Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Mentality is now causin fuss.. wat's wrong??

-Appsy- IF-Rockerz
-Appsy-
-Appsy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
HolaBig smile
well... maybe it was his insecurity that led to this horrible wrath... he didn't like the way Navya always feel shy...
Somehow i found both of them ryt,,, but more than partially i wud go wid Navya... a girl who has faced so many restrictions since her childhood... this is surely a turnin point fr her n her life.. perhaps, she doesn't know how to react...
Though m left dumbstruck, as to hw Anant acquired so much guts... as he belongs to a strict family wid certain rules n regulations...
M disappointed wid his behavior not because he is crossin his limits ( i do understand that this can happen to everyone... no one can control this feelin... or anxiety).. but because he didn't understand Navya... y she didn't kiss him... she was feelin awkward,,,, n this scenario was kinda weird for her... 
Anant's anger.. his aggressiveness was visible... he was nt happy wid what NAvya had done... n i actually felt srry fr NAvya... i just wish that these conflicts never turn out to b huge barriers thus leadin to even bigger conflicts.. n misunderstandings thereafter..Somehow, m gettin dese positive vibes that Navya will surely find a way... to cheer him up :D :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti22.Juhi.

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I think Anant is upset not beocz the kiss didn't happen . Instead he is angry about the things that have happened. He has built up lot of guilt for having done the things  that go against his so called values.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakddeeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
its his guilt yaar...he just got back to his real bekaboo-devoid world...D'oh...its exactly like ranveer said...remember when he said anant that he might be think what a khor paapi ranveer must be for getting this close to a girl...it was exactly the same feeling for anant, though ranveer didnt realize it...he just voiced out anant's own thoughts.Wink.it wa sort of like calling anant to be a paapi too.ROFL.somehow..i found that scene very funny...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appsy-

-Appsy- IF-Rockerz
-Appsy-
-Appsy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I didn't get it.. maybe coz the volume of my tv ws nt that loud to b audible... m glad i managed to see the epi :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
it isnot da reason 4 him 2 b upst...hez epset coz he found himself guilty of 4geting his sanskars nd ol...
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Al this thngs along with d cal of hs dadaji made hm thnk what he was doing n felt guilty for going against their rete rivaj n hence he is doing al ths weird stuff
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Al this thngs along with d cal of hs dadaji made hm thnk what he was doing n felt guilty for going against their rete rivaj n hence he is doing al ths weird stuff

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index