an opportunity to get me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will get u gd so beware πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur a star and make me laugh so much, ly loads

Sakku - My jaanu who makes me sleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AM JOKIN on that, ur a sweetheart and always look out for me... ly loads also

Harika - My choti and singin sensation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ someone who i admire so much and a strong person, ly loads sis

Lekha - My other choti who i love loads, also a strong person and will go far and get her dreams...

Surv - My one sister who shouts me when i do wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank god she on vacation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my ears free..

Ghaz - I miss u yaar but i know u be ok πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Shabz - my other sis who even on fb LIKES all posts so Shabz this is for u ' i LIKE u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† okkk i ly loads also

Noori - hmmm i have nothin to say on u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan haan come ahead and slap me am still waitin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Guys BB brought us so many fun times and we all became one big happy set of friends and may it continue and every year we will have a FB party to celebrate..1 person who was also a massive fan is not here anymore but i know she will be smilin down πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so comon and lets get the party started...made a change for me makin such a long post, i better go and run and hide from Tanu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I thought I wait till tommrow since am on mob but then thought naaa
My girlies gyaneeta's Bhaskarians Bhartians we all had a wicked time on this forum which shall never be forgotten because we are now in contact via FB I am happy I met u all on here had many laughs togeather and most of all became a family and haan Imran sweetheart I am comin soon sooo SLAPS all around for u on behalf on everyone u annoyed ;-) hahahaha I actually got a tear goin to miss our jokes on here :-( love u all muahzzz xxx
Awesome post tanu dear...
party time for all...
i cant participate as am out of station...but got sometime to come online...
so here goes a VM...song suggested by our sweet  tanu...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fws9IZ7bVc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 12 years ago
Congratulations To All BBians...

BB and BB-forum... which gave me many wonderful friends, brothers and sisters...

I am very very glad to be a part of this...

Dont wanna bore anyone with my boring speech...
So, i will leave it here itself...

But,One thing is that I luv u guys...
especially, Immy bhai, Naley, Tanu,Ghaz and Vini...
and not to forget
 Kanu di...I miss u di

Luv,
Harika
I'm really happy to be a part of these celebrations!! Love Arbi.. ❀️ BB rockzz.. πŸ˜Š Edited by vaarija - 12 years ago