Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
your posts give me reason to login at GF...
thanks ...catch up rest at FB
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanddy

ahh! friend at FB is holding a great opportunity to 'discuss' so I am off bed for a while..good nite 😳

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Done my blabbering in red...

Oh ! Thanks nandu, you corrected my points ! Now, it does make sense but only to those who can think and who are real and who can't fake things ! ðŸ˜†

kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

OMG ! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² 

You really made me ROFL ! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Did I bash anyone in this post ? ðŸ¤£

Did I ? ðŸ˜²

Did I ?  ðŸ˜†

Did I ?  ðŸ˜³

I asked with three diff emotions ! ðŸ¤£

I know you 'Maaneet FAN' do not care but still, you took this much effort for me, read my post, all this points and spare time for even replying ! Sure you do not care ! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Thank you so much ! ðŸ˜›

BTW, what is your original ID ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Now, i will have better sleep as i was not smiling well ! ðŸ˜†

WOW ! yr ! Amazing ! My 3000+ posts on MAAN and MAANEET and i am basher ! 😳 WOW ! Thanks for this honorable post ! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

still, ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

BTW, you do not deserve my clarification ! ðŸ˜‰

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

Some times I wonder how come Drasti is accepting to act for such a crap??  She was suppose to be idealizing woman substance.  Why she  is letting her fame down.  Couldn't she stand up against production house for this illogical track??  If a person watching from last Dec onwards, should think her character is baseless and meaning less.  According to me she should not be insecure about her job, bcoz show will not run without her.  

Coming to Beeji family, till now they have not even bothered to know why was Geet was upset & what has Maan has done to her.   They know only to blame.  

Now they are going to show Dev Nandini marriage.  I just want to know in this forum how many females happy for them.  

According to me to Maneet power,  should stand up against such track.  I am not saying show should end, no never, but to stop this non-sense track.  Can see any such power here??

@ Red, I do agree ! Poor DD, she has to suffer, 

I'm so sorry to say but there is no power here to end this crap, coz everyone likes it ! ( Strange na ? ) ðŸ˜‰

I have no more to say for geet and her family ! ðŸ˜Š

laila889 thumbnail
i totally agree with u :) xx btw the "pluto" point cracked me up xx
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kasuforever2009]hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET[Dear, here people just against the CVs not against the actors, Can I see your Maneet power bringing back our old geet.  Can I see your power bring some logic in the story.  We are doing so much to this show, people have lost their sleep, to keep the show running.  Cann't we have little right to expect some logic out of the serial??  Myself I hv bcom gr8 fan of Drasti, I cann't see her fame letting down.  Cann't you see her rating going down bcoz of this crap.  For how many times, people keep ignoring current act?? if it continues, the days are not too far, that her image would disappear.  Dont you think we should stand against it.  If they bring right track, there is no scare of GSHP going off air.]
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

Don't reply to her/him. He/she is in "love" with Maaneet ! And, we are just here to 'bash' ! !!???!?!?!? ðŸ¤£

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail