India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

people some how wont stop... (Page 3)

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name isDead ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisisou

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sisisou

zeee Im back :D
sami di dnt look at these type of page they r inactive since a lot of months soe ragvirians turned into anginians
im a ragvirian and i can say it Smile 
shanti di im in the 20% who rnt anginians LOL yet
so u r back with a new account...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisisouzan101

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name isDead ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back... yes i wan't to see them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...
this is what the problem...  when ever  we comment what we won't  or our POV... start to labelising fake fan...hmmm... ok... then there may be true fans... and just like me who when to police station b'coz of my fav jodiLOL are may be fake fans...
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name isDead ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...

Wonder why then mr mahajan walked out of the show and character of ranvir then
DeadCoulld'nt he stick on for the next 4 and half months
All the reasons behind his walking out seems true that he didn't want to play the role of a father for a 7 year old

But seems desperate to be on in another of his show and if the show continues and sometime they need take a leap since it can't be babies for ever so will history repeat for him

The audience gave verdict for bidaaii post Leap and the flagship rs established reached great heights with the post leap during tough competition from other channels
My fellow friends have given much explanation to that in other posts so I see no need to repeat it
Chalo jab they have done good analysis the core results tell what is feasible for a new season of bidaaii
I hope rs takes that into con sideration with the show reaching no1 slot due to mr someone's performance post leap and have him for the new season

also Hate clubs are immature and shows the state of mind of people
So also performance of then fans actors

And even if apurva entered an established show he made sure it didn't sink and kept the collor up during tough competition no wonder recall value is high

While given a new show on his plate mr.Mahajan cud'nt pull the crowd and the channel pushed the show out of prime time and slated it in the afternoon

Seems quite a disappointment for the so called popular actor and his credentials

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Wonder why then mr mahajan walked out of the show and character of ranvir then
DeadCoulld'nt he stick on for the next 4 and half months
All the reasons behind his walking out seems true that he didn't want to play the role of a father for a 7 year old

But seems desperate to be on in another of his show and if the show continues and sometime they need take a leap since it can't be babies for ever so will history repeat for him

The audience gave verdict for bidaaii post Leap and the flagship rs established reached great heights with the post leap during tough competition from other channels
My fellow friends have given much explanation to that in other posts so I see no need to repeat it
Chalo jab they have done good analysis the core results tell what is feasible for a new season of bidaaii
I hope rs takes that into con sideration with the show reaching no1 slot due to mr someone's performance post leap and have him for the new season

also Hate clubs are immature and shows the state of mind of people
So also performance of then fans actors

And even if apurva entered an established show he made sure it didn't sink and kept the collor up during tough competition no wonder recall value is high

While given a new show on his plate mr.Mahajan cud'nt pull the crowd and the channel pushed the show out of prime time and slated it in the afternoon

Seems quite a disappointment for the so called popular actor and his credentials

even pre leap bidaai at that time was facing tough compettition from ksbkbt but still it managed to be continuously at top..bcoz of bidaai sp had shut that show...and plz don't bring CCBM here as it is bidaai forum...that's what you ppl say by seeing any topic regarding kinshuk  so why you now yourself bringing that topic here...ok if you are bringing it here then let me tell you taht show became the topmost show on if becoz of kinshuk,that show was coming in top 10 soon after his entry and it's tam ratings were also good...it was continuously in top 15 shows untill cts messed up and portrayed kinshuk in a negative role...it was track that didn't gell well with ppl so what's kinshuk's fault in it...he did his best...he brought the show to the position where it never was...but still the show was getting decent trps...but you ppl need an opportunity to bash kinshuk...you blame kinshuk fans for bashing your fav actor and what you are doing now??

Edited by shaazi - 25 May 2011 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisisou

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@Sammy chodo yaar what to do mr kinshuk mahajan is the lord Approvehis fans make hate clubs on the name of anmol and apurva abuse apurva on his profile
Aur kuch baki hai tho who bho karenga like u know what you were victomized for that and raising the fact will put us on the spot so we need to be in good books
More over without angini romance agar take the trps post leap on from scratch @ 0 to reach 6.1 tvr then sochi angini romance Hota and we have known apu charm from jjkn days the Greek god of romance he is and his chemistry with parul as ragini wud have crashed a perfect 10/10 on the tvr scale coz Apu can easily pull through another 4 + tvr

Chalo aab tvrs pay itna research kiya hai thanks to bidaaii forum and some members taunts phd kar liya haiLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesami01Wonderfullifesaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@sami.let it be..you cant put sense in immature people brain..

as shanti said let them do their praising...

we do know where we stand and on which level apu has reached as an actor esp doing anmol in bidaai..

post leap bidaai parul has got to showcase more her talent and paired with apu we have seen how he has brought the best out of her acting skills in so many scenes..

so let it go...kuch log kaheinge logon ka kaam hein kahena.
chodo bekar ki baton mein beet na jaye raina..

kuch toh asar hua hein...insecurity and jealousy working hand in hand.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesami01Wonderfullifeshanti05

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
LOL if we are praising kinshuk then what you pl are doingLOL..always chanting apu apu apuROFL...our bidaai forum doesn't seems like it used to be before...it's full of apu chants by four five pplDead...if he is that great then why you need to justify him and his achievements as a replaced actor...and why on earth we'll be insecure and jealousLOL...jealous of whom and waht???...achievements of your fav actor or your fav jodi??lol don't get me started abt it...why should i be jealous when i know it stand nowhere close to my fav jodi...ragvir are still remembered ...it's been 1 yr since ragvir  got broken ut still they are being nominated as most fav unforgettable jodiROFL...i don't see your fav jodi anywhere and i don't hear abt it from anyone except offcourse this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisisoudeepa_mishra

Go to top