Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Few Points ! (Page 4)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

OMG ! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

You really made me ROFL ! ROFL ROFL

Did I bash anyone in this post ? ROFL

Did I ? Shocked

Did I ?  LOL

Did I ?  Embarrassed

I asked with three diff emotions ! ROFL

I know you 'Maaneet FAN' do not care but still, you took this much effort for me, read my post, all this points and spare time for even replying ! Sure you do not care ! ROFLROFLROFL

Thank you so much ! Tongue

BTW, what is your original ID ? ROFLROFLROFL

Now, i will have better sleep as i was not smiling well ! LOL

WOW ! yr ! Amazing ! My 3000+ posts on MAAN and MAANEET and i am basher ! Embarrassed WOW ! Thanks for this honorable post ! ROFLROFL

still, ROFLROFL

BTW, you do not deserve my clarification ! Wink

Edited by maanddy - 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-nanditasingh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Some times I wonder how come Drasti is accepting to act for such a crap??  She was suppose to be idealizing woman substance.  Why she  is letting her fame down.  Couldn't she stand up against production house for this illogical track??  If a person watching from last Dec onwards, should think her character is baseless and meaning less.  According to me she should not be insecure about her job, bcoz show will not run without her.  

Coming to Beeji family, till now they have not even bothered to know why was Geet was upset & what has Maan has done to her.   They know only to blame.  

Now they are going to show Dev Nandini marriage.  I just want to know in this forum how many females happy for them.  

According to me to Maneet power,  should stand up against such track.  I am not saying show should end, no never, but to stop this non-sense track.  Can see any such power here??

@ Red, I do agree ! Poor DD, she has to suffer, 

I'm so sorry to say but there is no power here to end this crap, coz everyone likes it ! ( Strange na ? ) Wink

I have no more to say for geet and her family ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-

laila889 Newbie
laila889
laila889

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u :) xx btw the "pluto" point cracked me up xx

iMadz

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kasuforever2009]hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET[Dear, here people just against the CVs not against the actors, Can I see your Maneet power bringing back our old geet.  Can I see your power bring some logic in the story.  We are doing so much to this show, people have lost their sleep, to keep the show running.  Cann't we have little right to expect some logic out of the serial??  Myself I hv bcom gr8 fan of Drasti, I cann't see her fame letting down.  Cann't you see her rating going down bcoz of this crap.  For how many times, people keep ignoring current act?? if it continues, the days are not too far, that her image would disappear.  Dont you think we should stand against it.  If they bring right track, there is no scare of GSHP going off air.]

iMadznanditasingh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kasuforever2009]hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

[Dear, here people just against the CVs not against the actors, Can I see your Maneet power bringing back our old geet.  Can I see your power bring some logic in the story.  We are doing so much to this show, people have lost their sleep, to keep the show running.  Cann't we have little right to expect some logic out of the serial??  Myself I hv bcom gr8 fan of Drasti, I cann't see her fame letting down.  Cann't you see her rating going down bcoz of this crap.  For how many times, people keep ignoring current act?? if it continues, the days are not too far, that her image would disappear.  Dont you think we should stand against it.  If they bring right track, there is no scare of GSHP going off air.]

Don't reply to her/him. He/she is in "love" with Maaneet ! And, we are just here to 'bash' ! !!???!?!?!? ROFL

Edited by maanddy - 24 May 2011 at 2:03pm

-AlwaysDamon-

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

[QUOTE=kasuforever2009]hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

[Dear, here people just against the CVs not against the actors, Can I see your Maneet power bringing back our old geet.  Can I see your power bring some logic in the story.  We are doing so much to this show, people have lost their sleep, to keep the show running.  Cann't we have little right to expect some logic out of the serial??  Myself I hv bcom gr8 fan of Drasti, I cann't see her fame letting down.  Cann't you see her rating going down bcoz of this crap.  For how many times, people keep ignoring current act?? if it continues, the days are not too far, that her image would disappear.  Dont you think we should stand against it.  If they bring right track, there is no scare of GSHP going off air.]

Don't reply to her/him. He/she is in "love" with Maaneet ! And, we are just here to 'bash' ! !!???!?!?!? ROFL

I think it was necessary to let them know what actually Maneetians means.  But I would have been more happy that they had created petition to bring logic & bring our old maneet magic back...  This means definitely not going against serial, but to show our love to Maneet.

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

okay..why me commenting to u coz of the use of 1 term...'bashers' & second its being a plural ...

hmm..since I honor myself into believing that the topic maker & me reflect each others thoughts for a time being I am assuming you honored me in including me in this term...

now the term..this is a free forum, as I am free to share my views so are u..and we both did..but this forum too has certain code of conduct which says 'bashing of members & characters not allowed'

Now I dint find any of call any character names that might offend anyone ..if u felt then sure u can & must report it.

But u offended us by tagging us as bashers coz u disagree with us..firstly its not just impolite & rude but also is breaking of code of conduct...

just had to comment to share this view with u ..as to rest of your post..ahh! i agree to disagree.

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshayani-AlwaysDamon-delhigirlnanditasingh

Go to top