Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

okay..why me commenting to u coz of the use of 1 term...'bashers' & second its being a plural ...

hmm..since I honor myself into believing that the topic maker & me reflect each others thoughts for a time being I am assuming you honored me in including me in this term...

now the term..this is a free forum, as I am free to share my views so are u..and we both did..but this forum too has certain code of conduct which says 'bashing of members & characters not allowed'

Now I dint find any of call any character names that might offend anyone ..if u felt then sure u can & must report it.

But u offended us by tagging us as bashers coz u disagree with us..firstly its not just impolite & rude but also is breaking of code of conduct...

just had to comment to share this view with u ..as to rest of your post..ahh! i agree to disagree.

HUH? What kind of a cheap post is this? How dare you give such names to Maan Geet and Dev? Geet may be victim but Dev is not the culprit. Maan is culprit. He was the one who wanted to punish Dev in the hope to bring him back to his senses. He was the one because of whom Sasha tore Geet's saree. He was the one because of whom NT wanted to kill Geet. He is the one because of whom Arjun took revenge from Annie. He is the one who had caused so much drama in the serial. Don't you think Geet would have been resting in the bed of roses in her grave in HP now? She is suffering now because Maan urged her to fight for herself, to be independent, to be strong and to have some self respect. So please stop blaming Dev and Geet for everything. Maan was, is and will always be the culprit.
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
While i think both geet and maan suffered 

still i agree with u
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

HUH? What kind of a cheap post is this? How dare you give such names to Maan Geet and Dev? Geet may be victim but Dev is not the culprit. Maan is culprit. He was the one who wanted to punish Dev in the hope to bring him back to his senses. He was the one because of whom Sasha tore Geet's saree. He was the one because of whom NT wanted to kill Geet. He is the one because of whom Arjun took revenge from Annie. He is the one who had caused so much drama in the serial. Don't you think Geet would have been resting in the bed of roses in her grave in HP now? She is suffering now because Maan urged her to fight for herself, to be independent, to be strong and to have some self respect. So please stop blaming Dev and Geet for everything. Maan was, is and will always be the culprit.

yes i agree that maan who is the most principled character, is the culprit, especially for making us all go crazy🀣🀣
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

On top of that ! Lady's silence ! God ! Save me !

I'm very confused ! 

People are signing petition to save the show ! But FOR WHAT ?

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I am sorry, but i have brain which perfectly works and i can't put it in freezer, or i can't pretend to love everything just to be loved by others !

So, if this continues...i have no more to say ! 

maddy
on top of all that, she is worried about her aunt feeling hurt. What about her husband who was called a liar and a cheat by her family when he doesn't even deserve it.
That also when her family thinks of maan so low because of the impression/silence that she gave them.

if i was in her place, i would have yelled at everyone in that freaking family that very minute to stop abusing my husband for no rhyme or reason.

Kay
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed
One other reason
i ❀️ u as a friend
u r never shy to addmit ur ideas
u tell reality like it is no messed up ideas
good job keep doing it
hope
-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy...u tooo goooddd...you never fake it...i just love your honesty...you will always blurt out what you will feell...no matter what...like nanditasingh said, if not for anything, we love you for your honesty...you ROCKs babes,...!!!!

now coming to the topic...well your points are nice and present the true scene of the show...though i have left watchin it before ages...same reason like u...ghatiya track...but i hear that the show is closing..? is that so.? and wat is this petition...??? what is goin on yr...?? i was away from one month...aur kya se kya ho gaya...? serial bandh hone wali he...ha ahahaahaaa...ye to hona hi tha...itna pyra track jo dikhaya...🀣

this post and ur points are proof...tabhi to petition sign karne ki nobat aayi he...lol

BTW, as usual...mujhe to bahot pasand aaya tumara post...wen i thought the same...mujhe ye hi laga...its actually right...serial has lost its soul...

loved ur post...and honesty...good good...pls never leave this honesty in you...jo bhi ho...:)

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

OMG ! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

You really made me ROFL ! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Did I bash anyone in this post ? πŸ€£

Did I ? πŸ˜²

Did I ?  πŸ˜†

Did I ?  πŸ˜³

I asked with three diff emotions ! πŸ€£

I know you 'Maaneet FAN' do not care but still, you took this much effort for me, read my post, all this points and spare time for even replying ! Sure you do not care ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you so much ! πŸ˜›

BTW, what is your original ID ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Now, i will have better sleep as i was not smiling well ! πŸ˜†

WOW ! yr ! Amazing ! My 3000+ posts on MAAN and MAANEET and i am basher ! 😳 WOW ! Thanks for this honorable post ! πŸ€£πŸ€£

still, πŸ€£πŸ€£

BTW, you do not deserve my clarification ! πŸ˜‰

OMg...maddy...aivayi hi main kisi ki fan nahi ban jati...ur reply is prooff...u actually made me ROFL...kya jawab tha...WOW...loved it...

BTW...i read ur me & him wala post first and then this one...or kya mazak he...

us post me log tumhe Maan ki no. 1 fan bol rahe he...taarif pe taarif ur yahan pe basher ? ?  ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i think the person who called u basher need to read ur other posts too...

but u knw me tumari tarah nahi ban sakti...its ur thread n i don wanna spoil ur mood...( jo khabhi hoga nahi, coz u dont care i knw...) otherwise...i have better answer...

but chhaddoji...,mitti pao...

don worry maddy...you are the best...i love you for your works and honesty and like u always say, tel lene jaye sab...🀣

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

okay..why me commenting to u coz of the use of 1 term...'bashers' & second its being a plural ...

hmm..since I honor myself into believing that the topic maker & me reflect each others thoughts for a time being I am assuming you honored me in including me in this term...

now the term..this is a free forum, as I am free to share my views so are u..and we both did..but this forum too has certain code of conduct which says 'bashing of members & characters not allowed'

Now I dint find any of call any character names that might offend anyone ..if u felt then sure u can & must report it.

But u offended us by tagging us as bashers coz u disagree with us..firstly its not just impolite & rude but also is breaking of code of conduct...

just had to comment to share this view with u ..as to rest of your post..ahh! i agree to disagree.

i highlighted those points in red which are so TRUE ! i agree with you nandita, and yes...u knw sumthin...the reply maddy gave to her or him...

she is too good for these kind of persons...ab uski marzi...usne kuch nahi bola...but mujhe bahot kuch kehna he but i wont say it coz i don wanna ruin her thread...

and yes, i did not find anything in post as 'bashing' or 'callin names' or just anythin...it was just plain simple post...bashin kaha se aa gaya yaar...??🀣

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hopehot

totally agreed

One other reason
i ❀️ u as a friend
u r never shy to addmit ur ideas
u tell reality like it is no messed up ideas
good job keep doing it
hope

Thanks but you see, I have to face many obstacles for that !