Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 24th may 2011 (Page 2)

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Funny commentary  misti  LOL LOL

Earlier i i did not think Rohan was acting to bring them together ... but acting to get to the bottom of Rads behavior and in this creepy way seems more his style  ... very good acting by Saurav ... he is alternatively creepy and cute and is doing a good job of crossing those boundary lines and then backing off.  Rads seems to be picking on it ...maybe she will be the first to know but will have an uphill task convincing Dev

Radev scenes were cute .. and Rads is quietly ignoring Dev, which is making him begin to go after her  ...  cute scene of dev holding the dainty lady's purse  LOL

I thought BB was justified in questioning whether Rads was as innocent as she looked ..  this is the third or fourth time that she has found her alone in DDG's room trying to make him talk  ... in any case, BB is so full of ego ... she reverts back to thinking that she can still get her to sign over everything in her name

I dont know if they are speeding up the track for some cliff hangers as they get close to end of IPL season or due to TRPs ...   let's see

Edited by rajsri - 24 May 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Today, I liked Saurav the most because of his expressions.  He is a good actor.  So can easily play an innocent child, concerned friend or a creepy stalker.  I too was disappointed by the promo because the creatives are acting very desperate.  Because of the temple scene, viewers were already speculating about Rohan faking his illness.  Today his expressions and his questioning were sufficient.   But liked the way he changed from giving a creepy look when he mentioned that Dev was going with Radhika, his look when Radhika promised to come back soon and play with him and then throwing a tantrum (in hopes that Radhika could show that she cared enough to run after him??) to suddenly becoming a child-like.  The interesting part was when he said that Dev is still going with her but he is not and then went off in a huff.  Radhika seemed to be relieved at his departure and didn't follow him at all.  This would chaffe at his pride.
 By releasing that promo they have shown that they are very insecure...I was wondering whether there is another negative character in this story...because badi bahu by herself is not interesting...atleast to me she is not...to me her son and DIL are more interesting (she is still grey now but her jealousy and self importance may turn her...also she wants to be important in her husbands eyes) and if Rohan is brought in then it becomes more interesting...because Rohan is far more sharper than badi bahu or virat.So for Dev to really grow he has to choose between Rohan or Radhika...Saurav is doing a very good job...From the promo it looks like he is negative but I am hoping that they give him enough lease to swing back...he is perfectly placed to play both ways.   I am also not too sure about Padma.

Yes, Radhika is not shy and wouldn't have problems if Rohan came as a child to her room.  But his behavior and touching her knee (or lap) was freaky for her.  Since she has also seen his temper tantrum at the temple, she seemed to be getting a feeling that it was familiar to that adult type tantrum rather than an innocent child like tantrum.  So she was getting that instinct about Rohan.  As you said, she is most objective being the outsider and also as a woman has instinct about somebody stalking her.  So she should be the one to figure out the truth. 
Yes.

I too was thinking about the change in BB.  It was too sudden from one episode to another (or within few minutes).  For now I will give them the benefit of doubt, but again the writers seem to be disclosing a lot of cards to increase the ratings in the short term?  Why can't they work on it at an even pace? 
TRP and insecurity...

Of course.  One plate of pakoras is there and so there has to be chilli so that Poppa Fruitcake can snatch a glass of water from somebody's table (not very hygenic, but hey that is Poppa Fruitcake).  But Poppa Fruitcake will not be eating Pakoras, but would just gaze in Phuljhari's eyes after the pakoras come to their charpai.
LOLLOL

