itna gussaa anant!!!!!!! (short update 24.5.11) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thats a relief...whatever he might do...he cant escape her from college🤣 ...and the more he sees her...the sooner he would realize that all his sanskaari parvarish no-love life are down the drainage😳 and there is nothing wrong in falling in love...😍☺️and that navya matters to him more than any other stupid rulebook by his baba rulebook writer..😳.😎
Originally posted by pgdn

I hate u I hate u I hate u anant why angry bechari navya ab kya hoga ?

dnt wry yaar...surely anant nd navya will get marry...😳till tht we hav 2 go wit tiz bakwass track😡
Originally posted by bristi04

Nicely explained...!Anant s a heartless fellow...everytime he gets angry..i know he looks dashing then..but i m not liking this Anant .not Saheer!

thanq😛

nd abt shaheer dnt say lik tht😭

Originally posted by deeps07

thats a relief...whatever he might do...he cant escape her from college🤣 ...and the more he sees her...the sooner he would realize that all his sanskaari parvarish no-love life are down the drainage😳 and there is nothing wrong in falling in love...😍☺️and that navya matters to him more than any other stupid rulebook by his baba rulebook writer..😳.😎

yaa thtz y im sayn...he cant escape frm college..more than 8 hrs...same college,same classroom,same frenz everythng whch s closely related 2 navya...😳so he surely cant able 2 escape..😛.nd if he tries 1000 times 2 go frm navya nd he will become 2000 times close wit her nd wit her thoughtz...😍
hey guys just now i saw this episode...i think Anant s angry because of himself...
he s thinking unnecessarily he s attracted towards Navya...n forgetting family values..
whenever she comes closer to him he feels something n getting attarcted..ending up with some awkwards...so he s trying himself to keep  away frm her..lets see...!
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago

hey guys just now i saw this episode...i think Anant s angry because of himself...
he s thinking unnecessarily he s attracted towards Navya...n forgetting family values..
whenever she comes closer to him he feels something n getting attarcted..ending up with some awkwards...so he s trying himself away frm her..lets see...!

yaa thttz y im sayn he cant go away frm her...eventhough he try soo many times
Originally posted by starangel

yaa thttz y im sayn he cant go away frm her...eventhough he try soo many times

ya rt strangel...Anant s not that bad..n he was angry with Ranveer as he thought because of him he found himself in that awkwardness..

ya rt strangel...Anant s not that bad..n he was angry with Ranveer as he thought because of him he found himself in that awkwardness..

yaaa..i luv him nd surely he will realise it soon😛
Originally posted by starangel

yaaa..i luv him nd surely he will realise it soon😛

100%..sure now...he s angry ...with himself..thinking that he ...s ...forgetting his values...that Anant s in 'kashmakash'...he s confused😕..feeling guilty..n trying to stay away frm Navya...now wait fr their destiny...
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
oh boy...wats this????i dont want an angry annant🥺...