India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

SARPANCH MOTABA

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

OK I had to open this thread, this guy has been getting on my nerves of late. Today the scene between Kesar and Motaba was such a splendid beautifully shot out scene. The dark night, the sky and Kesar lonely crying his heart out the only solace being the strumming of the mouth organ and the quietness of the night. Motaba came in was in sync with Kesar initially , thankfully did not start a bhashan right away, in fact both father and son even bonded when Motaba asked Kesar to play a tune from childhood.

But how is that Motaba did not even once understand the state of mind of Kesar, I mean here was a golden opportunity for Motaba to have talked to Kesar about why he is sitting there out all alone, his feelings, his marriage and relationship with everybody in the house. Kesar was crying out there any person could have seen that. But all Motaba could only see is that Kesar drank and came, ek baar bhi pyaar se poocha nahin Kesar..what is the problem, why are you drinking.

On one side he is talking to Kesar about his family hoping that it doesn't break up yet he failed to recognize his son who was all lonely before him. Such a blind father and he happens to be sarpanch of village and such a loser.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123sigridmaybe-just*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
That scene was definitely beautifully shot, something very serene about the night and I absolutely loved Neil's expressions. 

MotaBa expects nothing from Kesar really which won't help his confidence :( I didn't think of your point at that time but you're right. Didn't he want to ask as a father why Kesar was sitting there alone and pi$$ed out of his head?!  It's not like he does it everyday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123sigridmaybe-just

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
MB is like one of those parents that doesnt expect Kesar to be anything more then what he has seen of him, so when he sees Kesar like he did today or does something like he did in maha-episode, all MB is gonna feel is let down and wont ask why he does that, coz from Kesar all he gets is disappointment and this was from his childhood as well

I am not making excuses for MB but he is one of those parents who are like that in real life, if you get what i mean

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Maybe Motabha assumed that Kesar couldn't sleep, dunno the possibilities are endless but infact I do agree with you to an extent that he's a blind father however, as we've seen Kesar's behaviour so far hasn't gone down well with most of the family members, his disrespect towards Gulaal and Dushyant is probably why Motabha has no reason to look deeper into what's bothering Kesar.

It should've been his first concern to ask Kesar why his behaviours so rude towards others, maybe find out the reason behind his sudden change, it was evident in his behaviour even before he was shipped off to study!

Could you really blame a parent? especially Motabha, he's getting older afterall so he cant catch such little things if I may so. Vasant would've helped Motabha but then again Kesar wouldn't be here in this situation to start off with!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

MB is like one of those parents that doesnt expect Kesar to be anything more then what he has seen of him, so when he sees Kesar like he did today or does something like he did in maha-episode, all MB is gonna feel is let down and wont ask why he does that, coz from Kesar all he gets is disappointment and this was from his childhood as well

I am not making excuses for MB but he is one of those parents who are like that in real life, if you get what i mean

That is what I am exactly saying Lennie Motaba expects Kesar to behave in a certain way from childhood, so when Kesar deviates that path as a father Motaba should be at least curious to find out why?. Both Motaba and Kesar share a good father son bonding, that is why it surprised me that he was not a bit more sensitive to Kesar's needs and mood.
The fact that Motaba asked Kesar to play a childhood tune and was confiding his worries about his family to Kesar ... I just expected more as a father from him. Ye kaise baat hain when it suits him he talks to Kesar but when he has to understand Kesar he becomes a typical father..no logic in that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123maybe-justLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Just when MB was talking to Kesar about his worries and what is in his heart, and Kesar disappoints him again and he couldnt see beyond that, and from MB pov - i dont think he would think Kesar has a deep pain and suffering, just thinking he is being careless and acting out

I think something needs to happen to make MB question exactly what is wrong with Kesar and why and see that his son is unhappy
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thats what i m saying noone in the house except talli (irritating ways) is concerned about kesar...motaba and panba wants kesar to take his responsiblity but cant understand what his problem sudha dushy diaba are living in their own world gulaal she is so much lost in herself and her loniliness and that she never confronts kesr i mean she has done deeyarvattu with him she didnt tell her 10 years back as he was child but now he is not child anymore she should talk to him she is maintaining distances ...boy is so lonely and wandering aimlessly frustrated annoyed but noone seems to understand...poor kesarOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index