Wonder if Dev would be stopping for the night at Rawal with all the stops they are making on their way.  So maybe the mechanical problem with the car is also coming up and they are forced to stay back for few hours.  Again a part of Abhay/Radhika scene.  They are trying to please the audience after that physical abuse scene.  So Dev would be there when Phuljhari gets into trouble because of Chenu.  Interesting that Chanda has been made absent in last couple days.  I guess she will be back once Dev reaches Rawal.
 Yes false sense of security to the audience maybe regarding Chanda...so that the audience do not get irritated.
 True, did notice your slashed use of fruitcake/Bumbumbhole.  I have a feeling that they got complaints about Dev's character and his behavior with Radhika.  So they are speeding up to make him softer and maybe speeding up the story where he would be shown to fight for Radhika which he would once he realizes that Rohan is back to take his Phuljhari.  So they are showing him falling for Radhika in a true sense where he won't be able to let her go this time.
I am not surprised if they have got complaints...this Devs competitor is Dev of CB1...the channel and PH are responsible for this mess...if the characters were named differently with different backgrounds, then they could have got away with this but in this case the audience will subconsciously link the old Dev with this Dev...and more so because the old Dev was very popular with the audience. There are very few people who watched CB1 for Radhika and not for Dev. 

anusha34PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Funny commentary  misti  LOL LOL
Thank you.
Earlier i i did not think Rohan was acting to bring them together ... but acting to get to the bottom of Rads behavior and in this creepy way seems more his style  ... very good acting by Saurav ... he is alternatively creepy and cute and is doing a good job of crossing those boundary lines and then backing off.  Rads seems to be picking on it ...maybe she will be the first to know but will have an uphill task convincing Dev
Saurav did a very good job today...he was testing how far he can push regarding Radhika...and she will have an herculean task in convincing Dev and most probably here something drastic has to happen for him to realise  what monster he has created by just reciting poetry. 

Radev scenes were cute .. and Rads is quietly ignoring Dev, which is making him begin to go after her  ...  cute scene of dev holding the dainty lady's purse  LOL
I was irritated with the car scene...reminded me too much of Abhay and Radhika...thats why lost interest at the end.

I thought BB was justified in questioning whether Rads was as innocent as she looked ..  this is the third or fourth time that she has found her alone in DDG's room trying to make him talk  ... in any case, BB is so full of ego ... she reverts back to thinking that she can still get her to sign over everything in her name
She might have been justified but the change from not listening to Virat and now listening to Virat was quite sudden. She think very highly of herself and rarely listens to others and thats why I was scratching my head at her suddenly nodding to Virat.

I dont know if they are speeding up the track for some cliff hangers as they get close to end of IPL season or due to TRPs ...   let's see
Ahh I forgot the IPL...might be that...they might be priming for full scale action after the IPL finishes and also might be TRP...anyway if it is TRP we will get to know soon about it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Hee hee...Embarrassed...Oops the daisy...Embarrassed...sorry...Embarrassed...chunnu munnu is making me giggle...Big smile...see yesterday we were saying that Kabutarni is digging a hole for herself by not listening to Aagbabula...LOLWink...well today she realized her folly and or the first time listened to her son and said ...I have to do something regarding Phuljhari and send her away from chintamani...LOLChunnu munnu ...what happened to her...Stern Smile.aiyoo...Stern Smile.

My head was spinning too in last two days.  In Friday's episode, Dev was declaring his hate for Radhika one minute and by the end of the episode had declared that he would never be able to hate her and he loved her too much.  By early Monday, he was declaring that he couldn't fall for somebody like her.  Then BB was declaring that Radhika was too naive and was not a threat only to change few minutes later.   Is it TRP related?  What are the ratings for last week?  Is this another desperate move but wasn't CB at #9 on May 16th when Radhika showed her dignity to Dev and stopped him from destroying her puja?  Oh, the dialogue writer S. Mansavi was hired by Rajsri to direct (write ??) their new movie and it was out last week (Mr. Kalakar).  But it was panned by reviewers for being stuck in some time warp with cliched story and dialogues.  

.ok ok let's see what other hole does she dig...Ermm.well she has to dig another one na...Embarrassed...otherwise she will have indigestion...LOLWinkOuch...so then amma, bhabhi aunty and others are walking in a straight line...Ermm...

LOL That was a funny scene.

