•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Today we saw an awesome epi so Today I won't give any reasons because the whole epi is the reason for this rating It is

5/5 👏

Hope you accept with me Click LIKE if you like the rating Do comment Give your views too
5/5 for avina's actin thn for today's epi as whole
 Yeah 5/5 for Avina's acting.

I will give it the same ratings as you good episode😉 Glad that Daidma has more to say lately more a role. Shanti is a great character funny!!  Loved Dev fighting his feelings for Radhika. He can't stop looking at her 😳 Now I know Rohan is acting, and wants Radhika it is kinda strange to say cute but he is still funny as a kid 😆 Hope they keep him grey not negative totally. He did great!!! I feel so sad for Dadaji, the look Dadaji gave Radhika so sad like please don't go help me!! Great acting by all actors, love Avinash and Rubina! Good that Radhika ignore Dev  too😃

5/5 for AVINa's acting...Especially the last part...Rohan was also nice but i don't like him repeating the same words...
🥳wonderful episode 5/5

I rate it 5/5 also !!!!!! It was an AWESOME episode !!!!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!