Originally posted by maanddy
Here is my little analysis on vicious circle called 'Geet - hui sabse parayi' !
My points :
1. Maan hated dev coz he cheated Geet.
Dev never cheated Maan rather always shown to respect his 'Bro' even when he had shown him door for his misdoings earlier & continued with his respect even after being kicked out by Maan...Only coz Dev cheated Geet.
2. Maan supported geet coz she was right and he rejected his own brother.
Was it easy for him to kick out his kin, to see him suffer as dog, to drag him out when he was unconscious ..half dead, not to flinch hearing the goons threaten to kill Dev..But Maan rejected any relationship with Dev from the moment of truth he heard from Geet.
3. Maan married her.
4. They were happy.
5. She had MC, she was broken ( He ?) Anyone knew he was too broken ? (Leave it ! )
Why leave it Maddy? If Geet had borne the child in her womb he had in his heart.
6. Maan tried to get her back on the track.
7. She misunderstood him. ( as usual ! she believes in 'to err...' )
8. He was angry.
9. She forgave The Culprit.
Yes, he was disappointed seeing the woman who fought him once assuming him to have forgiven Dev, that too without her consent ..now actually forgive him.
Maan dint come to think that his opinion as her knight, as Dev's brother, as her husband & as that child's father ..was never counted..he only kept his thoughts as to how can a woman forgive a sin one so big.
10. He was more angry.
11. She was perfectly normal with him, as he had never done any mistake in past, not even cheated her and made her preggy !
12. Maan could not see it ! He was more angry and said some harsh words !
He had heard this woman cry to him how her life was ruined, call herself impure coz Dev violated her, her child was cursed by the society if not Maan gave it his name...And now he sees her acknowledge that man as family who as a brother he has not acknowledged yet...but here too he dint hold it as grudge or offense but was still disturbed that Dev may hurt her again...now I am talking from facts not assuming things..I speaking what the dialogues conveyed
13. She left home ! ( God knows why ? )
Left him..for forever..
14. Maan was blamed ! Even the culprit gave him lecture !
15. Maan regrets, went to find her.
coz to him his hurt never came before hers
16. She by chance met her family ( From pluto ! )
17. She said some thing and not said some things, and family members made impression that Maan is the culprit.
18. They hated Maan, before they know who is Maan ? ( )
19. He did everything to 'manao' her, driver, cook, fight, walk on coal, INSULT pe INSULT !
19. He won, ( Pata liya ! ) Finally, she was satisfied and she agreed !
20. Culprit has to come, and do re-hubby thing again ! Now, that victim has back off, what can he do ?
Now its not his..the moment Dev had asked 'If Geet can , why not you?' that moment itself robbed him of any right to talk of Geet's past, of any hatred or anger to hold against Dev..
Now when people raise question on his principles for not speaking all truth about Dev..My reply to them is ..its now not his to say but only Geet's & Dev's as they solved 'their' issues without respecting the need to him.
22. They are caught ! She could not defend much !
23. And, now, Maan is 'beimaan', liar, and what not ?
Eventually, In all this, I can not see anywhere the justification of title !
The man who suffered most, was him. Maan. It's like Maan - Hua Sabse Paraya !