Navya

Anant's U-Turn... (Page 8)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Originally posted by b.sarika2

I dont know where we are heading...Anant had to face this turmoil no doubt however Navya also got carried away so she was also bound to face some heartache. She should have been more careful so in my opinion both are at fault and hence the pain...what I dont understand is Anant actually getting engaged to Shagun then this whole thing takes a different and not so moral ground..what will be Shagun's fault in that case ...and it would be really unbelievable that Anant and more so his family will call off the marriage, akhir khandan ki izzat ka sawal hai:-)). I am not keen on watching a high dose family melodrama ..they have shown a fresh approach towards executing lot of things in the show (barring a few incidents in Anant's famliy), hope they will be able to maintain it in future also. Its a tough task for CVs and chances of screwing it up all is very high.

hi sarika, agreed that both AN are at fault...cant help it when love enters ur life like a whirlwind the first time...one tends to get carried away n forget all logic n relations...but fm what we have seen, navya was already feeling for ananth but never took a step ahead until ananth started pushing her into it...n now backing off without an explanation...leaving her completely baffled? Poor gal is sure going to mistake it that hes angry she didnt let that kiss happen! thats bad for both of them...

coming to the part in bold...uve said it so well...in case he'll realise his feelings for navya after getting engaged to shagun...wont it give navya the feeling that Ananth just cant make up his mind? and will she be able to accept him after knowing that hes broken another persons (Shagun) heart? this twist wud take the show in the melodrama way...wonder why didnt the cvs cant think of a more sensible way to make the realisation angle happen without the usual engagement stuff? knowing that this show has been more close to reality after watching episodes till yesday, cant the Cvs do something more sensible like make these youngsters focus on studies n career? is getting engaged to the wrong person the only way to make a person understand whom he truly loves? what abt the sanctity of this promise called engagement? personally i wud not want ananth to give shagun that promise...he shud realise n do something before the engagement happens..

n as abt shagun, the less said the better...she was the first to sniff out just after stepping into ananths house (surprisignly not her nosy sis Rama whos was around ananth all the time) that ananth was getting close to one of his girl friends n she has an idea abt his speical feelings for navya, shagun has seen him treating navya so royally when she came for nimishas engagement...shes definitely not innocent...for which decent gal wud go to her sis's inlaws house n peep thru keyholes??

it sure is going to be high voltage drama i guess...n lets wait n watch...just cant imagine youngsters like navya n ananth gettin entangled in engagement n marriage stuff...we've r already having enough of balika vadus decked n curtained behind heavy pallus on tv.we need some stong ladies, who stand alone... for their parents, career n of course love...n navya hopefully shud be that different heroine of starplus!

i liked very much BOLD part...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasmitasmita

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

woh Sant Anant haina... so his phone will get signals...

really really liked Shaheers gussawala acting... had the real expressions of a guy who gets frustrated in such situtations..gr8 job shaheer...Thumbs Up

Yea Shaheer was superb yesterday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaminirajan

Hi

Y'day i posted the message to Rehan Syed alias Ranbir in Navya facebook

My question to ranbir

hi ranbir,we saw the promo of may 24th that anant is telling to keep distance with navya so that his parivaar and family he wanted,then why he should romance with navya like this,you please tell to the director dont ruin the serial that ana...nt leaves navya,he want to struggle for the love with his family,he is the boy he doesn't have the courage means why he is doing romance with navya,if this serial going on like this we will stop seeing navya,reply please

he replied to me like this

Rehan Syed as Ranbir
hey yamini ,jst chill..ho sakta hai anant uske ghar walo se ladhe navya k liye..koi kuch bhi nehi keh sakta k age kya hoga...think positive..aisa he hoga...keep watching navya...

yea.. i'm sure that is what going to happen... Anant will realize his love and he will fight for his love...Tongue
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone who's made the point about NO SHAADI...They can show some conflict b/w the whole family values issue but the day they show these 19 year old KIDS getting married, this show will be DONEThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashelly_nairNymeria

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

hi Shelly...

nice post ...was reading the replies n its gud to see the line of thoughts it has brought out from anya fans...everyone who has replied has an interesting aspect to add...i must say, ananths unpredictable nature was being discussed a lot, but yesdays precap was a litlle too much for me to handle...hes right in thinking abt his actions n staying off navya...atleast its not too late right now to back off, but is this the way? just avoid her n pretend to be like every other class mate? im not sure, im telling this on the basis of the precap but i want to see todays episode before i can analyse him...how hes going to present himself n his backing off is whats important for me...for after all the closeness that he shared with navya (which no one except the two knows), like in solving Sonias problem, getting navya to nimishas engagement n the midnight dormitory incidents, he just cant back off without giving her some explanation...it wud make it much easier for her...rather than leave her high n dry to sit next to harry after what happened during the picnic betn them...n he v well knows thats shes mature enough to handle things well when the situation arises though she is basically a darpok...remember the hospital corrdior meeting where he described her as "sambli n samajdhar ladki'...he shud not forget that...if he can explain his feelings to her n then stay away, i wud say he  is a guy of today, else anath the santh is just another guy, no different from any of most heroes or mammas boys on tv today!!

hoping to see more posts from u...lets see how ananth turns out tonight...

Thank you friend for liking my post.. actually We ppl analyze this show from every aspect.  isn't this a great quality ?  i'm really looking forward to this show.  i'm Damn sure that CVs won't disappoint us.  they definitely are going to give us nice explanation... let us hope for the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I agree with everyone who's made the point about NO SHAADI...They can show some conflict b/w the whole family values issue but the day they show these 19 year old KIDS getting married, this show will be DONEThumbs Down

that is really undigestable thing... 19-year-old tying the knot is really weired.  instead they must show these two love birds continuing their studies and being independent...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index