Missing abhay so much day 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Just one episode and missing him like hell. It seems that I am lifeless. I know they again started it from the beginning. But it's not the beginning. The show has completed 8 months and we are habituated with abhiya scenes. At the starting of the show it was ok that they made abhay's entry later. First day just running. 2nd day just eyes. and finally after 1 week his entry. That time I found it exciting. But today I felt it dragging. CV's must have understood that we aren't suffering from memory loss. So there is no need to again introducing the chars and made us think that it's the beginning coz it's not the beginning. We want our abhay back. The show is lifeless without him. Who are with me? Plz reply. Edited by sanchitaroy - 12 years ago
me too . i am crying right now. i miss my baby so much. honestly, i felt so empty handed. to see this slip away is heartwrenching.
me 2...plz cum back abhay...v all r waiting
me 2 missing abhay and even sid...
CVs need to bring him back asap or else trps going to fall terribly
Lolz we all didn't lose our memory very funny line ROLF...
Am missing him lyk hell I wan abhiya scene quick as possible.
Ahhh ! ask from my heart how muCh i'm Missin' him ... Not a single glimpse Of Him .. how muCh they'll drag ?Its merely a One episode and i've become feeble without him =(
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Lolz we all didn't lose our memory very funny line ROLF...
Am missing him lyk hell I wan abhiya scene quick as possible.

Actually what cvs think that we all lose our memory. They will again start from the beginning and we will watch it thinking that the show has just started.🀒 Pathetic.
Girls don't cry ur abhay will be back soon😊😊😊
Thanks ArChi fo' sustainin' !  πŸ₯Ί