Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@ rakhie I was wondering if you were gonna make your husband chase  you with a cake now πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

But seriously Rakhie wrestling 🀣🀣🀣🀣, I only wrestle with my nephews coz they're like monkeys running around the house and I need to hold them down, so they will stop or I just sit on them otherwise it's chaos β˜’οΈπŸ˜†

Speaking of wrestling reminds me of The Rock 😍 What a man 😳

Maybe we shld make all the men watch these cheesy scenes, so they will know what to do when the time comes. We need to make a check list
1-unexpected rain
2-Ice cream
3-playing catch
4-cake
5-candles and roses

It's so cheesy though πŸ˜†

Fuzzy, I had forgotten about my list 😲.  But I'm not sure that we'll be able to chase each other around with chocolate cake.  We'd both end up eating it there and then! ROFL

And yes, I'm afraid my husband really does wrestle me to the ground πŸ˜† 
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

and then the last scene was just pathetic. I don't understand what the rush is with this mushy - puppy romance.. Great for all BharLi lovers but its just all a bit bleurgh too mee.

two people in love, all alone in a honeymoon suite, legally married...will they just eat ice cream and lie down next to each other, playing friendship, friendship...doesn't make any sense at all...it doesn't go at all like this in real life...
i think the flow has been natural during the last two episodes; any thing otherwise would have been unrealistic...
once murli's perspective on his marriage got changed, his feelings softened up, resulting in love...and who can hold back when in love and legally married? murli is not a saint, he is an ordinary human...i am happy for how it is shown...
the trend in these shows are to keep the husband and wife apart for as long as they can to achieve what? i don't know...at least they are more realistic here...
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Ok I just watched all the episodes so far, man it's full on Bharli romance β€οΈ, so I guess Bharli fans are super happy πŸ˜†

I don't get these cheesy scenes, rain, ice creaming, chasing around, dinner. I only appreciate scenes with a little humour in them but still I guess it was sweet and Bharli deserve to have some quality time together.

My favourite romantic scene is from 'Ten things I hate about you' when  Patrick sings to Kate with the school band accompanying him. It was the sweetest scene in my book. But mostly I like scenes from Korean dramas, they're usually funny, unaccepted and just captures your heart.😳

I just wish vrish was here to give his two cents on the romance part, I am sure he wld have had something interesting to say.

@ Rakhie since you asked about cake this came to me Murli is having his cake and eating it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 . I still don't get your 5PπŸ˜•
On another note, I think CVs are listening to us about the fashion bit, so let's keep it going. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

omg same hereee, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i liove those koreannn scenes ...but eventho it was kind of a cliche i still liked bharli's romance😳

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

two people in love, all alone in a honeymoon suite, legally married...will they just eat ice cream and lie down next to each other, playing friendship, friendship...doesn't make any sense at all...it doesn't go at all like this in real life...
i think the flow has been natural during the last two episodes; any thing otherwise would have been unrealistic...
once murli's perspective on his marriage got changed, his feelings softened up, resulting in love...and who can hold back when in love and legally married? murli is not a saint, he is an ordinary human...i am happy for how it is shown...
the trend in these shows are to keep the husband and wife apart for as long as they can to achieve what? i don't know...at least they are more realistic here...

Sorry if I offended you but I just didn't see the necessity in the whole cake rubbed on face, chasing one another and then thunder and hug?

I thought BharLi were the more mann ka milan? didn't seem so did it?

No Murli is not a saint and I agree that he has softened BUT its not realistic how quickly they are romancing away. an easy comparison is to Bandini with DM and Santu. We didn't see their SR straight off instead small scene which were light hearted.. like BharLi at the mela? 

Why the rain and then rushed SR-ness? 

and I agree cv's generally do keep leads apart but these are different circumstances here am I not correct to say that nothing has changed in Bharti so why is Murli so loving so suddenly? there is no realism about his fast approach.

I would have preferred they had small cute scenes and wait some time before progressing towards a SR and a more physical relationship. 

Just my opinion.  =]
addicted1 thumbnail
@ sanjana: dear, with all the due respect, but I think hashbrown is rite, things grow with their own speed, n y shouldn't they come closer, if he feels to( Bharti has always love him, or any doubt). I knew a German song which means translated: touch u a thousand times, and a thousand times nothing happened, thousand and one night , it just booom ❀️. So if Murli has opened his heart and pull off the Iron armor, he suddenly realized what he had missed. A beautiful sweet partner, who deserves the love he's now given her. And common, the physical part is a natural need and the most beautiful part of the cake. Legally married ppl doesn't normally have these problems. And aakhir shadi kar ke laya Murli, Bhaga kar to nahin.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry if I offended you but I just didn't see the necessity in the whole cake rubbed on face, chasing one another and then thunder and hug?

I thought BharLi were the more mann ka milan? didn't seem so did it?

No Murli is not a saint and I agree that he has softened BUT its not realistic how quickly they are romancing away. an easy comparison is to Bandini with DM and Santu. We didn't see their SR straight off instead small scene which were light hearted.. like BharLi at the mela? 

Why the rain and then rushed SR-ness? 

and I agree cv's generally do keep leads apart but these are different circumstances here am I not correct to say that nothing has changed in Bharti so why is Murli so loving so suddenly? there is no realism about his fast approach.

I would have preferred they had small cute scenes and wait some time before progressing towards a SR and a more physical relationship. 

Just my opinion.  =]

my dear sanjana, there is no such thing as MANN KA MILAN as portrayed in these shows. i agree with the concept of soul mate, but that too covers the physical aspect of human requirement... so basically there is no such thing as ONLY mann ka milan...

just imagine murli in his own bedroom, sleeping next to bharti, right after their second marriage vows, and sleeping as a friend...i don't need to disect the whole relationship here...they couldn't have shown it for long...it would have been extremely unnatural then...

regarding santu and dm...there is simply no match between the two situations...dm was a middle aged man, was already fulfilled, was extremely busy in his work, santu was not his love, he didn't want to look at her...but it happened, once he fell for her...

i agree with you they could have slowed down the process a little bit, but since the second marriage took place, they had no choice except to come up with some concrete things to show progress in their relationship...so they got to honeymoon. finally, it culminated in SR...every couple has a different pace of advancement... it is eventually murli and bharti's private life...
traditionally these shows have a long period of courting scenes. the audiences have become used of that. any thing new is generally not acceptable...

i am more interested in what happens next...what are the complications they face as husband and wife and how they make it a blissful married life...just my opinion...

P.S. you didn't offend me at all, sanjana...you have every right to hold your opinion. it is just a matter of how you look at things...πŸ˜ƒ