Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

what r ur views abt the new promo? - Page 2

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I know members were saying he is just acting but I didn't believe it at all. I really thought he was sick. The promo was good I really didn't expected!  I expected when he got better he maybe will not let Radhika go without a fight😃 But I think Radhika is going to change Rohan for the better lets see!! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After seeing the promo i was bit afraid about RADEV...i think rohan will use his brotherhood sentiment and make dev hate radhika more and making radhika feel bad about Dev as he was tryin in today's episode...but rohan has not yet discovered the truth about Radev's childhood marriage hope after discovering the whole truth he will unite them...
Edited by Roshini1494 - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm. One thing...do the makers know how to take the story forward? Kabhi kuch...to kabhi kuch aur! 

Nevertheless, everyone were having double thoughts on Rohan being a kid...i mean, everyone amongst us were wondering whether he is really like this or is acting. Acting came out to be true. 

However, the promo wasnt needed so soon i believe. Let the viewers have some nail-biting, on the edge situations wondering if Rohan is pretending or not...that would have brought more viewers in considering the amount of tensed built up given (if properly done so!) But they fizzled out the suspense too soon. why? TRP's is the answer i believe! 

Otherwise i guess, previously they were thinking of building the tension. Remember the Suspense Promo showing a shadow and Rads feeling uneasy abt it! That particular track of suspense has been either scrapped off or probably they are trying to show it in a different way. Let the curiousity be there for sometime atleast. If everything is like a open book, what would be interesting? Even RaDev romance isnt there! 
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Roshini1494

After seeing the promo i was bit afraid about RADEV...i think rohan will use his brotherhood sentiment and make dev hate radhika more and making radhika feel bad about Dev as he was tryin in today's episode...but rohan has not yet discovered the truth about Radev's childhood marriage hope after discovering the whole truth he will unite them...

Yes,. i agree with u. His hatredness  for Dev has already begun. His tone changed and became so inundated with jealousy and anger, on telling Dev's name during his conversation with Rads in her room. 

But the way he sneaks in up, is truly creepy. Keeps on following her...puja room and now even in her room. She is tolerating him because he is a kid in front of her eyes, otherwise he would have been slapped for entering like this and touching her. ðŸ˜¡ Is Dev going to be quite? Or blame her or trust her and whack Rohan! 
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'M SHOCKED ROHAN????? WOWWW! 
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan have an character who do it soon an negative roll, it is very interesting this way of story
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I wasn't surprised after seeing the promo.Infact I was expecting Rohan to turn -ve. he wouldn't let go Radhika so easily. But,since all the wedding rituals have been completed by Dev I'm sure he'l accept Radhika soon & Rohan will not be able to do anything about it.and,I guess even if Rohan doesn't say the truth about their marraige dadaji might help Dev & Radhika.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This promo was shown basically to let us know that Rohan suspects Radhika loves Dev.  It may not be in the same way as the promo in the episodes, it is only a build up of the track which was shown by way of promo.

There are always 2 sides to a coin, while some people may feel extremely disappointed that this was revealed now instead of keeping it asa suspense, some may feel that it is only the audience who know it but the players are not aware of it,  By this we will still get to see how Radhika solves this puzzle and in the end Rohan's true nature can be exposed.  It will be interesting to watch.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

Hmm. One thing...do the makers know how to take the story forward? Kabhi kuch...to kabhi kuch aur! 

Nevertheless, everyone were having double thoughts on Rohan being a kid...i mean, everyone amongst us were wondering whether he is really like this or is acting. Acting came out to be true. 

However, the promo wasnt needed so soon i believe. Let the viewers have some nail-biting, on the edge situations wondering if Rohan is pretending or not...that would have brought more viewers in considering the amount of tensed built up given (if properly done so!) But they fizzled out the suspense too soon. why? TRP's is the answer i believe! 

Otherwise i guess, previously they were thinking of building the tension. Remember the Suspense Promo showing a shadow and Rads feeling uneasy abt it! That particular track of suspense has been either scrapped off or probably they are trying to show it in a different way. Let the curiousity be there for sometime atleast. If everything is like a open book, what would be interesting? Even RaDev romance isnt there! 

I agree with you Sia, where was the need to disclose the suspense of Rohan, s act in the coming promo ...Would have let it go for some time and let the viewers in the guessing game about Rohan  and some light moments with three of them ...In fact you can not trust Creatives where promos are concerned... Sometimes shown contents in the promo disappears ...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

I agree with you Sia, where was the need to disclose the suspense of Rohan, s act in the coming promo ...Would have let it go for some time and let the viewers in the guessing game about Rohan  and some light moments with three of them ...In fact you can not trust Creatives where promos are concerned... Sometimes shown contents in the promo disappears ...

Sia and Neerja I would have also prefered if they had kept this Rohans part under wraps...the hints were already there...infact yesterday from both Rohans expression and Radhikas instinctive reaction it was pretty clear that something is not right...people were already curious about Rohan...majority like him as a child...so that curiosity could have worked for the show and people might have started to watch to see whehther ther hunch is correct or not. But now when people know what Rohan is that curiosity is not there...so the next step now is how Rohan's true nature will come out but that is again rushing the story. It looks to me that the makers are very insecure about their own story.