Phuljhari at the rear and Baby bhasu (who is now upto some very bad stuff'bad boy baby bhasu)...
Now why did they have to kill the suspense.  Couldn't they have shown the promo the day before they were going to show it?  The scene could have been more effective if we didn't know about Rohan's fake illness and were just speculating based on his dialogues and expressions.  So they messed up this episode by their promo.  Haven't they heard of too much information being a bad thing.

wants to know where they are going ...ammas reply sankat mochan pooja and for that laddos have been made by Phuljhari...baby bhasu eats the ladoo...and says very good...and bhabi aunty...excuse me please I also made them so what marks will I get...LOL...and baby bhasu says you 20 and mommy phuljhari will get full marks...Ouch...aiyoo bhabhi aunty has again lost a bout to Mommy Phuljhari...Ouch

Fruitcake didn't like that marking system.  Probably after Rawal trip, his jealousy would start coming out more promptly.

...but baby bhasu tells Mommy Phuljhari not to tell his mother...Ermm...and lo... baby bhasus mother lands and glares at everyone...D'ohoh then Poppa Fruitcake, Aagbabula and Kabutarni also there'...and kabutarni says chop chop announce time...LOL...attention! LOLMommy Phuljhari will be going home...Stand Atease...LOL...oh sorry...Embarrassed..Misti less drama please...ok ok...Embarrassed...aiyooo Phuljhari as usual says I don't wanna goD'oh...I wanna stay with dadaji and Poppa Fruitcake glares...D'oh...see its his dadaji na...Ouch...but kabutarni says no you will have to go...Ouch..and babay bhasu throws a tantrum that he also wants to go...Ouch...and throws the pooja ka ladoo on the floor Stern Smileand gets a look from both Poppa Fruitcake and Mommy Phuljhari...Banshee drags Baby Bhasoo away... 

Banshee is coming out to be more extreme to me based on her pre-wedding persona.  So there has to be more to her resentment too.  But liked your attempt at melodrama Misti.  But alas...you did fall short from chunnu munnu's standards.  I mean what was the need for Kabutarni to stop Dev by making that announcement. Did she knew she was going to ask him to go to Rawal?  This is one strange family where BB has been given so much power and nobody is questioning it.

Now badi bahu is in deep thought that what to do...Stern Smile...who to send with Phuljhari for pagphere...D'oh..and her eyes light up...Poppa Fruitcake ...LOL...who goes Oh no!..not again!...LOL why me? LOLStern Smile...well he did not say that loudly...Embarrassed..but he gives  his useless excuse...Stern Smile...which amma will not listen ...comon be a good boy and take Phuljhari home...chop chop...LOL...badi bahu also says...LOL...and they all leave and Poppa fruitcake is left with his hands on his hips wondering about why on earth is everyone after him to spend time alone with Phuljhari...Ouch...arreh I told you na...Embarrassed..the more you run the more you will have to spend time time with Phuljhari...Big smile...why are you fighting it?...D'oh...anyway mera kya hai...laro aur bhughtoh...D'oh...

Misti, you have added laro to your bhughtoh line.  Yes, no sympathy from me for Fruitcake.  He is such a duffer where he wants to go and yet acts like this.  He wasn't shown particularly happy with Bad Baby Bhasu's request to go with his "Pari."  On that note,  Phuljhari was also not impressed with Bhasu's marking system.  She gave him a mirthless slight smile.

Now Phuljari in her room packing her suitcase and uyeeema...OuchShocked...baby bhasu creeps up and has a very strange look...Shocked...baby bhasu's expression reminds me of the Joker character in Batman movie...Ouch...Phuljhari gets the creep attack...Shocked...well he has a very creepy looks...Ouch..Phuljhari picks up Lady banshees name as a rescue attempt but that does not work...OuchOuch..and then she gets back to her packing and Baby Bhasu leaps close to her and pushes his way into her personal space...which freaks her out...OuchOuch...again he wants to come and Phujhari says no...Clap..and then he touches her lap...Ouch..aiyoo that is definitely personal space crossing...OuchShocked,..and he asks some pointed question regarding Poppa fruitcake taking her and not liking her...Shocked.anyway he leaves and a guy comes to take the suitcase...now chunnu munnu I am confused...D'ohErmm...see the head of the bed is against the wall, with design on the wall, and the door is next to the bed...so anyone coming in should be in Phuljharis direct vision...Ermmbut these two came from behind her...Ermm...that means the section of the room that is facing the outside...Stern Smile...so were these two hiding behind some curtain and one by one they were coming and playing peekaboo with Phuljhari..Stern SmileWacko...or did they climb up the wall from outside from the ground floor and entered  the room through the window...Stern SmileWacko...Chunnu munu see this is why I am confused...D'oh... 

