a change in attitude

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i never thought i would be saying this..as im a HUGE kes-gul fan..and talli annoys me to the max! yet in today's episode i felt SO bad for her.. i realised that falling for kesar wasnt just her fault.. gulaal and suddha kept on pushing her in the wrong direction and filling her brain with random fantasies! 

poor talli.. she's getting rejected from everyone eventhough she is really annoying and loud, she doesnt deserve to be treated like this.. i really hope she starts standing up for herself especially in front of kesar.. i hope she also moves on from him..and stops crying because of him.. so many people on the show are making her feel like an orphan and she is not able to say anything back to them. i think it is time to see a change in her character..maybe some maturity and confidence ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She should just go to sleep :)

Why can't I sympathise with her?! Am I that heartless -____- Or am I just selfish to ask for GK all the time. I don't know :s
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@Reemz: i was just like you until an hour ago..😊
maybe she should go to sleep..but she really needs to stop crying and be shown a little stronger..

i hate scenes where they show gulaal comforting talli and making promises to her!😡
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well Talli is very innocent girl & without any reason Kesar is over reacting on her. ðŸ˜”  ðŸ˜”