Navya
Navya

reason-important part

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
todays episode was not good
i just dont understand one thing ,what will happen to anya?
i know many of you are telling anant is soon going to realize his love ,and even navya ok
he will realize and even tell i love you to navya and even navya too ,but but  what about engagement guys?CryCry once  anant gets engaged to shagun then nothing can happenCry because he believes in parvarish and his family most,if at all he will realize his love for navya ,he cant live without him,but then what about shagun ,she is second part of story,ConfusedConfused
anant has to think about shagun ,uska kya?Confusedif at all he suceeds in manofy his dadaji for navya ,then also even his dadaji will  not spoil life of shagun,Cry 
as per articles engagement is surely gonna happen ,CryCryso we cant say it will not happen,
then what is the reason he will give for breaking the engagement?
what he will do for spoiling life of shagun?
he cant do guys,he cant do
i am so worried about navya,uska kya?
it will be too late if he realize his love after engagement

Edited by chaitu-monaya - 24 May 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverakshi-sidputul.Juhi.

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that shagun herself will call back the alliance...knowing anant loves only navya...and will never be able to love anyone else...Embarrassed...
and strangely enough...i am not feeling anger towards anant at all...i sort of understand him...and i envy him actually...its just a matter of time...and mark me..he is goonu get hurt more ..(even more that navya herself.). by hurting navyaDisapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_pillaiCool_priyaLicyabhingyaAnant_loversmitasmitaakshi-sidputulpluviophile.

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with u and when they will realize then it will be too late iam so worried about navya bechari ko kya hoga ufff yeh anant ko kya hogaya can't understand
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

i have a feeling that shagun herself will call back the alliance...knowing anant loves only navya...and will never be able to love anyone else...Embarrassed...
and strangely enough...i am not feeling anger towards anant at all...i sort of understand him...and i envy him actually...its just a matter of time...and mark me..he is goonu get hurt more ..(even more that navya herself.). by hurting navyaDisapprove
ya,he will b e hurt more than navya
but shagun
i think rama will never allow her to backoff, rama will never allow shagun to go back,
then kya?,this engagement thing is not a small one   ,anant is in a big trouble now

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgdn

I agree with u and when they will realize then it will be too late iam so worried about navya bechari ko kya hoga ufff yeh anant ko kya hogaya can't understand
in all this ,navya will only be left alone
anant will reazile his love ,but till that time afterwards he cant do anything ,he has to accept shagun
,now only one way is there ,either shagun only becomes positive and backoff from anant life
or
anant needs to  make everyone agreed for navya

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
If once navya's heart is broken then she wil never trust anant again as she's v.sensitive girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

ya,he will b e hurt more than navya
but shagun
i think rama will never allow her to backoff, rama will never allow shagun to go back,
then kya?,this engagement thing is not a small one   ,anant is in a big trouble now

still i have a feeling that things will get out of rama's hands too...Wink...and anant will be just unstoppable once he accpets his feelings for navya..and decides upon it..Day Dreaming

Nas1smitasmitaakshi-sidputul

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

If this happens i swear we need to party!Dancing

Licyabhingyaakshi-sidputuldeeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index