Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

people some how wont stop...

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I found this link :..
i mean kitna time aur kitna time all those people who r all kinny fans..all memebers here r kinshuk fans who r abusing a good man...

all these 139 people are kinshuk fans  so they don't get a chance to abuse on Apu's profile in IF they make hate clubs on FB and show their abuses there

These are those teeangers who go gaga over kinshuk for mushy scens but here  they are showing their vengence
. here i am not critisizing jsut stating a fact...Cry

Edited by sami01 - 24 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18Abirami24poo_slisasandraanizortvmyloveshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i just want to talk abot this may time bt i just try to ignore all this things shows anmol is perfact to ragini... And apu is best in anmol... All thous 139 ppl are jurles abt apus acting... I was just chating with a person in FB... That person asking me the reson me to be a apu lovere... ( hope u knw how would my answer wil be) bt socalled person is all so in that 139 ppl... the answer was 'he replaced kinny.. so i heat him'.. do u think di it is a reason to heat such a lovely charactor? and the MR. handsom.. ufff i don't think so. after all apu didn't replace any one... he is a new role in that serial..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL  Sammy I tell you na .. I am sure all these are now silent Anmol Ragini fans ...

They must have gotten over the Ragvir bhoot in them and started to fall in love with Angini !!

I can tell you they are plain jealous of the  fact that audiences loved Anmol and Ragini Rajan Ji made the right choice .. Hum log tho Ghandigiri karthey hai aur kitnoy kay dil jeet liye hai
out of those 139 members 80% are now Angini fans..

They have shown  so much passion in the 4 months they were paired that even after 6 months their vibes are still fresh !!Wink

So agar season two hoaa na.. with Angini's story the remaining 20%  will have the after affects of admiring Angini and fall n love with them !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I always wonder why RS did not show in Bidaai what he is showing in some of his other soaps, we fans of Apu might just have seen him in another soap. But since that is not possible  , I wish him all the more back in Bidaai2 with Parul as they do make an amazing jodi. 4 months we did not have enough of them, I wish for more.
I know about the hate clubs but all this hate did not stop the real watchers of Bidaai from liking the new jodi. I can still proudly say Bidaai is the only show which ended with 6.1 tvrs as its last ratings , thanks to the wonderful actors who decided to stay back and also due to Apu and Sulagna Clap
The maker of Bidaai , Rajan Shahi himself said it is a bigger brand now, so waiting for our jodi to comeback to spread some more magic.

anizortvmylovesami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

i just want to talk abot this may time bt i just try to ignore all this things shows anmol is perfact to ragini... And apu is best in anmol... All thous 139 ppl are jurles abt apus acting... I was just chating with a person in FB... That person asking me the reson me to be a apu lovere... ( hope u knw how would my answer wil be) bt socalled person is all so in that 139 ppl... the answer was 'he replaced kinny.. so i heat him'.. do u think di it is a reason to heat such a lovely charactor? and the MR. handsom.. ufff i don't think so. after all apu didn't replace any one... he is a new role in that serial..
Zee I dono if you have seen what I wrte in the forum earlier when Apurva entered the show,
They showed that Monday  Kinshuk was there and then Wednesday Apurva entered as Ragini's husband

But before the show started they say that 7 years have gone passed and such a lot has changed and  so a new person entered Ragini's life and she has moved on
Anmol married Ragini for  various reasons  when people say why he could have been a friend and just stayed like that and they could be friendly and nice goddy and sweet
Wel society wud tarnish Ragini's imagine and blame her for enjoying her life after her deceased husband so It was extremely important for her to get married to Anmol's character and the house had to handle a business empire and therefore these portions in the script was important

Now come to think of it the same so called people who were abusing Apurva's role , second time moving on for Ragini what so ever support  such storyline in other shows..

So the bottom line is there is some kinda double standard with people and Apurva is the blame game
But frankly speaking they are just insecure and they are plain jealous.

Also with leaps happening on the fly in shows I wouldn't be surprised if Rajan ji's other shows also give a 5 year leap and show  the baby gorwn up and Kinshuk's character aged with time and he becoming a father to a 5 or 6 year old there which he did'nt  display( or whatever  reason) in Bidaaiii and Apurva willing to carry the post leap on his shoulder as a new character which had certain dimensions and  gave an upbeat performance.

Leaps are an integral part of a storyline otherwise it will be  boring after certain stage and Bidaaii needed it and it needed Apurva as Anmol

anizorsami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I always wonder why RS did not show in Bidaai what he is showing in some of his other soaps, we fans of Apu might just have seen him in another soap. But since that is not possible  , I wish him all the more back in Bidaai2 with Parul as they do make an amazing jodi. 4 months we did not have enough of them, I wish for more.
I know about the hate clubs but all this hate did not stop the real watchers of Bidaai from liking the new jodi. I can still proudly say Bidaai is the only show which ended with 6.1 tvrs as its last ratings , thanks to the wonderful actors who decided to stay back and also due to Apu and Sulagna Clap
The maker of Bidaai , Rajan Shahi himself said it is a bigger brand now, so waiting for our jodi to comeback to spread some more magic.
Rekha I read some interesting comments of a couple preleap which we have already discussed  and do not wish to add more  But I think that the right focus came with angini and Rajan ji did exactly what he wanted to show with them..He took a risk and gave the viewers what was needed and the TVR's spoke..

See their scenes they are fantastic They have hat intensity the dialogues the passion the reason they ned each other  the desires well shown

Beauty is  intense and both Apurva and Parul have shown it to a magnitude that its par excellence..

I also wished Apurva had joined Bidaaii in Jan itself..Parallel lead is very important in teh show and he would have been a focus  as Anmol Sareen  and we could have gotton more about him .. Well maybe it did'nt strike Rajan ji as the success post leap wud have boosted up more  with his appearance right from Jan to November 13th !

But defiantly  seeing there abusive statements in Apu's profile shows the immaturity of people and RS's risk paid off Big tme !

anizortvmylovesami01

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

ROFL Sammy I tell you na .. I am sure all these are now silent Anmol Ragini fans ...

They must have gotten over the Ragvir bhoot in them and started to fall in love with Angini !!

I can tell you they are plain jealous of the fact that audiences loved Anmol and Ragini Rajan Ji made the right choice .. Hum log tho Ghandigiri karthey hai aur kitnoy kay dil jeet liye hai
out of those 139 members 80% are now Angini fans..

They have shown so much passion in the 4 months they were paired that even after 6 months their vibes are still fresh !!Wink

So agar season two hoaa na.. with Angini's story the remaining 20% will have the after affects of admiring Angini and fall n love with them !
?
100% true di..they havn't update much.. and for long time no any update.. i thinj the page creater now may be a angini fan..lol.
T

anizorshanti05

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
now it wil 138.. well to be hounest i unliked this page.. I like ranvir much.and ragvir too..that is the truth. Bt i just watch bidaai untill it end because parul was there. Apurva was a very good actore. And anmol too...so i fet it's not good to heat that actor.. I was forgot abt this page. If nt i would have done it befor.

Go to top