Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

what r ur views abt the new promo? (Page 2)

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Shobra, when he finds out that everything, money, Purhoit house  will go to the trust. In the meantime he may become black, as this track will continue for sometime. Radev will not be able to be together for some months.

oh lyk dat. i didnt think dat way.

Mandissa Senior Member
Mandissa
Mandissa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
actually I still don't think Rohan is just acting, maybe he's getting cured as they are constantly praying for his health
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

I know members were saying he is just acting but I didn't believe it at all. I really thought he was sick. The promo was good I really didn't expected!  I expected when he got better he maybe will not let Radhika go without a fightBig smile But I think Radhika is going to change Rohan for the better lets see!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaSwetha-Sai

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
After seeing the promo i was bit afraid about RADEV...i think rohan will use his brotherhood sentiment and make dev hate radhika more and making radhika feel bad about Dev as he was tryin in today's episode...but rohan has not yet discovered the truth about Radev's childhood marriage hope after discovering the whole truth he will unite them...

Edited by Roshini1494 - 24 May 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Swetha-Sai

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Hmm. One thing...do the makers know how to take the story forward? Kabhi kuch...to kabhi kuch aur! 

Nevertheless, everyone were having double thoughts on Rohan being a kid...i mean, everyone amongst us were wondering whether he is really like this or is acting. Acting came out to be true. 

However, the promo wasnt needed so soon i believe. Let the viewers have some nail-biting, on the edge situations wondering if Rohan is pretending or not...that would have brought more viewers in considering the amount of tensed built up given (if properly done so!) But they fizzled out the suspense too soon. why? TRP's is the answer i believe! 

Otherwise i guess, previously they were thinking of building the tension. Remember the Suspense Promo showing a shadow and Rads feeling uneasy abt it! That particular track of suspense has been either scrapped off or probably they are trying to show it in a different way. Let the curiousity be there for sometime atleast. If everything is like a open book, what would be interesting? Even RaDev romance isnt there! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7Neerjaaanu17Roshini1494Swetha-Saifatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

After seeing the promo i was bit afraid about RADEV...i think rohan will use his brotherhood sentiment and make dev hate radhika more and making radhika feel bad about Dev as he was tryin in today's episode...but rohan has not yet discovered the truth about Radev's childhood marriage hope after discovering the whole truth he will unite them...

Yes,. i agree with u. His hatredness  for Dev has already begun. His tone changed and became so inundated with jealousy and anger, on telling Dev's name during his conversation with Rads in her room. 

But the way he sneaks in up, is truly creepy. Keeps on following her...puja room and now even in her room. She is tolerating him because he is a kid in front of her eyes, otherwise he would have been slapped for entering like this and touching her. Angry Is Dev going to be quite? Or blame her or trust her and whack Rohan! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73anu17NeerjaaRoshini1494Swetha-Saifatssrilanka

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I'M SHOCKED ROHAN????? WOWWW! 
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Rohan have an character who do it soon an negative roll, it is very interesting this way of story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index