aur badi musibat

devilman thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeh kya hai...writers ko kuch mila nahi toh nayi ladki manav ki life mein daal rahe hai...Shravni kya kam thi jo ab aur ek ladki..jaywant ko bhi usi waqt entry...arre ab toh arman ko sukhi se jeene do...
Arre kuch mila nahi toh ye track...plzzz ab toh chain se jeene do... Plzzz ab zara pr mein acchha kuch dikhao,hamesha arman hi dukhi hote hai..plzzz... 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agree with you.cvs are runing out of idea.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CVs ran out of ideas when they came up with Divorce last yr..Grrr
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

CVs ran out of ideas when they came up with Divorce last yr..Grrr

DB, I had a question did the CVs know what will happen on last day of PR when the first day of PR aired, or are they writing the script along with PR currently running?
bhallarox thumbnail
DB is right, ever since the Creatives have came up with ArMan;s last year divorce there has not been much spice to the show. The time when Vandu and Ajit got married was a really fun time of PR.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhallarox

DB, I had a question did the CVs know what will happen on last day of PR when the first day of PR aired, or are they writing the script along with PR currently running?

Bhalla you think Kekta and her CVs wrote the whole storyline b4 starting this show πŸ˜‰  They are writing stupid airheaded stuff as they go along..πŸ˜‰ I seriously think they are on something...😳
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bhalla you think Kekta and her CVs wrote the whole storyline b4 starting this show πŸ˜‰  They are writing stupid airheaded stuff as they go along..πŸ˜‰ I seriously think they are on something...😳

That's what I am thinking too, glad to see them making our Jaywant return. DB, I know you are really happy at Jaywant's entryπŸ˜‰
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Bhalla even if they have a story or concept in mind or writing, they have to change depending on the channel and audience.. So it is waste to write the whole story well before.. That is the reason they come with tracks and write the story on a daily basis... πŸ˜›

I have not watched the tamil version but I am sure there are changes made to the original version to meet the needs of the audience which is different.. Me being a South Indian never ever watch any south Indian Serial... I only watch Hindi Serials as I like them... But I have my friends who only watch South Indian Serials and they say they are more real and touching.. The tastes are different and it does not depend on the region I believe πŸ˜ƒ
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Bhalla even if they have a story or concept in mind or writing, they have to change depending on the channel and audience.. So it is waste to write the whole story well before.. That is the reason they come with tracks and write the story on a daily basis... πŸ˜›

I have not watched the tamil version but I am sure there are changes made to the original version to meet the needs of the audience which is different.. Me being a South Indian never ever watch any south Indian Serial... I only watch Hindi Serials as I like them... But I have my friends who only watch South Indian Serials and they say they are more real and touching.. The tastes are different and it does not depend on the region I believe πŸ˜ƒ

That is true Rachna Di the creatives do have to change the story because if the audience does not like something in the show, the creatives will definitely need to edit the story, in order to make money they would do something that the viewers want to see. Are the writers still working on the serial Pavitra Rishta right now?

I like Hindi Serials as well but these days my very favorite serial is Pavitra Rishta, and hopefully when the show is over they will still keep the forum open so the members do not have to forget each other, I am very happy to have joined this forum Rachna Di, you are a very nice person to be around😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is very sweet of you Bhalla.. Thank You so much.. Even I love the PR Forum and I am scared what will we do if PR ends... I have made so many friends here and cant think of this forum getting closed... It will be one of the worst day of life 😭... But I am happy now being here and sharing my views and discussing with you people.. One of my best decisions is to join the forum.. 😊