Navya

reason-important part

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
todays episode was not good
i just dont understand one thing ,what will happen to anya?
i know many of you are telling anant is soon going to realize his love ,and even navya ok
he will realize and even tell i love you to navya and even navya too ,but but  what about engagement guys?😭😭 once  anant gets engaged to shagun then nothing can happen😭 because he believes in parvarish and his family most,if at all he will realize his love for navya ,he cant live without him,but then what about shagun ,she is second part of story,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
anant has to think about shagun ,uska kya?πŸ˜•if at all he suceeds in manofy his dadaji for navya ,then also even his dadaji will  not spoil life of shagun,😭 
as per articles engagement is surely gonna happen ,😭😭so we cant say it will not happen,
then what is the reason he will give for breaking the engagement?
what he will do for spoiling life of shagun?
he cant do guys,he cant do
i am so worried about navya,uska kya?
it will be too late if he realize his love after engagement

Edited by chaitu-monaya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have a feeling that shagun herself will call back the alliance...knowing anant loves only navya...and will never be able to love anyone else...😳...
and strangely enough...i am not feeling anger towards anant at all...i sort of understand him...and i envy him actually...its just a matter of time...and mark me..he is goonu get hurt more ..(even more that navya herself.). by hurting navyaπŸ˜’
pgdn thumbnail
I agree with u and when they will realize then it will be too late iam so worried about navya bechari ko kya hoga ufff yeh anant ko kya hogaya can't understand
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

i have a feeling that shagun herself will call back the alliance...knowing anant loves only navya...and will never be able to love anyone else...😳...
and strangely enough...i am not feeling anger towards anant at all...i sort of understand him...and i envy him actually...its just a matter of time...and mark me..he is goonu get hurt more ..(even more that navya herself.). by hurting navyaπŸ˜’

ya,he will b e hurt more than navya
but shagun
i think rama will never allow her to backoff, rama will never allow shagun to go back,
then kya?,this engagement thing is not a small one   ,anant is in a big trouble now

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: pgdn

I agree with u and when they will realize then it will be too late iam so worried about navya bechari ko kya hoga ufff yeh anant ko kya hogaya can't understand

in all this ,navya will only be left alone
anant will reazile his love ,but till that time afterwards he cant do anything ,he has to accept shagun
,now only one way is there ,either shagun only becomes positive and backoff from anant life
or
anant needs to  make everyone agreed for navya

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If once navya's heart is broken then she wil never trust anant again as she's v.sensitive girl
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

ya,he will b e hurt more than navya

but shagun
i think rama will never allow her to backoff, rama will never allow shagun to go back,
then kya?,this engagement thing is not a small one   ,anant is in a big trouble now

still i have a feeling that things will get out of rama's hands too...πŸ˜‰...and anant will be just unstoppable once he accpets his feelings for navya..and decides upon it..😍
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If this happens i swear we need to party!
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

todays episode was not good

i just dont understand one thing ,what will happen to anya?
i know many of you are telling anant is soon going to realize his love ,and even navya ok
he will realize and even tell i love you to navya and even navya too ,but but  what about engagement guys?😭😭 once  anant gets engaged to shagun then nothing can happen😭 because he believes in parvarish and his family most,if at all he will realize his love for navya ,he cant live without him,but then what about shagun ,she is second part of story,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
anant has to think about shagun ,uska kya?πŸ˜•if at all he suceeds in manofy his dadaji for navya ,then also even his dadaji will  not spoil life of shagun,😭 
as per articles engagement is surely gonna happen ,😭😭so we cant say it will not happen,
then what is the reason he will give for breaking the engagement?
what he will do for spoiling life of shagun?
he cant do guys,he cant do
i am so worried about navya,uska kya?
it will be too late if he realize his love after engagement

Don't worry sab theek ho jayega!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too feel the same that he is the one who will suffer more and face more emotional turmoil.