India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Few Points !

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Here is my little analysis on vicious circle called 'Geet - hui sabse parayi' !

My points :

1. Maan hated dev coz he cheated Geet.

2. Maan supported geet coz she was right and he rejected his own brother.

3. Maan married her.

4. They were happy.

5. She had MC, she was broken ( He ?) Anyone knew he was too broken ? (Leave it ! ) 

6. Maan tried to get her back on the track.

7. She misunderstood him. ( as usual ! she believes in 'to err...' )

8. He was angry. 

9. She forgave The Culprit.

10. He was more angry.

11. She was perfectly normal with him, as he had never done any mistake in past, not even cheated her and made her preggy !

12. Maan could not see it ! He was more angry and said some harsh words !

13. She left home ! ( God knows why ? )

14. Maan was blamed ! Even the culprit gave him lecture ! 

15. Maan regrets, went to find her.

16. She by chance met her family ( From pluto ! )

17. She said some thing and not said some things, and family members made impression that Maan is the culprit.

18. They hated Maan, before they know who is Maan ? ( Shocked )

19. He did everything to 'manao' her, driver, cook, fight, walk on coal, INSULT pe INSULT ! 

19. He won, ( Pata liya ! ) Finally, she was satisfied and she agreed ! 

20. Culprit has to come, and do re-hubby thing again ! Now, that victim has back off, what can he do ? 

22. They are caught ! She could not defend much !

23. And, now, Maan is 'beimaan', liar, and what not ?

Eventually, In all this, I can not see anywhere the justification of title ! 

The man who suffered most, was him. 

Maan. 

It's like Maan - Hua Sabse Paraya ! 

Edited by maanddy - 25 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889ginni_05dakshayanijtr1234kanika0089sgp7HeenaMaaneetriya1108roseliMinozkrishdgr8mrkoanky_1205shanzy-AlwaysDamon-PriyaxBassiNav2010nuttycleoAtiffatellyme_RashmiKyunkiImafanEchoesofpassionShweta13..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everpaponeconhopehotnanditasinghanshrat_areebpickachugafulu14

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
On top of that ! Lady's silence ! God ! Save me !

I'm very confused ! 

People are signing petition to save the show ! But FOR WHAT ?

FOR THIS ?

FOR THIS ?

I am sorry, but i have brain which perfectly works and i can't put it in freezer, or i can't pretend to love everything just to be loved by others !

So, if this continues...i have no more to say ! Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshayanikanika0089riya1108Minoz-AlwaysDamon-mrko..VeenaGcian..KyunkiImafanEchoesofpassionnanditasinghhopehot

sgp7 Newbie
sgp7
sgp7

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
lovely post...totally agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoiMadznanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Maddy...love u girl ..if not for anything then at least for your honesty & never giving up on your feelings...

First on the Silence ..I am quoting what I wrote at FB...

"Silence speaks, Silence screams

Silence talks louder then any word that cuts true the heart like a sword."

Silence that Geet held on to that did not let her 'mayka' people to not know the real man, Maan, who to them was only but a name.

Name that they hated only cause she failed to introduce Maan to them.

As Beeji said today she had no personal grudge against Maan , nor had made any opinion about the man before having heard (not heard) Geet.

They needed to know WHAT IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA before they knew WHO IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

Silence that painted him grey & that had led to Teji's insulting DadiMaa, Lucky's beating up Adi.

Silence that led to Maan Singh Khurana who hates any form of a lie, to lie for his love.

Silence that made her loved ones assume her love, her man who epitomizes honesty being called dishonest, a cheat.

Silence then & now, Silenced even Maan who had no words to defend himself as it could only offend her loved ones who had trusted her silence.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshayani-AlwaysDamon-mrkotellymeiMadzanshra

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Here is my little analysis on vicious circle called 'Geet - hui sabse parayi' !

My points :

1. Maan hated dev coz he cheated Geet.

Dev never cheated Maan rather always shown to respect his 'Bro' even when he had shown him door for his misdoings earlier & continued with his respect even after being kicked out by Maan...Only coz Dev cheated Geet.

