Navya

IS this the solution?

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Avoiding the person u love is not the solution...πŸ₯Ί...MR ANANT ...am so muchhh disappointed...πŸ˜”...πŸ˜”...ye kya hai yaar...kal tak i was so enjoyed aj udasi ch gayi hai...just dont understand...his anger,...why is he showing it to navya,...why shud she suffer she is innocent......he cant do this...am sooo saddd...πŸ₯Ί...on the oderhand i kno this will make the love track more interesting...but i cnt see both of them in pain...i understood the dilemma of anant somehow we all face it at sumpoint of our lives...but ignoring the person pushing her away is not the solution...u have to face it...pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega...he felt as if he did sum paap...why din he realise dat bfore...gawddd.πŸ˜•...guys help me out...😳.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: triasha

Avoiding the person u love is not the solution...πŸ₯Ί...MR ANANT ...am so muchhh disappointed...πŸ˜”...πŸ˜”...ye kya hai yaar...kal tak i was so enjoyed aj udasi ch gayi hai...just dont understand...his anger,...why is he showing it to navya,...why shud she suffer she is innocent......he cant do this...am sooo saddd...πŸ₯Ί...on the oderhand i kno this will make the love track more interesting...but i cnt see both of them in pain...i understood the dilemma of anant somehow we all face it at sumpoint of our lives...but ignoring the person pushing her away is not the solution...u have to face it...pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega...he felt as if he did sum paap...why din he realise dat bfore...gawddd.πŸ˜•...guys help me out...😳.

Awww..your post is so cute. Anant is no expert in LOVE nor is he a casanova. He is as inexperienced as Navya.  Agreed its wrong to ignore Navya.  But can you blame him? That lad is confused. And guilty too.

Both of them are young and its the first time...mistakes toh karenge...thats how love blooms...Manaana Roothna is part and parcel.
Don't lose heart Anant will be back once he is sorted out😳😳😳 . Its then up to Navya whether to accept him ya kick him...( just kidding).πŸ˜†

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KripaRajput

Awww..your post is so cute. Anant is no expert in LOVE nor is he a casanova. He is as inexperienced as Navya.  Agreed its wrong to ignore Navya.  But can you blame him? That lad is confused. And guilty too.

Both of them are young and its the first time...mistakes toh karenge...thats how love blooms...Manaana Roothna is part and parcel.
Don't lose heart Anant will be back once he is sorted out😳😳😳 . Its then up to Navya whether to accept him ya kick him...( just kidding).πŸ˜†

red:kripa...it ws hilariousss...ya tru pehla pehla pyar hai...mistakes to hongi...but precap mein bechari navya looked so sad...😳...
pgdn thumbnail
Hahhhahahahha navya ko bhi us ko ignore karna chaiye I mean us ko koi ladhke k sath Dekh payega anant woh tyo jealous hojayega Harry sahi hahhahahhaa
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah triasha...i agree...he shud have not ignored her...i feel bad 4 navya
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It wil take hm som time b4 he realises that he cant b away 4m navya i hope it happens soon
pluviophile. thumbnail
he just need to relize...but he needs sumtime ...4 tht😊

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
be cool...everything will be solved
triasha thumbnail
i hope anant realises his love sooner than later...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†