Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: riya1108

I AGREE WID U DEAR IM FEELING V ANNOYD AFTR TODAY S EPISODE DATSY I DIDNT VOTED IN NIT. I HAV LOST INTEREST EVRYTYM MAAN SUFFERING N DEV GETTING NEW ROMANCE TRACK? YE KAHA KA INSAF HAI?

FRM BOTTOM OF HEART I FELT TODAY Y2 SAVE DIS SHOW?

Yep ! I can understand, but you know this will not change, I think ! So, i have made my self IMMUNE ! 

And, yes, if that is the case, then everyone should ask this question to themselves only ! For what one good reason, we need to save the show ! A good chemistry can never run any show for long, or not even one strong character, one needs a good and strong story line for that and CVs are missing that !

It's like they have every part of the body, eyes, ears, brain, hands and legs and etc. but forget to add HEART and SOUL !

riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Yep ! I can understand, but you know this will not change, I think ! So, i have made my self IMMUNE ! 

And, yes, if that is the case, then everyone should ask this question to themselves only ! For what one good reason, we need to save the show ! A good chemistry can never run any show for long, or not even one strong character, one needs a good and strong story line for that and CVs are missing that !

It's like they have every part of the body, eyes, ears, brain, hands and legs and etc. but forget to add HEART and SOUL !

I LIKD UR LAST LINE VERY MUCH YAR SCRIPT WRITERS R CREATING NW ADAYS STORY LINE FOR ROBOTS NT HUMAN .N WE PEPL SHUD ALSO LEARN FRM CVS.

EVRYTYM BIG BLUNDERS NT EVN THEY SHOW FULL EXPLANATN FOR DAT LIK GEET NVR TOLD MAAN DAT NT GAVE DAT TABIJ TO GEET N SAID DAT MSK HAS RETRND IT(ITS ARND 17 OCT INCIDNT) N IN OCT ONLY GEET LEARNT HAF OF CNVERSATN OF MSK N DADIMA N ASSUMED DAT MSK IS CULPRIT...
YAR HAR NRMAL INSAAN APNE CLOSE RELATNS SE APNI GALATFEHMI CLEAR KRTA HAI HERE CASE IS VICE  VERSA IN THSE MNTHS GEET NVR TRIED TO CNVINCE HER FAMLY DAT MSK HAS NT HURTD HER INTENTALY INSTEAD C ALWAYS KEPT MUM.
YAR I GT CNFUSD SUMTYMS YE GEET WAHI HAI JISNE MEDIA KE SAMNE KAHA THA C WIL NT MARRY MSK AUR AAJ APNE HI MAYKE ME DAR KE JENE LAGI WO?

LEAVE IT ANYWAY CV S R STOREHOUSE OF CREATING MESS

khushi_4ever thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏I really need not say anything for u said it all...today when i saw the episode i the exact same title of "Maanhuye sabse paraye."...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏I really need not say anything for u said it all...today when i saw the episode i the exact same title of "Maanhuye sabse paraye."...

You see, if you think logically, emotionally or in fun, all i can conclude to one thing only :

Maan lost his brother, (now) away from dadima & sister, business and for long time and so many time lost geet, too ! 😆 He got all the insult and bad words every time ! 😆 

Eventually, every time he has to lose someone or other ! 😆 Poor Maan ! 

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago