Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Y save "Geet" if in future dey r going 2 shw dis?

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Geet_Hui_Sabse_Parayi_is_going_to_witness_a_new_love_tale-gid-3967-gc-15.html

Its unfortunate that despite so much scope for taking the "Maaneet Relationship forward" the present set of creative team is busy in glorifying the culprit just to prove their point that a rapist can get away if he shows intent to be good after raping and doing the kind of crime "Dev" had done.

In times when the entire television world is waiting to see Drashti and Gurmeet get free so that they can work with them and compliment and justify their chemistry,the present writing team is busy in their mission and moto to prove "Dev" as a real hero where they wud be setting an example of how a rapist is settled in his life by his victim and victim's  husband.

Well nothing wrong in it,but when there are loads of story lines to show Drashti and Gurmeet in it,why waste time in showing them in tracks where their popularity as characters will degrade and the result of it wud be many more not relating to their characters and the result...Drashti and Gurmeet's acting skill and chemistry wont be related too,as it has happened in near past and is happening even now..

"Many are watching Geet out of addicition to "Maaneet" and ever since holi sequence many have got out this addiction too some immediately and few slowly.

My only concern and message to the makers is:

"Concentrate on glorifying Maaneet Love" and not on glorifying the evil and all this not becoz it is a fiction but Drashti and Gurmeet are a rare talent and Drashti will work for two more years maximum,so take that fact seriosuly and work on concepts and please get in competant people who can compliment and justify their talent and image."

Under the present lot of technical team invollving writers and director,trust me Geet is loosing everything and till the time they are around mark my words Geet will be only loosing,fans will be only compromising and assuring themselves that they are loving it out of the fact that they dont want to miss "Maaneet".

As emotions fade in Maaneet relationship and creative incompetancy leading to series Geet fading over all,what is the use in asking for saving and continuing with the series like Geet which is anyhow loosing its effect under the present team of writers and the director.

Its better you end the series on a high with good memories rather than handing over the series to pirates for them to literally ruin everything built with so much love,vision and passion which made Geet eternal and Maaneet eternal.

no wonder crimes like rape and what dev did to geet are still happening in India becoz neither the people nor women have that will and intent to bring to justice such crimes in a strong manner..with zero tolerance attitude

neither the entertainment and media section is taking corrective steps where they can pass on a good and a strong message...under the name of fiction..

wht we r served is a rapist getting away after showing he is sorry for sleeping and ruining the life of a victim and leaving her preganant...

God...save society from such double standards...when it is time to spread "zero tolerance" against such crimes fictional world is busy glorifying the culprits and viewers ignoring it considering it is just a fiction when fiction can be used to spread a positive message instead of messages liek these promoting a married rapist to marry again...

just becoz he deserves another life...ceimes like dev did deserve only death penalty or life long imprisonment and no second life or chance...

Such messages wud be good for society as welll...and thts wht fictions were meant to be ...

Good night and keep watching and witniss your maaneet getting ruined and loosing their charm and charisma under the present set of writers and director.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_86

sky_86 Groupbie
sky_86
sky_86

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i too was thinking not again  this same article what is the point of this now? so does it mean there is more of devini to be tolerated?Ouchexcatly it begs the questiuon why save Confusedgeet when we have to tolerate this mud stupid crapshitAngryAngry??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Exactly is my question ! People are signing petition for what ? For THIS ? THIS ? Dev track, who used to culprit once...spare me but i can't do that ! I can't put my brain in freezer and watch this crap at all ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66Echoesofpassion

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
who will inform the dumbos sitting in there

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top