Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

itna gussaa anant!!!!!!! (short update 24.5.11)

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
heya guyzzz...Hug2day epi was gud...nt bad...starting scenes was superb...Day Dreamingbt i didnt knew tht anant will react his anger wit ranbir...Shockedspecially luved the basketball scenes...Embarrassedanant was soo hot wen he s angry nd wit his hairs down nd sweating...Blushing.becharre...kiss tho hogayi aur sab...Winkgussa karke kya faida..Tonguewapas nahi le sakte hain na...LOLnd bechaare navya...Disapproveshe s n a dream wit anant...Embarrassednd he ignored her n the precap...Crysooo sad...i hope ki jaldi sab theek ho...Embarrassed

Edited by starangel - 24 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreehabsfanArhiliciousLOVEahutacuty_kdeeps07.Juhi.

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
navya ko lagega he used her in te picnic and now when theyre going back, he is changed

bechari
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

navya ko lagega he used her in te picnic and now when theyre going back, he is changed

bechari

i hope ki jaldi theek hoon Tongue
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that this is a long journey...OuchDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
short update:Tongue

anant come closer 2 kiss navya..bt she stays away frm him nd n the meanwhile anant's baba called him...tht time nly he will realise wat he s dng...nd appy cum n search of navya bcoz mam called her...then navya leav by looking at anant nd talk wit her parents...nd navya s abt 2 tell appy wat hpnd bt ritz came..nd n the basketball ground ranbir happily tells abt him nd ritz nd anant will be sooo angry nd he will shouts at ranbir...nd ritz will describe appy nd navya abt her longwalk wit ranbir...nd navya will be n dream hearing tiz...in precap ranbir wants 2 talk 2 ritz so he ask navya 2 sit wit anant so wen she goes near anant he ask harry 2 sit wit him whch disappoints navya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07.Juhi.

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

haan yaar..tey will mak this track 2 go fr 1 monthCry

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

the article really worries me..as it said its going to be more of family drama for nowD'oh...i dont think its going to be very interesting.Ermm..i hope they give us enough AnYa scenes even if its a torture to see anant and navya distant with each other..OuchDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starangel

the article really worries me..as it said its going to be more of family drama for nowD'oh...i dont think its going to be very interesting.Ermm..i hope they give us enough AnYa scenes even if its a torture to see anant and navya distant with each other..OuchDisapprove

yaa bt tey will meet everyday n college...eventhough anant will try 1000 times their frenz r same...so tey both hav 2 spend more time facing each other...nd also surely anant will be goes 2 out of ctrl wen navya s stand bfore him soo many times...so letz hope everythng goes well...im damn sure tht anant will marry nly navya..nd he will realise it surely...nd bas these family dramas nly crap

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index