This reminded me of that revolving doors of Dev and Radhika's room from CB1 where Vaishali once came to their room from the bathroom.  Here both the servant and Bhasu were coming from the bathroom door too.  Didn't they show Phuljhari coming out of their after her shower the first morning when she encountered Fruitcake in the garden?  Talking about that,  how long will Bhasu be ok with Radhika staying in Dev's room?  I guess at least for one week, we can see them gazing at them across the rooms or room to garden.  In any case, the way track seems to change every week, nobody knows for certain least of all Chunnu munnu.

Misti, that was an excellent observation about the joker character.  As soon as you mentioned joker,  I got reminded of that scene in the restaurant where Jack Nicholson pops in front of Kim Basinger.   Saurav was great in this scene where he changed his expressions pretty quickly.  Really, the promo was not needed at all and this scene and the dialogues were more than enough for the hint.

The time for Phuljhari to go and Phuljhari want to take blessing from dadaji...Ouch  ...and badibahu says ok I will accompany you too and then marches with Phuljhari to chintamanis room...there she has some telepathic talk with chintamani and when he leaves kabutarni tells him that she has employed a lawyer who can open this will...Ouch..and dadaji cries...

How can any lawyer open the will if there is a time frame for the will to be opened?  Also,  all the involved parties have to be present for the will to be opened.  That implies that Dev has to be there too.  The lawyer for Dadaji can easily show the court that the will would be opened in say "x" months.  But maybe this is also Kabutarni's dream world.  I am hoping that this track of Pagphera is meant to give hint to Radhika.  She knows a family member is involved.  The PF is not that big, so she should figure out easily that it is Kabutarni who is the culprit because Kabutarni is so insistent on giving the medicine and restricting visiting hours for Dadaji.   Again it is not plausible that nobody picked up on this.  They better make Padma more complex to make it palatable for audience.  But then all the soaps dumb down their characters in order to justify a particular track.

anyway Mommy and Poppa now in the car...Shocked...oh mommy sitting in the front and ignoring PoppaBig smile...then...stop stop...temple visit...Ermm..so mommy Phuljhari wants to go to the temple but Poppa  Fruitcake again starts barking and growling and then gives her a 5 minute break...D'oh...to do her devima visit'...and as soon as Mommy phuljhari steps out of the car she finds a little girl to save and pass on the advise that bumbumbhole gave her as a child...Stern Smile...and Poppa is very impressed but then gets angry again that why is he paying attention to Mommy again...Stern SmileD'oh...so he gets out of the car and again stares at mommy who conveniently drops her purse and poppa like a good boy picks up the cute little ladies purse and holds it in his hand and goes marching left right left to find mommy...LOLLOLWink..

Ok, I kept on expecting seat belt in this scene.  In CB1, Radhika initially did not put a seatbelt and then didn't know how to put one.  This is after years of traveling in a car and putting on a seatbelt.  So I expected that Radhika here would be doing the same thing.  Otherwise, this scene was a deja vu for me.  The only thing I liked was Radhika ignoring Dev and looking out of the window.  Otherwise, I was expecting to her say, "Stop" at any moment.  They waited until the song was finished.  Now this song was played two times in CB1 - one when Radhika was being stubborn and second when Dev as Abhay was being obnoxious to Radhika.  So today playing that song was not a big deal.  I will wait for it to come again when this time Radhika rejects Dev.to i

They had to show delay in this trip as well as show Dev getting to know real Radhika and falling for her all over again.  My question is that they could have easily shown it at Dev's house.  Why create such artificial scenes?  They only disrupt the flow of the story.

