Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smitasmita

I too feel the same that he is the one who will suffer more and face more emotional turmoil.

i just hope anya doesnt get seperate,and soon admit their fillingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthey have to b e one
anya forever
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i guesss shagun will back off because in article it was written first shagun will be creating drama of loving anant then during drama he actually falls in luv  and u know what if she falls in luv then she can understand that whom annt luv shagun will back off once she goes back her character ends
shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that shagun is too stupid to back off even! 😡
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg i cant even think abt tht engagement...therz gnna b alot emotionz ...get ready guyz
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aiswarya-

Omg i cant even think abt tht engagement...therz gnna b alot emotionz ...get ready guyz

i cant see anya seperation.i dont understand one thing ,its ok if  anya realize their love not soon ,but then whats the need for engagement ,its such a stupidity😡
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

i guesss shagun will back off because in article it was written first shagun will be creating drama of loving anant then during drama he actually falls in luv  and u know what if she falls in luv then she can understand that whom annt luv shagun will back off once she goes back her character ends

but the chances are less as the great rama 😡is there in between,she will not allow her sister to back off
why are cv upto engagement,😡what is need of it?😡
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor navya...what can she do?
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah chaitu...i agree...uska dada bhi na... Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

i have a feeling that shagun herself will call back the alliance...knowing anant loves only navya...and will never be able to love anyone else......
and strangely enough...i am not feeling anger towards anant at all...i sort of understand him...and i envy him actually...its just a matter of time...and mark me..he is goonu get hurt more ..(even more that navya herself.). by hurting navya

100%