2. Maan supported geet coz she was right and he rejected his own brother.

Was it easy for him to kick out his kin, to see him suffer as dog, to drag him out when he was unconscious ..half dead, not to flinch hearing the goons threaten to kill Dev..But Maan rejected any relationship with Dev from the moment of truth he heard from Geet.

3. Maan married her.

4. They were happy.

5. She had MC, she was broken ( He ?) Anyone knew he was too broken ? (Leave it ! )

Why leave it Maddy? If Geet had borne the child in her womb he had in his heart.

6. Maan tried to get her back on the track.

7. She misunderstood him. ( as usual ! she believes in 'to err...' )

8. He was angry. 

9. She forgave The Culprit.

Yes, he was disappointed seeing the woman who fought him once assuming him to have forgiven Dev, that too without her consent ..now actually forgive him.
Maan dint come to think that his opinion as her knight, as Dev's brother, as her husband & as that child's father ..was never counted..he only kept his thoughts as to how can a woman forgive a sin one so big.

10. He was more angry.

11. She was perfectly normal with him, as he had never done any mistake in past, not even cheated her and made her preggy !

12. Maan could not see it ! He was more angry and said some harsh words !

He had heard this woman cry to him how her life was ruined, call herself impure coz Dev violated her, her child was cursed by the society if not Maan gave it his name...And now he sees her acknowledge that man as family who as a brother he has not acknowledged yet...but here too he dint hold it as grudge or offense but was still disturbed that Dev may hurt her again...now I am talking from facts not assuming things..I speaking what the dialogues conveyed

13. She left home ! ( God knows why ? )

Left him..for forever..

14. Maan was blamed ! Even the culprit gave him lecture ! 

15. Maan regrets, went to find her.

coz to him his hurt never came before hers

16. She by chance met her family ( From pluto ! )

17. She said some thing and not said some things, and family members made impression that Maan is the culprit.

18. They hated Maan, before they know who is Maan ? ( Shocked )

19. He did everything to 'manao' her, driver, cook, fight, walk on coal, INSULT pe INSULT ! 

19. He won, ( Pata liya ! ) Finally, she was satisfied and she agreed ! 

20. Culprit has to come, and do re-hubby thing again ! Now, that victim has back off, what can he do ?

Now its not his..the moment Dev had asked 'If Geet can , why not you?' that moment itself robbed him of any right to talk of Geet's past, of any hatred or anger to hold against Dev..
Now when people raise question on his principles for not speaking all truth about Dev..My reply to them is ..its now not his to say but only Geet's & Dev's as they solved 'their' issues without respecting the need to include him...they dint count for his opinion

22. They are caught ! She could not defend much !

23. And, now, Maan is 'beimaan', liar, and what not ?

Eventually, In all this, I can not see anywhere the justification of title ! 

The man who suffered most, was him. Maan. It's like Maan - Hua Sabse Paraya ! 

Done my blabbering in red...

Edited by nanditasingh - 24 May 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhinav1386-AlwaysDamon-iMadzShweta13

sush1 Senior Member
sush1
sush1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Well Maan is also equally at fault, when Geet says let us go to Delhi then why did Maan refuse to go? Second point is today when there were ample chance for Maan to tell the truth, he did not say so. why?

Some chemical locha in his brain I guess because of heavy weight of his pagdi. ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

abhinav1386EchoesofpassioniMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush1

Well Maan is also equally at fault, when Geet says let us go to Delhi then why did Maan refuse to go? Second point is today when there were ample chance for Maan to tell the truth, he did not say so. why?

Some chemical locha in his brain I guess because of heavy weight of his pagdi. ROFL

Exactly ! He has lost it in love ! He is blinded by his love so badly that he is supporting all the wrong way, first lie then live there in disguise, fooling them !

For what ? Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-AlwaysDamon-Echoesofpassion..VeenaGcian..nanditasingh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush1

BTW, I never said that someone is at fault ! I just presented a picture ! That's it ! 

And, yes i hope CVs get rid of that turban and 'villagers track' ! 

Minoz-AlwaysDamon-nanditasingh

Go to top