Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

what r ur views abt the new promo?

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all,
         well i was really shocked when i saw d new promo. i didnt expect this frm rohan๐Ÿ˜ก i thought his old nasty behaviour has gone for gud but he is back wit his crooked tricks to split radev. i want dev to know dat rohan was juz actin and he shuld know abt rohan's inner behaviour. thn lyk dat i think he'll decide to accept radh thinkin dat rohan is nt the gud guy for her. ya! nw only i got d reason behind his need to go to rad's house. and nw he is tryin to make radh hate dev by tellin her dev hates u! and he also tells i miss u. in these dialogues we can understand his inner behaviour (i only understud his real intention by seein d promo).
so frndz wat do u think abt the new promo! share ur thoughts. im really hppy dat cb is in top10๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Since the Mandir scene, when he told Dev to take the aarti, I knew he was acting so I am not surprised. At the moment he still likes Radhika and wants her to like him back. I think he will be grey for sometime but will turn positive. Really looking forward to this track.
shobrakapooor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zam123

Since the Mandir scene, when he told Dev to take the aarti, I knew he was acting so I am not surprised. At the moment he still likes Radhika and wants her to like him back. I think he will be grey for sometime but will turn positive. Really looking forward to this track.

i agree wit u. but can u plz tell hw he'll turn positive? its not dat easy for a person lyk rohan who is so selfish to bcum gud. 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want to hate him case I have a feeling that he will be the one Kanha use to get our RaDev together...this may going the pardes movie way ..as Radha said in her thread...so dear I think this show is going more interesting when Dev get to know about Rohens true color I think Rohen wants to harm  Radh I think Dev will protect Radh how ever
SushSathisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

I don't want to hate him case I have a feeling that he will be the one Kanha use to get our RaDev together...this may going the pardes movie way ..as Radha said in her thread...so dear I think this show is going more interesting when Dev get to know about Rohens true color I think Rohen wants to harm Radh I think Dev will protect Radh how ever

Aceept with u
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i still can't believe this
arre all that like 'dev tum bhi aarti lo,tumne roka kyun tika lagane se,all rasms like pehli rasoi ,muh dikhayi

yaar i am still in shock,i never think about this,all were saying this but i didn't believe .i am wondering about firstly padma's reactions before dev yaar ,how she will feel,still she will abuse rads or now her own son.
i never never thought this ,he was so nice,his acting was so nice even childish also.i will miss him now.
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shobra, when he finds out that everything, money, Purhoit house  will go to the trust. In the meantime he may become black, as this track will continue for sometime. Radev will not be able to be together for some months.

Edited by zam123 - 12 years ago
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think now rohan will try different means to get rads love...atlast when he will fail then  he will turn positive n unite radev after fighting with both dev n rads...
shobrakapooor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zam123

Shobra, when he finds out that everything, money, Purhoit house  will go to the trust. In the meantime he may become black, as this track will continue for sometime. Radev will not be able to be together for some months.

oh lyk dat. i didnt think dat way.
Mandissa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually I still don't think Rohan is just acting, maybe he's getting cured as they are constantly praying for his health