people some how wont stop... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zan101

now it wil 138.. well to be hounest i unliked this page.. I like ranvir much.and ragvir too..that is the truth. Bt i just watch bidaai untill it end because parul was there. Apurva was a very good actore. And anmol too...so i fet it's not good to heat that actor.. I was forgot abt this page. If nt i would have done it befor.
glad you have come forward and spoken about it
One has the freedom to like and dislike an actor but creating such hate clubs and making rude remarks seems inappropriate
Hope others also change their mind like you
We apurva fans have had bitter experiences with such abuses and even 6 months after the show went offair I wonder what pleasure they get in doing it which shows their plain insecurities and also calling us fake fans by some members was another big accusation
apu hate club..how childish ...

i can tell these are teenagers who just go out of the limit for a certain kinshuk ...as if this will help him in his acting career or get him more popular by such hate club...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

these people have no  commonsense to create such hate club..no maturity at all..they still have so much to learn in life instead they are hating a gem of a person.

has that affect apu career?..a big no..in fact he has got more fame and praise for his role as anmol..

RS-SP trust him and gave him a call as they did know only apu can do justice to the character anmol.he did it and viewers wholeheartedly accepted him.๐Ÿ‘

at the end bashing..abusing stooping to such level make them big loosers and they should get the reality check and get a life.they can start by learning how to respect and get some moral values..
zeee Im back :D
sami di dnt look at these type of page they r inactive since a lot of months soe ragvirians turned into anginians
im a ragvirian and i can say it ๐Ÿ˜Š 
shanti di im in the 20% who rnt anginians ๐Ÿ˜† yet
ok now i get it who you are..getting MId and provoking wont change the reality..grow up dear...

as you say most of these haters became angini fans and the rest with you among have to get the reality check..

so being so childish wont do anything or change the real fact..

at the end it was not ragvir the show continued but angini the most perfect mesmerising couple..if you have some memory loss show ended on a high trp and recall value so high RS going to be back with a season 2..

so its apu-parul who rocked in the end in bidaai as angini...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
no problem...thanks 4 d link...
@shanti...i have seen many ppl insulting apoorva... I have talk may time about this with zee... That no use of insulting a actor. Even i dont like him oposit to parul. He was good as anmol.
...but creating such hate
clubs and making rude
remarks seems
inappropriate... I wonder why i did it...
LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name is๐Ÿคข ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...
Originally posted by Sisisou

zeee Im back :D
sami di dnt look at these type of page they r inactive since a lot of months soe ragvirians turned into anginians
im a ragvirian and i can say it ๐Ÿ˜Š 
shanti di im in the 20% who rnt anginians ๐Ÿ˜† yet
so u r back with a new account...
Originally posted by shaazi

LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name is๐Ÿคข ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back... yes i wan't to see them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...
this is what the problem...  when ever  we comment what we won't  or our POV... start to labelising fake fan...hmmm... ok... then there may be true fans... and just like me who when to police station b'coz of my fav jodi๐Ÿ˜† are may be fake fans...
Originally posted by shaazi

LOL I don't think any of the true ragvirian turned into agnian or watever the name is๐Ÿคข ...there are still many die hard ragvir fans who love them like anything and still want them back...and who said bidaai was sinking??it was among the top 10  shows and bidaai was already a established show when your fav actor entered...it was not a big deal that it continued gaining good trps well not that good but still as it was already established...but it was ragvir's  lovestory bcoz of which bidaai reached 10 trp...ragvir took bidaai to new heights...even with 1 hour long eisodes it was on top...and i am sure they'll be back in bidaai 2 as rs very well know who and what will help bidaai 2 to be a success like bidaai was...

Wonder why then mr mahajan walked out of the show and character of ranvir then
๐ŸคขCoulld'nt he stick on for the next 4 and half months
All the reasons behind his walking out seems true that he didn't want to play the role of a father for a 7 year old

But seems desperate to be on in another of his show and if the show continues and sometime they need take a leap since it can't be babies for ever so will history repeat for him

The audience gave verdict for bidaaii post Leap and the flagship rs established reached great heights with the post leap during tough competition from other channels
My fellow friends have given much explanation to that in other posts so I see no need to repeat it
Chalo jab they have done good analysis the core results tell what is feasible for a new season of bidaaii
I hope rs takes that into con sideration with the show reaching no1 slot due to mr someone's performance post leap and have him for the new season

also Hate clubs are immature and shows the state of mind of people
So also performance of then fans actors

And even if apurva entered an established show he made sure it didn't sink and kept the collor up during tough competition no wonder recall value is high

While given a new show on his plate mr.Mahajan cud'nt pull the crowd and the channel pushed the show out of prime time and slated it in the afternoon

Seems quite a disappointment for the so called popular actor and his credentials