Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

5, 13 n 16 n 19 are the points for which i ve wonder a lot

but yar in current situation i wont blaim geet...she is feeling guilt dats why couldnt tlk muchπŸ˜•

n family i don want to even talk about those beasts😑

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

On top of that ! Lady's silence ! God ! Save me !

I'm very confused ! 

People are signing petition to save the show ! But FOR WHAT ?

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I am sorry, but i have brain which perfectly works and i can't put it in freezer, or i can't pretend to love everything just to be loved by others !

So, if this continues...i have no more to say ! 

No hunn... people are signing the petition because they are hard core fans of GHSP from the very first day (including me!!)... and we want to save it for the sake of seeing maaneet together... regardless of the other tracks involved... in the end it's only about our support for maan geet/ gurmeet drashti

u have to learn to overlook things because it's just a show... things happen... ab maan lo ke dev is vicky or something... and now he's innocent.. that's how i got over the trauma that you're going through now... lol

NO OFFENSE INTENDED!! just my POV

and also about geet's silence... well actions speak louder than words... and we just have to wait and see how the whole truth plays out... and how beeji and tejji get to know why maaneet didn't tell them everything.. and how no one is really at fault.. rather all of this is just one misunderstanding leading to another
Edited by summikhan - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanzy

5, 13 n 16 n 19 are the points for which i ve wonder a lot

but yar in current situation i wont blaim geet...she is feeling guilt dats why couldnt tlk muchπŸ˜•

n family i don want to even talk about those beasts😑

And I don't wanna talk about any of them ! 
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: summikhan

No hunn... people are signing the petition because they are hard core fans of GHSP from the very first day (including me!!)... and we want to save it for the sake of seeing maaneet together... regardless of the other tracks involved... in the end it's only about our support for maan geet/ gurmeet drashti

u have to learn to overlook things because it's just a show... things happen... ab maan lo ke dev is vicky or something... and now he's innocent.. that's how i got over the trauma that you're going through now... lol

NO OFFENSE INTENDED!! just my POV

I tried to overlook things but the problem is that, I just can't stop my brain from thinking ! It works 24X7 na ? πŸ˜‰

I was happy, and I left it, god knows what happened and I came back ! Yes, the petition over flowing PMs and requests ! 

I have one logic, but i won't say here coz people tends to get hurt easily here ! 

And another point is that, I just can't pretend to love her/them ! If i don like her then i don like her, i cant fake it for the sake of people, and to be loved by others ! I just can't ! 

But, anyways, what you said was right, i will try to ignore it, and yeah...still quitting is the best option ! I'm on for it ! πŸ˜†

iMadz thumbnail

I tried to overlook things but the problem is that, I just can't stop my brain from thinking ! It works 24X7 na ? πŸ˜‰

I was happy, and I left it, god knows what happened and I came back ! Yes, the petition over flowing PMs and requests ! 

I have one logic, but i won't say here coz people tends to get hurt easily here ! 

And another point is that, I just can't pretend to love her/them ! If i don like her then i don like her, i cant fake it for the sake of people, and to be loved by others ! I just can't ! 

But, anyways, what you said was right, i will try to ignore it, and yeah...still quitting is the best option ! I'm on for it ! πŸ˜†

You edited so i edited ! πŸ˜†

Well, no more on Geet ! I have nothing to say on her ! No comments ! πŸ˜†

tellyme thumbnail

I think we should wait for tommorow episode before jumping into conclusion...

I am just hoping that instead of Maan clearing his image it is high time that Geet should come ahead and speak to all about what MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS...she should show all what is the dfference between Maan and Teji...if that is not done then this whole track was of no use..its meaning is lost...it was just a time pass fun track

Geet this time should not try to defend herself that she did not cheat anyone...but should talk about Maan...as Maan is always putting himself at fault for Geet...It's high time Geet should just speak for MAAN...otherwise it looks like a one sided love from MAAn and Geet only loves Maan coz he is so much blindly in love with her...

It my POV
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellyme

I think we should wait for tommorow episode before jumping into conclusion...

I am just hoping that instead of Maan clearing his image it is high time that Geet should come ahead and speak to all about what MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS...she should show all what is the dfference between Maan and Teji...if that is not done then this whole track was of no use..its meaning is lost...it was just a time pass fun track

Geet this time should not try to defend herself that she did not cheat anyone...but should talk about Maan...as Maan is always putting himself at fault for Geet...It's high time Geet should just speak for MAAN...otherwise it looks like a one sided love from MAAn and Geet only loves Maan coz he is so much blindly in love with her...

It my POV

Yes ! Right ! πŸ˜Š

I was on history ride and concentrating on present 'words' that i heard today ! Though, i am not shocked or hurt, coz time and time Maan has proved himself and got all the bad words in his name and insulted too ! So, it was just point by point events from last few months !   No one knows future and I do not expect anything from them !

And, 

No comments on Geet ! πŸ˜Š

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Thanks ! πŸ˜› Me gonna go get some sleep now ! πŸ˜³

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Some times I wonder how come Drasti is accepting to act for such a crap??  She was suppose to be idealizing woman substance.  Why she  is letting her fame down.  Couldn't she stand up against production house for this illogical track??  If a person watching from last Dec onwards, should think her character is baseless and meaning less.  According to me she should not be insecure about her job, bcoz show will not run without her.  

Coming to Beeji family, till now they have not even bothered to know why was Geet was upset & what has Maan has done to her.   They know only to blame.  

Now they are going to show Dev Nandini marriage.  I just want to know in this forum how many females happy for them.  

According to me to Maneet power,  should stand up against such track.  I am not saying show should end, no never, but to stop this non-sense track.  Can see any such power here??