who is now having a very private conversation with devima that she does not want anything for herself but wants all the good things for her in laws family and poppa gets a push from Kanha to go and stand here'Embarrassed..that he does with the cute little ladies purse in his hand... Wink...and stares at mommy phuljhari wishing for all the goodies for the inmates of the Purohit asylum...Tongue...and then gets a whack on his head by Kanha and his face softens and he is mesmerized with this sight of mommy phuljhari...still holding the cute little ladies purse in his hand...Wink...Poppa has the expression of some who has woken up from deep sleep...ErmmStern Smile 

Ok, I have to admit that I did like Dev blinking his eyes in amazement at Radhika's sweet nature as if he was seeing her truly for the first time.  So kind of goes with your observation that he was in love with a dream girl and is now getting to know Radhika as a real person.  This time the love would be strong because the person is real.  Radhika on the other hand is not falling for Dev yet (what is there to fall for at this point anyway?).  

Oh there was a part of Chenu and his mother and the money problem...and we don't have to worry about kabutarni's indigestion because she has definitely again dug a hole for herself to sit in...LOL...wonder if she is sitting there and chewing a carrot?Wink

Who knows.  But hope some of Radhika's atrocious jewelry pieces would be gone this time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Misti,

Thanks and enjoyed your thoughts.

Looks like BB is not interested in making us happy, especially you and me that she has decided to listen to her son, in the bargain she has been kind to the wheel-chair for the time being.Wink

She has dug the next hole.  Infact i was looking for this pagphere rasam, this will be a good learning curve for our angry young man.  Radhika is likely to be in danger because of Chenu---she will be saved---Radhika may also refuse to help Chenu and express in clear terms that she cannot support something which is wrong, bring shame to her father and also explain to him how it could have been dangerous to anybody.  I also would like Dev to witness this scene---only then will he realise that in the fire accident radhika could have also been in danger.  He will start to get lots of insights about Radhika's behaviour and the person she is.  This could also be used to slowly remove the obligation factor from Dev's mind.  So when radhika returns from rawaal she will not be alone to dig the mystery in PB but may also have Dev with her.  If dev and radhika are brought together because of logical circumstances it would be interesting.

Before I forget fantastic acting by Rohan, he is getting into lime-light and is doing great justice to his role, wish he is retained as grey.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..NeerjaaPutijaChalhovmisti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

1)      Interesting looks of Dev and Radhika towards the tantrum display of Rohan.Both were surprised...Radhikas surprise is ok but interesting is Dev's reaction. Since we know that Rohan is acting, his act as a child will be what he thinks is normal...that means throwing tantrum...throwing stuff on the floor...no one scolding him for it...badi bahu instead pampering him...Dev as a child used to think that it is normal but now I think he saw for the first time Rohan as a child throwing tantrum and that too throwing something meant for pooja on the floor. Now the question is whether he will think about it?

Dev's frown was very interesting as it was Puja ladoo (prasad) that Rohan threw this time.  So Dev didn't like it as he has respect for such things.  Now would chunnu munnu follow up on this scene or will they just let it make a stand-alone scene.  They have a tendency to do that as many times there is no continuity of reactions.  Afterall, if they can show Padma forgetting her daughter and the entire PF forgetting about her,  they can show anything and change anything at anytime.  They did that with CB1 where they changed the entire history in year 2 (suddenly the property that could be transferred to Radhika was only attached to RP title, change of timing of Dev's confession of Radhika being his DG  and so on).   I hope they show it because the seeds of distrust start building slowly and usually somebody doesn't have a switch button where they like a person one day and hate that person the other day.  Usually, it starts with small events which start creating doubt in one's mind about one's beliefs and then a small seed of doubt starts becoming big as the events that challenge those beliefs continue to happen.

2)      Rohan twice crossed into Radhikas personal space today...she reacted based on her sixth sense. Her reaction to Rohan (even though she knows that he is a child now) was not that of a person whom she is comfortable with. She used Padmas name as an excuse to remove him from the room...wonder what else will he do in his urge to enter her personal space since he now knows that he has the freedom to do so...the only person standing in front of him is Padma...and Dev? How will he react.  Rohan also asked some pointed questions regarding Dev, which Radhika avoided for the time being. Hopefully Rohan will be grey here.''

