Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

A Gold smith  enters , and asks for Pratigya ..Krishna is bewildered by the fact as to why the Goldsmith wants Pratigya..The Goldsmith smilingly explains that Pratigya had given order for the gold set and he had brought it to be delivered, Krishna is stunned and blurts out "" It means that Pratigya took out..."" But is quickly halted by the upraised hand of Amma who takes it and asks for the bill..the Goldsmith says that the necklace cost 40k and that the bill has already been paid ..Krishna and Amma exchange a shocked look

Another one of Amma's plans succeeds.. although p brought this on herself by going home when she should have kept her eyes on Amma.. as well as K who refuses to think !!

Thanks for the pre cap Thanths πŸ€—
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Phir se shuru hogayi πŸ˜†

No Belcome, Bey πŸ˜‰

What can I say Tanths?? ...Amma will be winning all the rounds in the coming days...until something unexpected happens...we can't really talk much πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

What can I say Tanths?? ...Amma will be winning all the rounds in the coming days...until something unexpected happens...we can't really talk much πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

2 whole sentence...chalo maaf kiya

U r welcome, BPπŸ˜ƒ
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dii wounderful precap description more problems r saved for pratigya bt one thing i don,t understand krishna told to pratigya that she shld give him a money as he has to give to the employees bt she just went to MMFG now mistake done by pratigya tooo
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

There has to be tweeest somewhere here😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Nobody, it was a drama... Amma might hv asked the gildsmith to tell like tht...ot SS also is in this game... ,but i doubt tht...

I  don't think Amma would employ outside source .she is going solo to safe guard her plan and if it was a drama, then it has to be returned pronto..so lets see..what happens...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

dii wounderful precap description more problems r saved for pratigya bt one thing i don,t understand krishna told to pratigya that she shld give him a money as he has to give to the employees bt she just went to MMFG now mistake done by pratigya tooo

ofc , fully agree with you..I really don't understand Pratigya's penchant for early morning visits..and di u notice..Sacx comes from somewhere ..instead of getting ready, Sax is seen sauntering from outside..
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the precap.

CVs failed by sending P to maika...what was the need to go that early?...they could have given some reason for her visit.
-Sheena- thumbnail

one point I did not understand was who paid the 40k??

Best case scenerio is that aliens came and took everyone's brain away and that we will not notice the loopholes in the script

OR

The jeweller is blind as a bat and cant tell the difference between amma and Prats..It really is not that hard to differentiate as the open hair gives it away..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for the precap.

CVs failed by sending P to maika...what was the need to go that early?...they could have given some reason for her visit.

Exactly Bharathi ..πŸ˜ƒ