Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
well i agree with u dear but its not like that anant was bekaboo after reaching the picnic he was from the day of nimisha's engagement,he did something really crazy which any good friend can do but in the picnic he crossed all the limits of friendship and gave a new meaning to their reletionship,he was the one who raise hope inside navya's heart he gave the courage to comeover frm the shyness and now he is backing off!!i cn understnd how anant must b feeling but ignoring navya is not the solution feeling bad for navya 😭
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Nice Post, dear!😃

I know its really said...I was shocked when they showed the promo, but it was bound to happen! First he wanted her to get closer to him, now he's going away! Bechari Navya!

I don't know if this is discusses, but all of sudden Anant's phone had network? 😲 Kaise? While Navya's parents were waiting on the other landline..Only Anant could get a call? Achanak signal? 😆 CVs better be careful when they try to goof up! 😛

that is called selective signals...😆 😆 😆
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Liana-

well i agree with u dear but its not like that anant was bekaboo after reaching the picnic he was from the day of nimisha's engagement,he did something really crazy which any good friend can do but in the picnic he crossed all the limits of friendship and gave a new meaning to their reletionship,he was the one who raise hope inside navya's heart he gave the courage to comeover frm the shyness and now he is backing off!!i cn understnd how anant must b feeling but ignoring navya is not the solution feeling bad for navya 😭

yea we also want him to explain Navya about why he is backing out and he must say sorry to her for whatever he has done...
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know where we are heading...Anant had to face this turmoil no doubt however Navya also got carried away so she was also bound to face some heartache. She should have been more careful so in my opinion both are at fault and hence the pain...what I dont understand is Anant actually getting engaged to Shagun then this whole thing takes a different and not so moral ground..what will be Shagun's fault in that case ...and it would be really unbelievable that Anant and more so his family will call off the marriage, akhir khandan ki izzat ka sawal hai:-)). I am not keen on watching a high dose family melodrama ..they have shown a fresh approach towards executing lot of things in the show (barring a few incidents in Anant's famliy), hope they will be able to maintain it in future also. Its a tough task for CVs and chances of screwing it up all is very high.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

I dont know where we are heading...Anant had to face this turmoil no doubt however Navya also got carried away so she was also bound to face some heartache. She should have been more careful so in my opinion both are at fault and hence the pain...what I dont understand is Anant actually getting engaged to Shagun then this whole thing takes a different and not so moral ground..what will be Shagun's fault in that case ...and it would be really unbelievable that Anant and more so his family will call off the marriage, akhir khandan ki izzat ka sawal hai:-)). I am not keen on watching a high dose family melodrama ..they have shown a fresh approach towards executing lot of things in the show (barring a few incidents in Anant's famliy), hope they will be able to maintain it in future also. Its a tough task for CVs and chances of screwing it up all is very high.

ijust on the highlighted point...this is also my qualm.   im hoping cvs are not showing us a scheming shagun to justify anant/his fam breaking the engagement.  that would be such a terrible cliche.  if he gets engaged to her,, sorry but then anant has made his bed and shud lie in it.
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

that is called selective signals...😆 😆 😆

Selective signals of God as per Baba! 😆 ...or lets says...Creative Gods!!! 😆 😆 Nice post hun 😃
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im actually feeling a mix of emotions for Anant. Why back off now?

I mean, okay. He's feeling guilty because he "disgraced" his family's traditions and teachings. He knows that they don't believe in allowing girls and boys to mix, or love marriages. They're traditionalists who follow old values, and he respects that...

Its jusw like Ritika had said in todays episode,

"Jab bhi me uske saat hoti hu to theek se soch bhi nahi sakti. Aisa lagta he jaise, jo bhi ho raha he... wo meri baski baat nahi."

And thats exactly what happened to Anant. He let his feelings of love for Navya embrace him completely. He forgot about his Bua-Dadi. He forgot about his "sanskars" that his grandfather had taught him... he forgot about his fears, and he let his heart lead the way.

But, is it so wrong to just... fall in love? Is it so wrong to listen to your heart?

Al+hough i know why Anant behaved the way he did in the precap, and although i understand his feelings in the new promo... As a human, i cant help but also be angry
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

hi sarika, agreed that both AN are at fault...cant help it when love enters ur life like a whirlwind the first time...one tends to get carried away n forget all logic n relations...but fm what we have seen, navya was already feeling for ananth but never took a step ahead until ananth started pushing her into it...n now backing off without an explanation...leaving her completely baffled? Poor gal is sure going to mistake it that hes angry she didnt let that kiss happen! thats bad for both of them...

coming to the part in bold...uve said it so well...in case he'll realise his feelings for navya after getting engaged to shagun...wont it give navya the feeling that Ananth just cant make up his mind? and will she be able to accept him after knowing that hes broken another persons (Shagun) heart? this twist wud take the show in the melodrama way...wonder why didnt the cvs cant think of a more sensible way to make the realisation angle happen without the usual engagement stuff? knowing that this show has been more close to reality after watching episodes till yesday, cant the Cvs do something more sensible like make these youngsters focus on studies n career? is getting engaged to the wrong person the only way to make a person understand whom he truly loves? what abt the sanctity of this promise called engagement? personally i wud not want ananth to give shagun that promise...he shud realise n do something before the engagement happens..

n as abt shagun, the less said the better...she was the first to sniff out just after stepping into ananths house (surprisignly not her nosy sis Rama whos was around ananth all the time) that ananth was getting close to one of his girl friends n she has an idea abt his speical feelings for navya, shagun has seen him treating navya so royally when she came for nimishas engagement...shes definitely not innocent...for which decent gal wud go to her sis's inlaws house n peep thru keyholes??

it sure is going to be high voltage drama i guess...n lets wait n watch...just cant imagine youngsters like navya n ananth gettin entangled in engagement n marriage stuff...we've r already having enough of balika vadus decked n curtained behind heavy pallus on tv.we need some stong ladies, who stand alone... for their parents, career n of course love...n navya hopefully shud be that different heroine of starplus!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woh Sant Anant haina... so his phone will get signals...

really really liked Shaheers gussawala acting... had the real expressions of a guy who gets frustrated in such situtations..gr8 job shaheer...👍🏼
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

ijust on the highlighted point...this is also my qualm.   im hoping cvs are not showing us a scheming shagun to justify anant/his fam breaking the engagement.  that would be such a terrible cliche.  if he gets engaged to her,, sorry but then anant has made his bed and shud lie in it.

from what has been shown of shagun, she has been scheming to an extent already...she readily agreed to her cunning sisters plot of trapping navya n ananth alone in a room...remember she purposely poured juice on navyas dress n took her to ananths room? no decent gal wud have done that, that too in her sister's inlaws place...she just entered the house the previous day n got into the plotting mode to get the jackpot-ananth! rather santh ananth!

n she was the first to peep thru the keyhole...bringing out her character as negative to ensure that ananth can conveniently break off the engagement wud be the typcial drama that cud unfols, just as in every other soap!!