Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for precap description.I want show to change its name to AMMA BAN JAYE,Firday plz come soon i cant bear this torture anymore.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Thanks for precap description.I want show to change its name to AMMA BAN JAYE,Firday plz come soon i cant bear this torture anymore.

Rightly said... iam just wanna get finished with ME... till then torture and more torture...😡😡😡😡
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Believe you me, I hate being like Cassandra but it really pains me to even a think that a show that was once upon a time a trendsetter is resorting to forced twist in the tale only to counter another show which is scheduled to start in the same time slot. Is there actually a need to be so desperate?  With MKAP becoming Saas, bahu aur saazish, can we ever hope to see Krishna or AB getting his due?😲 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Believe you me, I hate being like Cassandra but it really pains me to even a think that a show that was once upon a time a trendsetter is resorting to forced twist in the tale only to counter another show which is scheduled to start in the same time slot. Is there actually a need to be so desperate?  With MKAP becoming Saas, bahu aur saazish, can we ever hope to see Krishna or AB getting his due?😲 

Cassandra was never believed ...

I know, Milli .. had someone told me a few months ago that we would be going kitchen politics route, I would have bestowed them my fiercest glare ..but here we are.. with a shrewd , cunning MIl  who seems to be holding all the aces and a dumb DIL who is content giving blank stares and giving her POV's on drinks , social situation's..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Oh to aap hain precap dainain wali? Xie Xie baby!

What a shocker!😲 The precap I mean ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

** Mean eyed Glint *..Indeed ..I do  pray u meant the shocker thinggy  re  Precap ...else
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for the precap, Tanthya...🤗

I guess the CVs want to show that both are responsible for destroying their marriage and not just K...

Amma seems to be winning all battles atm but what happens when the final explosion...will she win that too??? She holds all the aces at present..

U R Welcome, Dear ..

That is quite sensible of CV's..

I think she will win this set ..but match will be won by KRIYA 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks Sathya... So he will be in trouble in coming days... he is one person knows who is the culprit now... amma failed here.. all these while she did it alone... so she was safe... now, this guy will serve her right some day...Iam so happy...

You are welcome, Babs...

If he knows that it was Amma who did tht , then yes..he will be  a valuable witness ..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Cassandra was never believed ...

I know, Milli .. had someone told me a few months ago that we would be going kitchen politics route, I would have bestowed them my fiercest glare ..but here we are.. with a shrewd , cunning MIl  who seems to be holding all the aces and a dumb DIL who is content giving blank stares and giving her POV's on drinks , social situation's..

This show has nothing new to offer anymore...this track bores the hell out of me and when you have butchered one of your lead beyond recognition you kinda realise that the CVs have lost the plot for the sake of showing saas bahu drama so that when the truth comes out one person will be blamed for the whole mess..

This track is going to the predicted conclusion without any proper twist or unpredictability..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

This show has nothing new to offer anymore...this track bores the hell out of me and when you have butchered one of your lead beyond recognition you kinda realise that the CVs have lost the plot for the sake of showing saas bahu drama so that when the truth comes out one person will be blamed for the whole mess..

This track is going to the predicted conclusion without any proper twist or unpredictability..

I know..there will be P  arranging the closet  thinking over about the past, her future course of action and here will be Krishna thoughtfully chewing on the bature  and constantly replaying what Amma, Ss had dinned ..and there will be Amma twisting her lips, rolling her eyes and selecting aThakur girl for Krishna  and finally ...TRUTH comes out ..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I know..there will be P  arranging the closet  thinking over about the past, her future course of action and here will be Krishna thoughtfully chewing on the bature  and constantly replaying what Amma, Ss had dinned ..and there will be Amma twisting her lips, rolling her eyes and selecting aThakur girl for Krishna  and finally ...TRUTH comes out ..

They are dragging all this for the maha episode...Pratigya will get her PBJ moment there and do nothing in regards to it as for her PBJ is all talk and nothing else..K will be dumbed down even further that he will need a bell to convey what he says as he has been shown to just follow either his mother or his wife and not have a mind of his own..

No one will learn anything by the end of it as P will remain the same and K will be dunno what as he has no role..
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago