may 24 WU- imv's masterstroke

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis, 😊, i am not feeling well, so my update will not be as good
well i am quite stunned by imv explannation to chinu, that man's  mind is made up of something else,
he thinks it will do them good, his whole family will be together after this incident😆

ok hers the update😊

scene 1-
imv and chinu r in the car and chinu congratulates imv and applauds him for planning this successful trap😈
he says that whole nation will get this news in few mins and he laughs that imv chose friday , now both have to saty in lock up 4 2 days.😈
he tells chinu this was necessary cos he wanted to remove the business ka keeda from devki's mind, now she will be forced to join vaibhav group😈
chinu asks why he dragged manhar into all this.
imv replies manhar  carries the baggge of priciples , adarsh , siddhants on his shoulder, due to which he had to suffer humiliation
cos of manhar leaving the house, he had to suffer humiliation from outside.
now he will have to come back to his house,
baa and baapuji will be relieved to see all their family together, this is called masterstroke
(wah imv wah, 😡this was his plan , so that it leads to happy reunion of sorts, anyway he wins this round, i swear this character is too complex for me to understand 😛, may thats why we r so fascinated by him😊)
imv calls charu and tells to take care of bb and he is going to meet d

scene 2-
v and imv reach police station.
the officer first refuses but then when he realises its imv he lets them go.
d is in the lock😭( mujhse bardaasht nahin hota yaar😭)
d tells them that she is not bothered much abt spending 2 nights here but she is bothered with the accusation against herand much more bothered abt what imv told her in the house
she promises imv that she will find that person who has dared to put such a dirty game and will thus gain his support back👏
she will find that person and will punish him😊, sand will gain everyone trust back
imv says he is stunned at seeing d's courage
d sdays it not just his courage, the name virani gives her courage😉😆
she needs imv's support🤣(yaa girl go get it)
she says throush her , that person has himiliated him also.
imv says he will not only give not only support her but help her finding that person🤣
he says when a person lie is caught , he or she feels scared, but d is not scared , so he thinks d is innocent😛😆
d asks imv to give her bail, and then she will go to bank manager and will question him , she is sure that bank manger must have cleared fake cheque of her name😊
imv says thats a good idea and he will support d if she is innocent
(kyaa funny situationhain , she is asking the support of that person jisne yeh sab kiya hain)😆

imv goes, , v comes near her😉
d tells v that she knows v is a practical person😊, he thinks from his head, but requests him to think from his heart and trust her, they have stayed together 4 so long, id he thinks she is honest, then pls trust her😳😊
imv tells d if she is right , he will defo support her😊and will help in finding that person👏
he says he likes business but he does not support unfair meanss , he has played dirty, for him life is eoually imp.😃
d says same for me, she likes business but 4 her life is a serious business😃
d remembers moments with sabina😆😆where she too said the same thing😉
v also goes from there😊(good scene between them, love bothe of them)

scene 3-

jyotsna thinks thatd is innocent not to think anything bad , but they all know, it might be imv plan
imv cuts across and says yes its his plan, he mockingly tells everyone yes that he has done all this cos of his defeat
he also blames baa fol polluting everyone mind against him , he has done so much 4 manhars family but everyone puts fingers on him only
he says he has never asked if manhar had actually taken bribe, he has trusted manhar blindly but now he thinks he has to quetion
jyotsna is deeply hurt by this .
sonal ask imv to stop and says if his father is guilty , he will be punished

they both starts to leave ,baa asks then to wait she will come too, but they both refuse.
charu also stops them but imv tells let them go😡, they have to fight this alone,
they both leave

episode ends.
precap- imv gets call that swing air deal has been given to vasibhav group, imv gives his cunning smile😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hope you feel better soon anmol..
Seriously, i don't get this IMV guy he  still keeps thinking about his ex all the time with 'bade acchey hai' songs on gramaphone and then finds a way to put  that ex's daughter in jail..What's the point of such victories in life..🤔
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Hope you feel better soon anmol..

Seriously, i don't get this IMV guy he  still keeps thinking about his ex all the time with 'bade acchey hai' songs on gramaphone and then finds a way to put  that ex's daughter in jail..What's the point of such victories in life..🤔

yaa it's tough to understand him ,ek baar bhi nahin socha she is the daughter of the woman u loved, 
but thats the beauty of this character😆the more he confuses us the more intersting the show becomes.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa it's tough to understand him ,ek baar bhi nahin socha she is the daughter of the woman u loved, 
but thats the beauty of this character😆the more he confuses us the more intersting the show becomes.

He never confused me,of what i have seen of this serial i felt for him his ego comes first,last and middle ,so his choices never surprise me..
But i had watched sometimes because i liked the huge sets ,dialogs are good although it feels like every character is trying to win the debate competion 😉..
And that IMV  guy never felt like gujarati to me,his accent sounds south indian 😕...Aisa lagthaa hai  ratta maar ke dialogs bol raha hai...🤔
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update anmol...🤗
Hi jyo...🤗
I wonder if anyone is ever going to find out what he was upto...🤔
That laugh in the end..., That was rather funny... Although I guess it wasnt intended to be... Total zabardasti wali...
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Hi jyo...🤗
That laugh in the end..., That was rather funny... Although I guess it wasnt intended to be... Total zabardasti wali...

hi radha😊,yep, badaa ajeeb laughter thaa, uske hansi pe hansi aayi mujhe😆..
😉gabbar style try kiya but flop ho gayaa😆
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha... I know! thank goodness... gabbar wasn't there... he'd died of laughing🤣
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the awsome update. get well soon.
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

He never confused me,of what i have seen of this serial i felt for him his ego comes first,last and middle ,so his choices never surprise me..

But i had watched sometimes because i liked the huge sets ,dialogs are good although it feels like every character is trying to win the debate competion 😉..
And that IMV  guy never felt like gujarati to me,his accent sounds south indian 😕...Aisa lagthaa hai  ratta maar ke dialogs bol raha hai...🤔

u r absolutely right, the actor is a south indian😆so naturally all dialogues looks forced
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Hi jyo...🤗

my pleasure, it no that ppl dont know abt his evil plans, its just that devki is in total dark abt his plans
baa and sid know what he did with v, d and s, baa also knows his motive of destroying imv, but they say nothing to anyone😆
similarly ppl started doubting imv again for trapping manhar and d.
v was surprised when his father threw party.
its just d who thinks imv like a devta, the day when she will come 2 know , it was he who planned all this, wonder what will be her state