Anant's character

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I truly love the show but i have a major problem with the way Anant's character has been potrayed...They have made him appear as an extremely stubborn n selfish person at various occasions be it the engagement episode where he landed up to pick up navya or the picnic episode where he literally forced her to come. Agreed we really find engaging any him but still it's a major character flaw they're portaying in him and also the precap is very sad wherein he is ignoring navya because he is confused!                                                                                                                    Well I don't know if my views are agreed by all but this is wat personal opinion but please leave ur opinions too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree, i wouldnt want a friend of boyfriend like him...as a friend, he is behaving as an idiot taking his anger out at ranbir envi vehle, and as a bf he does things out of stupidity and foolishness
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its a more human character(not like typical hero who has no flaws). It shows how difficult it is to hold on to the so called values and still be happy urself (i.e listen to ur heart ) and also keep the entire family happy.
The moment he listens to his heart , he is going against the family rules and again the moment he moves toward family he has to suppress his own feelings. However I do agree that getting Navya involved in all mess and then abandoning her is not acceptable.

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know i hate him for doing this so not fair! 🤢Navya is also human not a piece of furniture....i mean when he wanted he came closer to her but when he is confused he backs out and does not even care for Navya!😡
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya u r right ...anant's character is pretty confusing...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smitasmita

I think its a more human character(not like typical hero who has no flaws). It shows how difficult it is to hold on to the so called values and still be happy urself (i.e listen to ur heart ) and also keep the entire family happy.
The moment he listens to his heart , he is going against the family rules and again the moment he moves toward family he has to suppress his own feelings. However I do agree that getting Navya involved in all mess and then abandoning her is not acceptable.

Yeah I agree it seems a more human character than the other t.v heroes but I think they should remember they have 2 potray anant as the hero someone whom we will love not pick flaws on
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...bichari navya pe kya beetegi...i feel sad 4 her...