Precap- Trouble comes with a smile

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Gold smith  enters , and asks for Pratigya ..Krishna is bewildered by the fact as to why the Goldsmith wants Pratigya..The Goldsmith smilingly explains that Pratigya had given order for the gold set and he had brought it to be delivered, Krishna is stunned and blurts out "" It means that Pratigya took out..."" But is quickly halted by the upraised hand of Amma who takes it and asks for the bill..the Goldsmith says that the necklace cost 40k and that the bill has already been paid ..Krishna and Amma exchange a shocked look

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Oh to aap hain precap dainain wali? Xie Xie baby!

What a shocker!😲 The precap I mean ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks for the precap, Tanthya...🤗

I guess the CVs want to show that both are responsible for destroying their marriage and not just K...

Amma seems to be winning all battles atm but what happens when the final explosion...will she win that too??? She holds all the aces at present..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sathya... So he will be in trouble in coming days... he is one person knows who is the culprit now... amma failed here.. all these while she did it alone... so she was safe... now, this guy will serve her right some day...Iam so happy...
tanthya thumbnail
one point I did not understand was who paid the 40k??
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the description Tanths ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma might has 1 lac 20 thousand with her 😕😕😆😆 or SS paid it...being part of Amma's plan...😕😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the description Tanths ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Phir se shuru hogayi 😡😡😡😡😡😡😆😆😆

No Belcome, Bey 😉
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Nobody, it was a drama... Amma might hv asked the gildsmith to tell like tht...ot SS also is in this game... ,but i doubt tht...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amma probably bought the jewelry as a gift for Kesar for godh barayi but it serves her purpose to implicate Prats here.

If Krishna's neurons were firing he would have realized Prats is not one to ask for jewels or clothes. That's Komal and Takurain blundered big time by not thinking about what Prats would do and does what she and Komal would do.