I too hope they make Rohan grey rather than an outright villain.  He is a good actor and would hate to see him in one-dimensional role.  They did that with Shantanu and ruined the entire track.  Hope they don't do it here.

As far as Radhika is concerned,  usually people especially women know when somebody is giving them that kind of vibes.  Rohan was quite creepy and his questions were also not that of an innocent child.

3)      Radhika's one track mind in following her goal...hopefully you are showing that this one track dedication of Radhika is freeking out BB and as a result she did the mistake of letting Radhika go...but on the other hand Radhika is again commiting the same mistake of not reading other people around her. If the second option is what you are following then Chunnu munnu she has already seen what has happened with her one track mind regarding following Dev and still she has not realized? Are you by any chance dumbing her down to bring your twist.  Anyway liked Radhika today...she basically ignored Dev and did what she had to do.

The problem with all these tracks is that they never show any realization on anybody's part.  They showed Radhika getting happy at Shanti's acceptance where she even went to the temple.  But then there was no realization that she was deceived by her.  She didn't confide in Shanti but still there were no emotions shown at that time.  Same with Dev.  So far they haven't shown any remorse on his part for abusing Radhika so much and that too repeatedly.  Now we are all assuming that he would be remorseful at one point, but again there is no gauarantee.  They can just show him feeling betrayed at Rohan's nature and Radhika consoling him by telling him that it wasn't his fault.  But will they ever show him realizing that it was wrong behavior regardless of what he perceived to be "Radhika's sins."  That one human being doesn't behave like that with another human being or if they do, they apologize profusely and don't repeat it again.

I hope they are going with your underlined words where BB is getting freaked out with Radhika's actions and in her mistake allowed Radhika and Dev to go alone where probably both start knowing each other and get close mentally.  So Dev starts become more objective where  his family is concerned and starts to question the status quo.  I hope it is not dumbing down of Radhika in order to prop up negative characters.

And the new montage is Radhika smiling...wonder what are you upto chunnu munnu?...and I am wondering that if something happens to Radhika in Rawal due to the gundas will Chenu change his ways? 

Was wondering about that too.  Is she happy because she is falling for the real Dev?  Or she is happy that Dev is accepting her despite not knowing the truth from Rohan?  

ChinadollTwoNeerjaamisti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Musti, Funny and insightful analysis as always... Clap

Your eagle eyes doesn't miss much and CM should be aware of this by now. I thought Radhika was in a different room and didn't pay attention.

I wanted Rohan to insist on going with Radhika for Pugh phere and CM obliged.. His temper tantrum and his appearance in Radhika's room ( via bathroom ) freaked her out and I am wondering, if in the future, he will try to punish her by attempting to force himself on her, for coming into his home under false pretence? Dev ofcourse will be there to save her virtue and ultimately hate Rohan.

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Misti ... i did not watch the few episodes leading to the SR during the Abhay/Rads phase of CB1 (was travelling)  ... hmmm wish they would'nt do that ...  if they are using the circumstances again, i hope they show Rads reacting differently this time around .. i do want Rads to continue to ignore Dev and show him that she is miffed at him

i liked today's episode primarily bcos it is the beginning of showing dev that rads is not the self centered girl he thinks she is ... i think they could have done this in PB but Dev in PB seems to be very duty bound and totally obsessed with his work  ... maybe getting him out of there is what works

I do like Dev's "rough and tough" personality ... but the creatives should not do anything to mess with his underlying character ...  they have to continue to show him as being intensely protective, possessive of Rads even as he is fighting his feelings for her ... any ambiguity there will not be liked by the audience ... and a lot of them are watching for Dev as much as Rads  ... as you have said before, he is competing with dev from Cb1

If there is any saving to be done or any goondas to be thrashed i do hope they have dev do that .. and teach chenu a lesson at the same time .. waiting for some dishum dishum scenes from dev  ... the rohan/dev dishum dishum scenes can wait for a couple of weeks Wink

As far as rohan is concerned, i hope they keep him grey ... jealous and obsessed ... but not crossing the line and trying to kill or physically harm either dev or rads

It would be a pity if the TRPs were low the past 10 days since the story telling has improved ... let's see

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Go to top