Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well undoubtedly shaheer was fabulous but I really dint like his 360 degree turn!!! he cannot change his actions so quickly I feel really bad for navya
tp26 thumbnail
dis was exactly bond to happen...teens forget whts happening around dem..many of us wud have been thru tht! havent wE? n guilt bhi ata hain baadme!! :(
same is d case wd anant...he cmes frm a way to conservative family...bt i smehow feel he shd explain it to navyaa n say sorry fr d ultra fast scene tht he created! we dnt want misunderstndngs!! fingers crossed...zyadaa drama nahi chuye..n whts wd anant gtng engaged...desperate family...! 19 pe? akal ghaas charne gayi hain kyaa? degree bhi khatam nahi hua hain
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Ummm i don't any reason for "hating" anant for backing off from navya. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He had to after all! he was becoming bit stalkerish and  going too close to her without sparing a thought to his actions and behavior. Now that he has come to realize what he was doing, he's backing off...earlier he had no idea as to what he was doing/feeling. There can't be any intimacy in the relationship until Anant makes up his mind to being fully involved with Navya. he just can't play boyfriend to her, arouse her feelings for him and then back off when his family puts the objection to the relationship because that would be mean and a lot more heartbreaking than what he is doing now. He needs to make up his mind, fight his inner inhibitions about his feelings about Navya and their relationship, and ONLY then he can take the step further. After all, his family is and always will be the biggest hurdle in the venture that he's already set on.

i agree with u totally.  we will watch ahead cross fingered how he is going to break all the hurdles put infront of him by his family.

now i'm really enjoying this show.  i'm positive.  definitely the show is going in correct path.  this is really going to be a different story...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Ummm i don't any reason for "hating" anant for backing off from navya. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He had to after all! he was becoming bit stalkerish and  going too close to her without sparing a thought to his actions and behavior. Now that he has come to realize what he was doing, he's backing off...earlier he had no idea as to what he was doing/feeling. There can't be any intimacy in the relationship until Anant makes up his mind to being fully involved with Navya. he just can't play boyfriend to her, arouse her feelings for him and then back off when his family puts the objection to the relationship because that would be mean and a lot more heartbreaking than what he is doing now. He needs to make up his mind, fight his inner inhibitions about his feelings about Navya and their relationship, and ONLY then he can take the step further. After all, his family is and always will be the biggest hurdle in the venture that he's already set on.

I agree...he had to back off...but I do still feel bad for Navya here cuz she's going to be left confused after all the extra attention he was showering on her and now the sudden cutoff...but this too is realistic...Anant is already battling his emotions and probably feels the best way is to just back off totally to get back to his senses...he'll realize after a while that that won't solve anything either...him and Navya will have to talk at some point in the future to clarify.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was a lovely episode...Many times individuals tend to get carried over / influenced by what we see and what we feel.

There has to be time for reflection..its vital. That's when growth takes place. He needs to step back and evaluate..

@ As far as Navya is concerned...Love is a very complex emotion. There is nothing easy about it...She has to get a grip on it...

Great episode. I truly enjoyed seeing them . A very REAL scenario.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KripaRajput

I think it was a lovely episode...Many times individuals tend to get carried over / influenced by what we see and what we feel.

There has to be time for reflection..its vital. That's when growth takes place. He needs to step back and evaluate..

@ As far as Navya is concerned...Love is a very complex emotion. There is nothing easy about it...She has to get a grip on it...

Great episode. I truly enjoyed seeing them . A very REAL scenario.

@bold: Totally agree.

As for Navya...she's naive...she too was just going along with the flow of emotions so I don't blame her...she will obviously be confused for a bit cuz let's face it...Anant pushed her into a lot of things she otherwise may not have had the guts to do...so she will feel off-balance too but will understand things better with time...
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu--- definitely feel bad for navya.  she took courage to somehow step forward towards him  with his pulling (although somewhat unintentional). Then, now when she's becoming a bit confident and is sensing the change, BAAAM! Anant comes to realize what he's been up to and gets confused and backs off.  Anyone would have felt bad  at that. Even Anant would have been if he were in her place. but i guess facing this bit would be nothing compared to facing the "royal ignore" after they have both realized their feelings for each other and become intimate as they show in most shows. You know how two people come to love each other...and then all of a sudden a family issue or third angle issue crops up out of nowhere and then one of the two starts ignoring the other...ehhh that's too stereotypical.
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh ok thanks for clarifying...so he's blaming himself? That's good...positive sign...but in a sense punishing Navya as well...along with himself...he's still too upset to probably think clearly but he'll realize with time...

Ohooo Ranbir taunted him?? Niceee๐Ÿ˜†...Hope to see more Ranbir-Anant scenes int he coming epis too...cuz if Anant tries to avoid Navya, he'll still have to hang out with Ranbir...and Ranbir will deffo question him๐Ÿ˜†

actually Ranbir has not taunted him directly.  Ranbir was telling Anant about himself and Ritz and at the end he was telling Anant like... Sant Anant yeh sab to aap ke sanskar(that is not the exact word) ke against hai na ๐Ÿ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: tp26

dis was exactly bond to happen...teens forget whts happening around dem..many of us wud have been thru tht! havent wE? n guilt bhi ata hain baadme!! :(
same is d case wd anant...he cmes frm a way to conservative family...bt i smehow feel he shd explain it to navyaa n say sorry fr d ultra fast scene tht he created! we dnt want misunderstndngs!! fingers crossed...zyadaa drama nahi chuye..n whts wd anant gtng engaged...desperate family...! 19 pe? akal ghaas charne gayi hain kyaa? degree bhi khatam nahi hua hain

@ bold i agree with u.  navya will definitely be hurt.  so as u said He must explain to him and say sorry to her.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that being said, anant definitely can't carry on the "ignore" for too long. Him and navya NEED to talk...clear stuff out..but gradually.

@Kripa-- Agree with you. It was a decent episode.

@Shelly-- I liked that Ranbir-Anant moment. He sort of hit the nail with his unintentional "sant anant and sanskaar" comment. That aggravated Anant's frustration on to himself.