Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

24 May: Kyu Tu Har Pal Har Waqt Hoti Hai (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks - i think the whole moment was to much for Gulaal and what he said and how close she was too him, it brought alot of emotions out, and really what answer can Gulaal give him, was it an answer he wanted or was it that he wanted her to be aware of him and his pain and so on

yea.. his question today was more of an awareness for gulaal than a mere question. it was so heavily loaded. it was a statement of realisation on both parties, it was one of the major issues in the storyline, it was a question that decided their fates from now on.. it was a turning point in this show, and this scene was so important and significant, i wouldn't be able to fathom if the future TRPs would go low. like seriously. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks - i think the whole moment was to much for Gulaal and what he said and how close she was too him, it brought alot of emotions out, and really what answer can Gulaal give him, was it an answer he wanted or was it that he wanted her to be aware of him and his pain and so on

yea.. his question today was more of an awareness for gulaal than a mere question. it was so heavily loaded. it was a statement of realisation on both parties, it was one of the major issues in the storyline, it was a question that decided their fates from now on.. it was a turning point in this show, and this scene was so important and significant, i wouldn't be able to fathom if the future TRPs would go low. like seriously. 
Agreed this was a turning point in the show, and how there paths will go now and how they will be around each other and so on, even more so since Kesar is aware what he said and Gulaal is aware of how he needs her even to this day,  and the more he thinks of D and Gulaal with Durgesh words echoing him, and i see jealousy flaring up and even more, and also

This show deserves so much credit and acting is one of the best on tv right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Avatarana_sharneil92

SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Thanks
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hello Lennie

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately due to the time difference I'll probably always reply a day later then everyone else!LOL

Anyway, wonderful post as usual Lennie. I must admit I normally read your posts first before watching the episodes.Embarrassed

Coming to the episode the first scene literally left me breathless. Both Mansi and neil were amazing. Their chemistry takes the scene to a different level.Embarrassed

Actually as much as talli can be annoying i felt a little bad for her when kesar was shouting at her. I mean I know she's a little dense when it comes to realising whats happening around her but sudha and gulaal are really not helping by constantly telling her that she and Kesar will get married.

Anyway, i feel that now Gulaal has realised that kesar feels something for her its going to be interesting to see how she deals with both Kesar and talli.

Fascinating!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index