Posted: 12 years ago
Today i loved misha alot. She is so caring for pia. She ws always there to keep a check that in any way pia dont come to know about her past. Today the way she handled tracker that was such adorable scene. And her fun masti was at the top the way she puts blame on arnab and the way she wasgiving alcohal. That was just awesome. It was so nice to watch sisterly love of Misha and Pia. I always craved for there scene. Watching Misha and Pia together is just out of this worls experience. Hope to see more mish and pia scenes. And m so happy that old PKYEK gang and masti is back.

Which was ur fav scene of misha today???
the way she was trying to stop tracker n finally banging her head after making efforts😊
Misha is so good without  love life😉😆 ... Loved the scene with D ..it was fun to watch both of them . They way they act 🤣
Piya&Misha scene was good ..misha protecting piya . In short it was MISHA Day😃
misha ki jaga aur koi bhi hota...tou wo bhi  caring hota
Originally posted by hukshila

the way she was trying to stop tracker n finally banging her head after making efforts😊
I know misha is super funny and that was quite funny scene😆😛
I completely agree with you
as for fav scene i can't choose because she was awesome in all 👏
Originally posted by abhaylove

Misha is so good without  love life😉😆 ... Loved the scene with D ..it was fun to watch both of them . They way they act 🤣
Piya&Misha scene was good ..misha protecting piya . In short it was MISHA Day😃
Thats the perfect word the Misha day and seriously that gay track was the worst thing that i have ever watched in my life. So guy falling for misha is okay but misha falling in love in first sight is not okay :P
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

misha ki jaga aur koi bhi hota...tou wo bhi  caring hota
Ohhh okay den panchi was also there but she didnt stopped tracker and it was misha only who stopped her
Originally posted by asena

I completely agree with you
as for fav scene i can't choose because she was awesome in all 👏
aww thanx alot and yup  misha was awesome everywhere and congrats 4 becoing goldie and thanx a tonne 4 ur reply😊
oh yes misha is always fun to watch...
she always brings refreshment whenever her scenes comes with piya...
the dobrial sisters trio hug was super cute...loved their scenes...like how they were trying to protect piya from coming to know abt her past...
it was so nice to watch them...the old gang is back...