Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 24th May 2011 WU- Bharli Romance!

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

BAVD 24th May 2011 WU

Epi starts with Bharti and Murli siting in the car and smiling at each other whilst remembering the days events and how much they enjoyed themselves. Suddenly it starts raining and Murli closes his car window and looks over at Bharti who is having fun holding her hand outside the window and smiling, Murli tella her to close the window and says arre Bharti itna paani kyun ikhata kar rahi ho? nahane ke liye? humare hotel mein bohat paani aata hai! but she just gets a handful of rain water abd sprinkles it on him and tells him that aap ko nehlaane ke liye paani ikhata kar rahe hain hum and laughs. Murli then opens his window and splashes water on her too and says you wet me so why should you stay dry?. They then get out of the car and Murli says are you mad? you will get pneumonia! Bharti says she wants to stay in the rain and sees a man selling ice cream and insists on having one (phir tu pneumonia paka!) They both have ice cream and spend some cute moments together with Bharti dancing in the rain and all that and Murli oogling at her. They get back at the hotel and in their room Bharti sneezes and looks over at Murli who has an expression like (i told you so!) he then comes close to her a kneels down and raises his hand as if to touch her face but gives her a towel. Then they have a cute towel fight and Bharti runs off (to the bathroom I assume) and Murli smiles and stares into the distance.

Back at the house Bhansi and co are looking at wedding cards for damroo wedding. Ashtami is looking from the stares and is fuming. Veena calls out to Damroo to look at thecards he likes and whiolst he's coming down the stares Ashtami spills a glass of water on a step and Damroo falls (the family do not see this!) she sits next to him and tells him not to proceed with the wedding as Maata rani gve him an indication not to do it and he is still continuing. Ash tells him that look you fell what if Jhumka had fallen and hurt herself?. Daroo walks over to the family and Bhansi hands him some cards to look at and Damroo throws tham and says why dont you all just understand Maata rani gave indication not to think of doing the wedding for 3 months then why all the cards, he runs upstairs. Gau sees Ash and they both give eachother the evils.

Back at Bharli hotel room. Bharti comes out of bathrrom dressed in nightgown and drying her hair with a towel but is surprised to see the room decorated with candles and rose petals. Suddenly rose petals begin showering on her she turns and sees Murli. He kneels down on one knee and gives her a rose she holds the stem and he pulls the flower part off (its fake!) Bharti looks surprised and Murli gives her another flower and this time Bharti holds it with both hands laughing incase its fake. He then gives her a bunch of roses she takes them too (both look really cute!). They have dinner where Murli asks Bharti to feed him with her own hands and she does. They have chocolate cake but Bharti is feeling naughty and puts some on his cheek and Murli picks up the slice and runs after her around the room. He finally catches her (arre cake kahan gaya???) and puts his hand on her waist and pulls her close. They both hug.

End of Epi

Dont Forget to press the LIKE button guys!

(Sorry for the delay! šŸ˜³)
Edited by princess_star11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not a problem...we all know what that's like with cuz around!! šŸ˜Š
mahwish93 thumbnail
i was also wondering cake kahan gheya ? lol
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think we all were wondering 'cake kahan gaya?' šŸ¤£

What a waste of a perfectly good slice of chocolate cake šŸ˜‰
fuzzyface thumbnail
Ok I just watched all the episodes so far, man it's full on Bharli romance ā¤ļø, so I guess Bharli fans are super happy šŸ˜†

I don't get these cheesy scenes, rain, ice creaming, chasing around, dinner. I only appreciate scenes with a little humour in them but still I guess it was sweet and Bharli deserve to have some quality time together.

My favourite romantic scene is from 'Ten things I hate about you' when  Patrick sings to Kate with the school band accompanying him. It was the sweetest scene in my book. But mostly I like scenes from Korean dramas, they're usually funny, unaccepted and just captures your heart.šŸ˜³

I just wish vrish was here to give his two cents on the romance part, I am sure he wld have had something interesting to say.

@ Rakhie since you asked about cake this came to me Murli is having his cake and eating it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ . I still don't get your 5PšŸ˜•
On another note, I think CVs are listening to us about the fashion bit, so let's keep it going. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yep the epi is actually full on Bharli romance which was a little weird to see šŸ˜•

But if Vrish were here he would have had A LOT to say about yesterdays scenes šŸ¤£

I think Bharti looks more pretty in chudidar suits rather than the sarees. She looked really pretty yesterday in the white dress she looked mature and the palu of her saree wasnt overpowering her image. I hope she continues to wear the suits now!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, I don't get the whole eating ice-cream in the rain either šŸ˜•.  I know the idea of getting wet in the rain appeals to a lot of people in real life, but I see too much of it onscreen, and it kind of becomes lame.  Too much of a good thing and all that šŸ˜†

And my husband never chases me around.  He'll just wrestle me to the ground! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£  I kid you not.  I have been wrestled to the ground more times than John Cena!  And I can't even fight him off, because I just end up laughing like crazy šŸ¤£

I'm so loving Bharti's looks in the last two epi's.  She looks so pretty.  Even in the first half of mondays epi, when she was wearing a saree she looked different.  Because she didn't have her pallu on so you saw more of her and she actually looked taller.

The pallu on her head makes her look smaller than she is.  But Juhi is actually very pretty and she has the most adorable smile.  And without all that heavy make-up and jewellery and pallu drowning her you get to see it more.

I hope CV's keep her look this way.  Even if they put her in sarees once she gets back home, I wouldn't mind as long as she doesn't wear her pallu. 

Yes it's been a bit of a BharLi fest so far, but I think CV's are just getting the whole thing out of the way in one swoop.  šŸ˜†

It just means we're going to have a dry run for a while after that though!
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeks! And thats not a good one either! 

I agree with Fuzz&Rakhie.. Why the rain? and then the last scene was just pathetic. I don't understand what the rush is with this mushy - puppy romance.. Great for all BharLi lovers but its just all a bit bleurgh too mee.

I mean literally in LaLa land, Murli was giving Bharti hell for being her and now magically cos Rupi dad dies and she is some saviour that he is oh-so in love with?

Makes no sense.. Sorry to dampen the mood but the couple thing/love/rain and ice cream so >< for mee.. mee no liking. Just wish Murli could be a bit more realistic than being this love and Bharti obsessed puppet..

On the plus side- Bharti looks better in churidar's,, Hope she doesn't go back to the sari with hoodies. =( 

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

I think we all were wondering 'cake kahan gaya?' šŸ¤£

What a waste of a perfectly good slice of chocolate cake šŸ˜‰

Exactly! Why ruin the cake.. =( and why was their only one slice? Baki ka cake kahan tha?? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ 
fuzzyface thumbnail
@ rakhie I was wondering if you were gonna make your husband chase  you with a cake now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But seriously Rakhie wrestling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, I only wrestle with my nephews coz they're like monkeys running around the house and I need to hold them down, so they will stop or I just sit on them otherwise it's chaos ā˜¢ļøšŸ˜†

Speaking of wrestling reminds me of The Rock šŸ˜ What a man šŸ˜³

Maybe we shld make all the men watch these cheesy scenes, so they will know what to do when the time comes. We need to make a check list
1-unexpected rain
2-Ice cream
3-playing catch
4-cake
5-candles and roses

It's so cheesy though šŸ˜†