Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Don't be mad at family members ! lol

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why everyone is mad at teji and biji ? πŸ˜•

They called maan 'beimaan' coz that is the way, our geet presented his image ! The way she left home and stayed there, and silence and all that ! She made them firmly believe that Maan is the culprit, be-imaan, liar and what not ?

So, unpe gussa karke kya fayda ? πŸ˜†

BTW, i am all set to watch MAAN vs TEJI fight ! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Did u miss some amritsar episode? 😊When did Geet talk anything against Maan to her family?

If silence is golden then Maan is equally guilty of the same since he did not reveal the truth today and let JJ do it for him. πŸ˜‰

Yeh CVs ne to Maan ke character ka bhi phaloda bana diya.😑
🀣

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush1

Did u miss some amritsar episode? 😊When did Geet talk anything against Maan to her family?

If silence is golden then Maan is equally guilty of the same since he did not reveal the truth today and let JJ do it for him. πŸ˜‰

Yeh CVs ne to Maan ke character ka bhi phaloda bana diya.😑
🀣

No I did not miss any, but you see what i wrote, i did not write she said sumthin abt him, all that she did was remain quiet !  she said sumthin and she did not say sumthing ! 

Her silence ! God save me...

And, as i said, Maan is the biggest ' Baighairat ' of all the time, coz after all this INSUT pe INSULT, he stayed there ! 

For WHAT ? 

This topic was for Geet and her family members ! From where Maan came and guilty and blah...blah..blah..came ? 

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

No I did not miss any, but you see what i wrote, i did not write she said sumthin abt him, all that she did was remain quiet !  she said sumthin and she did not say sumthing ! 

Her silence ! God save me...

And, as i said, Maan is the biggest ' Baighairat ' of all the time, coz after all this INSUT pe INSULT, he stayed there ! 

For WHAT ? 

This topic was for Geet and her family members ! From where Maan came and guilty and blah...blah..blah..came ? 

Ok...Maan aur Teji ke beech mein to vaise hi ladaai hone wali hai...yahan to math fight karo...but u r right...Teji aur Beeji ko we can't be mad at the way they reacted...we can't expect ke voh khushi khushi sab expect karenge without an explanation...akhir voh sab ulti khopdi ke hi sahi...par they both really love Geet alot...and that is why they are hurt...par I still think ke Geet should have spoken up today...and explained everything...why Maan did what he did...instead of crying to Beeji to forgive her...because...Geet unki apni hai...they love her and eventually will forgive her...par Maan se to voh pehele se nafrat karte hai...so she should try and fix that...Maan wanted to fix that for Geet...isi liye to he stayed back...and now it should have been her turn...to show them who Maan really is
iMadz thumbnail

Ok...Maan aur Teji ke beech mein to vaise hi ladaai hone wali hai...yahan to math fight karo...but u r right...Teji aur Beeji ko we can't be mad at the way they reacted...we can't expect ke voh khushi khushi sab expect karenge without an explanation...akhir voh sab ulti khopdi ke hi sahi...par they both really love Geet alot...and that is why they are hurt...par I still think ke Geet should have spoken up today...and explained everything...why Maan did what he did...instead of crying to Beeji to forgive her...because...Geet unki apni hai...they love her and eventually will forgive her...par Maan se to voh pehele se nafrat karte hai...so she should try and fix that...Maan wanted to fix that for Geet...isi liye to he stayed back...and now it should have been her turn...to show them who Maan really is

@ Red, I agree ! 

Yes ! They are not at fault ! They are just reacting the way they have impression of Maan ! πŸ˜Š

I hope it happens as you said ! But, i do not expect much and no comments on geet ! πŸ˜Š

I never found faults ! I was just sharing my point which was correct ! I really don't know from where this 'blame game' came ? πŸ€£