Khuranas shown door - real sense maha episode

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was totally rocking...real sense maha bhagam bhag episode.

Episode started with mama revealing his video kand and Maneet and Devno follow him to stop reveal the truth before Maneet. (such a hilarious scene omg i missed the bhaagam bhag song in the background๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Preeto again comes to visit Lucky as he called her again (which guy calls his girlfriend to home to put his heart out..only lucky๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰) She gets angry that he does not say anything and doesnt even dare hold her hand...she asks about room if it is his and pulls him in and gets all touchyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ(Preetho following Geet..she understood she needs to take initiative๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)...Lucky is all shy and embarassed(Maan ka saala Maan se bhi gaya guzraa nikla...omg...she is all expressing and he is feeling shy๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

Mama comes and hides in the same room.  Maneet and Devno follow and knock door and window to open the door.  Lucky is all worried about Preeto.  he is all confused.  he requests mamaji to not reveal to beeji about him and Preeto(mamaji can reveal things which he remembers dear๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)..

Beeji enters with Pammi and Teji and hears all the shouting and wants to know whats the matter and Teji asks why Ballu is there.  Geet starts the lie telling mamaji was drunk and they could handle him and and and with help of Dev nano and maan..she succesful builds up a lie๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mamaji comes and tries to reveal the truth but Beeji and Teji scare him so much that he forgets.  Maneet are releaved.  Lucky suggests he should have noted or recorded...mamaji remembers he recorded...Teji ignores saying he does nt have camera...mamaji is confused again

then Teji phone rings and mamaji remembers he recorded it in his phone and truth revealed before all...(big blooper by the editor...the video shown should have been single camera video but alas they should it from different angles...and the funny thing is mamaji was standing behind then..how he got front angle๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• )

Maneet are all embaraassed.  Beeji gets angry and asks all Khuranas to leave.  Geet tries to explain and goes behind Beeji..  Teji points fingers to Maan n asks him to leave (we might hate Teji for this but PC has really done great job...acted as real MSK's saala...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)...Beeji blames Maneet for ditching them (my heart really went out for Geet...poor baby...she was crying and me tooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

In precap Maan asks Geet that they should leave as all are angry and they will return(Awww...no Maneet dont leave without solving Pammi's prob ...nooo)

Timer on ...will Maneet leave..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Come friends lets play complete the story game!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
Please hit the Chaskameter and leave ur comments on DD/GC profiles...HALLABOL!!!!
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
Lovely analysis
Haha even I noticed that blooper,,,didn't know mamaji's phone could fly & record aswell๐Ÿ˜†
LOL ther lie was awesome the way they turned ther hess to the next person for them to continue
Loved maan & tejji's staredown
I'll be back after I watch the episode, thanks Naz๐Ÿค—
Naz loved ur analysis dear..
This's my version of today's episode..
Mamaji kholi Maan ki pol..
sabko bhagaya gol gol...
Lucky ki Preeto hai kitne gol matol..
Teji ki dimaag mei hai ek badda hole...
Beeji plz apni akkal ki khirki toh khol.
Maan ne kitne sone se nivaya apna role..
Geet ke ashu dekhe mere man gaye dol
Dev-Nand ki love story abh aage baregi lol.
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
lovely as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ
The Precap:Ballu's Gone!! Its Maan Again!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bye Ballu!! Will Miss Uu!! But I got My Maan Back,The Passsionate,Angry Young Man Maan i fell in luv wid๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Lovely analysis
Haha even I noticed that blooper,,,didn't know mamaji's phone could fly & record aswell๐Ÿ˜†
LOL ther lie was awesome the way they turned ther hess to the next person for them to continue
Loved maan & tejji's staredown
yep...thats y lets play story/lie building game๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

woohoo naz...love the colors...will read when i get home..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sheksy post Naz..yeah the video was like a cut nd paste from Shinus' not-yet uploaded video. hehehe
hey naz loved ur take...
really i am happy that now MSK is back...
looking forward for 2morrow's epi.
me too noticed the blooper.
guys keep signing the petition...save MAANEET/GHSP.
thanx for the pm.
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

lovely as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ
The Precap:Ballu's Gone!! Its Maan Again!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bye Ballu!! Will Miss Uu!! But I got My Maan Back,The Passsionate,Angry Young Man Maan i fell in luv wid๐Ÿ˜ณ
yep maan will be back...but what about the spoiler they showed about Lucky and hot Maan๐Ÿ˜‰