intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by intruderfast

Hope you feel better soon anmol..
Seriously, i don't get this IMV guy he  still keeps thinking about his ex all the time with 'bade acchey hai' songs on gramaphone and then finds a way to put  that ex's daughter in jail..What's the point of such victories in life..Ermm
yaa it's tough to understand him ,ek baar bhi nahin socha she is the daughter of the woman u loved, 
but thats the beauty of this characterLOLthe more he confuses us the more intersting the show becomes.
He never confused me,of what i have seen of this serial i felt for him his ego comes first,last and middle ,so his choices never surprise me..
But i had watched sometimes because i liked the huge sets ,dialogs are good although it feels like every character is trying to win the debate competion Wink..
And that IMV  guy never felt like gujarati to me,his accent sounds south indian Confused...Aisa lagthaa hai  ratta maar ke dialogs bol raha hai...Ermm
u r absolutely right, the actor is a south indianLOLso naturally all dialogues looks forced
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Thanks for the update anmol...Hug
Hi jyo...Hug
I wonder if anyone is ever going to find out what he was upto...Ermm
That laugh in the end..., That was rather funny... Although I guess it wasnt intended to be... Total zabardasti wali...Wacko

my pleasure, it no that ppl dont know abt his evil plans, its just that devki is in total dark abt his plans
baa and sid know what he did with v, d and s, baa also knows his motive of destroying imv, but they say nothing to anyoneLOL
similarly ppl started doubting imv again for trapping manhar and d.
v was surprised when his father threw party.
its just d who thinks imv like a devta, the day when she will come 2 know , it was he who planned all this, wonder what will be her state
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

thnx for the awsome update. get well soon.
thanks, feeling better now
kamalinee Groupbie
kamalinee
kamalinee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
great update thnksBig smile
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Hope you feel better soon anmol..
Seriously, i don't get this IMV guy he  still keeps thinking about his ex all the time with 'bade acchey hai' songs on gramaphone and then finds a way to put  that ex's daughter in jail..What's the point of such victories in life..Ermm
yaa it's tough to understand him ,ek baar bhi nahin socha she is the daughter of the woman u loved, 
but thats the beauty of this characterLOLthe more he confuses us the more intersting the show becomes.
He never confused me,of what i have seen of this serial i felt for him his ego comes first,last and middle ,so his choices never surprise me..
But i had watched sometimes because i liked the huge sets ,dialogs are good although it feels like every character is trying to win the debate competion Wink..
And that IMV  guy never felt like gujarati to me,his accent sounds south indian Confused...Aisa lagthaa hai  ratta maar ke dialogs bol raha hai...Ermm
u r absolutely right, the actor is a south indianLOLso naturally all dialogues looks forced
REALLY ShockedMy guess was right..LOL He does have a damdaar voice but somewhere i feel a emotional disconnect when he says those long dialogs ..dunno why..Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index