Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Few Points ! (Page 2)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Maddy...love u girl ..if not for anything then at least for your honesty & never giving up on your feelings...

First on the Silence ..I am quoting what I wrote at FB...

"Silence speaks, Silence screams

Silence talks louder then any word that cuts true the heart like a sword."

Silence that Geet held on to that did not let her 'mayka' people to not know the real man, Maan, who to them was only but a name.

Name that they hated only cause she failed to introduce Maan to them.

As Beeji said today she had no personal grudge against Maan , nor had made any opinion about the man before having heard (not heard) Geet.

They needed to know WHAT IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA before they knew WHO IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

Silence that painted him grey & that had led to Teji's insulting DadiMaa, Lucky's beating up Adi.

Silence that led to Maan Singh Khurana who hates any form of a lie, to lie for his love.

Silence that made her loved ones assume her love, her man who epitomizes honesty being called dishonest, a cheat.

Silence then & now, Silenced even Maan who had no words to defend himself as it could only offend her loved ones who had trusted her silence.

I don't think so i would like to say much for her ! As i lost her ages ago ! But what you said was 100% right ! It might hurt some people, but truth is bitter and always hurts ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nanditasingh]Maddy...love u girl ..if not for anything then at least for your honesty & never giving up on your feelings...

That is coz nandu, I really don't like to pretend, when its not good then it's not good ! I have brain which works perfectly and i can't put it in the freezer, i cant pretend to love her and every action of her or them, just to be loved by others ! I can't fake it !

It's a FREE country and OPEN PUBLIC FORUM, everyone has equal rights ! 

nanditasingh

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

5, 13 n 16 n 19 are the points for which i ve wonder a lotD'oh

but yar in current situation i wont blaim geet...she is feeling guilt dats why couldnt tlk muchConfused

n family i don want to even talk about those beastsAngry

iMadz

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

On top of that ! Lady's silence ! God ! Save me !

I'm very confused ! 

People are signing petition to save the show ! But FOR WHAT ?

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I am sorry, but i have brain which perfectly works and i can't put it in freezer, or i can't pretend to love everything just to be loved by others !

So, if this continues...i have no more to say ! Ouch

No hunn... people are signing the petition because they are hard core fans of GHSP from the very first day (including me!!)... and we want to save it for the sake of seeing maaneet together... regardless of the other tracks involved... in the end it's only about our support for maan geet/ gurmeet drashti

u have to learn to overlook things because it's just a show... things happen... ab maan lo ke dev is vicky or something... and now he's innocent.. that's how i got over the trauma that you're going through now... lol

NO OFFENSE INTENDED!! just my POV

and also about geet's silence... well actions speak louder than words... and we just have to wait and see how the whole truth plays out... and how beeji and tejji get to know why maaneet didn't tell them everything.. and how no one is really at fault.. rather all of this is just one misunderstanding leading to another

Edited by summikhan - 24 May 2011 at 12:49pm

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

5, 13 n 16 n 19 are the points for which i ve wonder a lotD'oh

but yar in current situation i wont blaim geet...she is feeling guilt dats why couldnt tlk muchConfused

n family i don want to even talk about those beastsAngry

And I don't wanna talk about any of them ! Ouch

shanzy

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

I'm very confused ! 

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I am sorry, but i have brain which perfectly works and i can't put it in freezer, or i can't pretend to love everything just to be loved by others !

No hunn... people are signing the petition because they are hard core fans of GHSP from the very first day (including me!!)... and we want to save it for the sake of seeing maaneet together... regardless of the other tracks involved... in the end it's only about our support for maan geet/ gurmeet drashti

u have to learn to overlook things because it's just a show... things happen... ab maan lo ke dev is vicky or something... and now he's innocent.. that's how i got over the trauma that you're going through now... lol

I tried to overlook things but the problem is that, I just can't stop my brain from thinking ! It works 24X7 na ? Wink

I was happy, and I left it, god knows what happened and I came back ! Yes, the petition over flowing PMs and requests ! 

I have one logic, but i won't say here coz people tends to get hurt easily here ! 

And another point is that, I just can't pretend to love her/them ! If i don like her then i don like her, i cant fake it for the sake of people, and to be loved by others ! I just can't ! Ouch

But, anyways, what you said was right, i will try to ignore it, and yeah...still quitting is the best option ! I'm on for it ! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya1108-AlwaysDamon-summikhan

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by summikhan

I'm very confused ! 

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I tried to overlook things but the problem is that, I just can't stop my brain from thinking ! It works 24X7 na ? Wink

I was happy, and I left it, god knows what happened and I came back ! Yes, the petition over flowing PMs and requests ! 

I have one logic, but i won't say here coz people tends to get hurt easily here ! 

And another point is that, I just can't pretend to love her/them ! If i don like her then i don like her, i cant fake it for the sake of people, and to be loved by others ! I just can't ! Ouch

But, anyways, what you said was right, i will try to ignore it, and yeah...still quitting is the best option ! I'm on for it ! LOL

You edited so i edited ! LOL

Well, no more on Geet ! I have nothing to say on her ! No comments ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-summikhan

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I think we should wait for tommorow episode before jumping into conclusion...

I am just hoping that instead of Maan clearing his image it is high time that Geet should come ahead and speak to all about what MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS...she should show all what is the dfference between Maan and Teji...if that is not done then this whole track was of no use..its meaning is lost...it was just a time pass fun track

Geet this time should not try to defend herself that she did not cheat anyone...but should talk about Maan...as Maan is always putting himself at fault for Geet...It's high time Geet should just speak for MAAN...otherwise it looks like a one sided love from MAAn and Geet only loves Maan coz he is so much blindly in love with her...

It my POV

iMadz

Go to top